Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so confused with these people, I came in late to the party and don't quite understand who they are. So Anna Paul is famous on socials, comes across as a sweet and innocent bubbly woman, but also herein gig is OF? And the rest of the family live of her earnings? What's with all the trips to countries for a day or 2? Are they actually looking at things or just literally filming a highlight reel to show off? What kind of stuff does she do on her OF? I see her brother helping her get organised ect. Bit weird isn't it?
Her OF is not that bad. For OF standards anyway. But I will say I really like Anna Paul. She is genuine. She doesn't flog anything and everything. She has done OF since she was 18 I think?! Yes, she supports her family. But why wouldn't you?! SHe has the means to?! If I could allow my family to retire?! I sure as tit would.

Reactions: 13
was looking for a thread about Mik. I feel for her, she really seems to be spiraling. She came from poverty in northern queensland and she's 22. Idk, a sad situation.

Reactions: 6
was looking for a thread about Mik. I feel for her, she really seems to be spiraling. She came from poverty in northern queensland and she's 22. Idk, a sad situation.
All I think about her is how fucked her body is. She looks literally deformed.

Reactions: 6
Anna and the Paul’s really give me the ick! Something just doesn't add up around the wealth but were in poverty, the way she makes out she is relatable hmm not at all most of her fans will need a second income to afford a home let along a $200k car 😳. The OF side of things do what you like (not judging at all good work if you can make a career of OF) but I’m not sure she’s the role model I’d want for her target age just seems a little young to be fully understanding her career etc. can’t kids just be kids sadly it seems not. Just overly icky the whole poverty play and lifestyle act when not just aus but everywhere is in a terrible state of the cost of living crisis.

Reactions: 10
idk I don’t go to theme park type places so I don’t know what’s a normal amount of food to eat but that recent tiktok she put up seems like so much food, I find her attitude/relationship with eating confusing at times

Edit - to be fair I’m also not sure what time scale that tiktok was filmed over either

Reactions: 5
idk I don’t go to theme park type places so I don’t know what’s a normal amount of food to eat but that recent tiktok she put up seems like so much food, I find her attitude/relationship with eating confusing at times

Edit - to be fair I’m also not sure what time scale that tiktok was filmed over either
If it’s the same video I just watched she did say quite a lot of it was awful and would suspect she didn’t eat it if that’s the case, although still a lot of food. I hate to think of the waste and money spent.

Reactions: 1
If it’s the same video I just watched she did say quite a lot of it was awful and would suspect she didn’t eat it if that’s the case, although still a lot of food. I hate to think of the waste and money spent.
yeah that's the thing, i know she has a load of money but i hatee seeing food go to waste regardless

Reactions: 5
They’re all quite small snack type items that she’s eaten. Also I assume shares with Glenn and some items she said she didn’t like it. Didn’t see a full breakfast and lunch so I don’t think it’s too much if you’re eating bites here and there and shared with Glen/mum?

Has anyone seen miks tiktok about someone 👀 stealing from her crypto account

Reactions: 4