Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's so odd to spend all your time with your parents, siblings and family, and support them all the way she must do.

Reactions: 2
Never got the hype around this girl. Most un-relatable content but tries to come across as the girl next door. The pets they leave behind while they travel (cats, horse, puppy), the absolute waste on clothing, make up and fast fashion, calling herself a sex worker (I’ve seen her OF and it’s beige as hell). She’s only ever with her bf, brother and divorced parents who spend their entire lives together. I thought she’d be smart with her money and save it rather then renting a ridiculously sized house and travelling for content 🙄

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she hasn’t been cancelled for something yet or forgotten about

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she hasn’t been cancelled for something yet or forgotten about
Her audience is a younger crowd, they enjoy her posting about her unbelievable life. The travelling and the spending. Probably not thinking too hard about anything else 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😀

Reactions: 2
Ok just saw a Tiktok haven’t seen any of Anna’s for probably 6 months and ahhh. She talks soooo much faster now it’s crazy. Surely she speeds her voice up. I found it hard to listen and watch one whole video.

She got a tattoo on her ankle of her brother name 😂 ATIS looks real?!. So odd. He was filming her or photographing her sexy pics in her bikini and then her mums filming that. Yea ICK.

ALL THE FOOD is so crazy. Then the constant referrals to her tummy being sore and having the runs.

Truly she acts like a teen but she’s in her 20’s.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Never got the hype around this girl. Most un-relatable content but tries to come across as the girl next door. The pets they leave behind while they travel (cats, horse, puppy), the absolute waste on clothing, make up and fast fashion, calling herself a sex worker (I’ve seen her OF and it’s beige as hell). She’s only ever with her bf, brother and divorced parents who spend their entire lives together. I thought she’d be smart with her money and save it rather then renting a ridiculously sized house and travelling for content 🙄

not disagreeing with anything you're saying but i don't think people realise quite how much money her onlyfans will be making. it'll be hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars a month, i'd estimate no less than 200-250k a month - i know it seems totally unbelievable, but it's well within the realms of possibility. it might be vanilla or more tame content but it's honestly not relevant, she will be making a shitload of money, so i'm sure she'll be saving more than enough while enjoying the life she does. i totally agree though, the way she has to support her whole family is a bit meh

• Wow
Reactions: 10
not disagreeing with anything you're saying but i don't think people realise quite how much money her onlyfans will be making. it'll be hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars a month, i'd estimate no less than 200-250k a month - i know it seems totally unbelievable, but it's well within the realms of possibility. it might be vanilla or more tame content but it's honestly not relevant, she will be making a shitload of money, so i'm sure she'll be saving more than enough while enjoying the life she does. i totally agree though, the way she has to support her whole family is a bit meh
I disagree with the supporting her Family?! If I had the means to retire or 'support' my Mum?! You bet I would. I would love to retire my whole Family!

As above poster stated. Anna is making absolute BANK with her OF. she doesn't do sponsored posts?! Except the collab with Stax. which was a major success and she just drops money in her Followers accounts from time to time. I just don't see her as problematic.

I agree Atis is def a little odd.

Reactions: 13
I disagree with the supporting her Family?! If I had the means to retire or 'support' my Mum?! You bet I would. I would love to retire my whole Family!

As above poster stated. Anna is making absolute BANK with her OF. she doesn't do sponsored posts?! Except the collab with Stax. which was a major success and she just drops money in her Followers accounts from time to time. I just don't see her as problematic.

I agree Atis is def a little odd.
I don’t think she’s that problematic i just think the whole families odd

Reactions: 7
Mikaela is so hot and cold with her posts about Atis. Today she just called him ‘mid’ and ‘twig roach’ comparing him to a stickman but next week she will be saying she loves him still. She should just not mention him at all

Reactions: 6
Mikaela is so hot and cold with her posts about Atis. Today she just called him ‘mid’ and ‘twig roach’ comparing him to a stickman but next week she will be saying she loves him still. She should just not mention him at all
how is she still making tiktoks about him they have to of broken up like 6+ months ago??

Tbh I'm not surprised. Have sensed a change in their relationship for a few months now since before Anna's birthday. And then this recent trip away Glen deciding not to go there was something off the last week gone

Reactions: 11
What the actual duck??
---
also sorry I wonder what he’s gonna do for money now? guess he will just have to go back to a normal job unless he becomes a vlogger or some tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
To be honest I don't think Glen and his family are short on money at all I think they have their own successful business but I could be wrong here 🤷🏽‍♀️

What the actual duck??
---
also sorry I wonder what he’s gonna do for money now? guess he will just have to go back to a normal job unless he becomes a vlogger or some tit
His family have a business and he works for it. Pretty sure he’s always had a job.

Reactions: 5