Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she really misses all of the things that Glen would do for her which was a lot. He was like a personal assistant for her so I feel she wants to keep him on side so he can still do some of those things.

I've noticed without Glen around I just don't like her content as much. I also dont understand why she wont just buy a place instead of constantly renting.
Seems less humble and relatable (LOL as much as she could ever be) and more influencery since the breakup I think!

Reactions: 8
The family have said heaps of times that the way he talks in his videos is just a joke and he’s super down to earth, but then there’s the whole thing where he justified dating an underage girl and I can’t move past that 🤮

**edited to add he was 16 and she was 13, but that’s still illegal 🫠
He comes across so sleazy and his voice makes me urgh 🤮.

tbh people are being quite shitty in the comments of the video, like i don't believe any of these people are genuinely upset surely? instead of offering support or whatever they're just giving all this 'love isn't real' bs - not exactly beneficial is it?
They’re losers who worshipped a tiktok couple who are now grieving lol. All over fb in every group I’m seeing the posts too just as dramatic

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I actually really like her, she seems nice and genuine and I enjoy her videos. It’s a bit mad all the people chasing her car though…

Michy02

VIP Member
Ok just saw a Tiktok haven’t seen any of Anna’s for probably 6 months and ahhh. She talks soooo much faster now it’s crazy. Surely she speeds her voice up. I found it hard to listen and watch one whole video.

She got a tattoo on her ankle of her brother name 😂 ATIS looks real?!. So odd. He was filming her or photographing her sexy pics in her bikini and then her mums filming that. Yea ICK.

ALL THE FOOD is so crazy. Then the constant referrals to her tummy being sore and having the runs.

Truly she acts like a teen but she’s in her 20’s.

• Sick

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
For her skin to have improved that much in just a year I wouldn’t be surprised if she took accutane… realistically who would purchase a skincare line off someone with bad skin, the brand’s probably been in the making for years and she knew this and needed a quick fix

daisy2809

Chatty Member
i find the branding quite random. my first issue is the with the name, 'paullie skin', just find it very juvenile, although i personally never really like when influencers attach their name to a product.

i also find the packaging really random, to me it seems very similar, borderline a rip off, of Byoma's branding with the bright colours. it's not my cup of tea at all and again feels quite juvenile - if i'm paying a fair bit for skincare then i want it to feel a bit more elegant and sleek personally.

i think to me it all just feels a bit slapdash and thrown together, i think you guys are right in saying the launch must've been pushed forward to capitalise off the breakup trending which would explain why it doesn't feel massively cohesive. i've seen a pretty mixed reception in her comments too, doesn't seem like people are being as blindly fooled by it as i expected

mfch

I think it’s really rude of people to be ‘mourning ‘ blah blah. They both seem like nice people and they’ve ended on good terms. Not many people stay with the person they were with as a teenager. I’m so glad I didn’t. These relationships usually have to end so you can grow into who you’re supposed to be.

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
I'm confused though. If she won't give him any money or a home why would she pay for him to go to Miami with her? Surely she is paying for all his meals?
not sure this accurate.

Michy02

VIP Member
She’s the one who’s always said that Atis takes a lot of her pictures and it’s normal for him/they don’t think otherwise soooo her reply is a little OTT lol… even on her latest tiktok people seem to be getting over her
Also what a crazy coincidence she was wearing a white top with no bra and it was pouring 😂😂 OOPSIE nip pic. No ones buying it anymore 😂

Lol can’t help but think she’s made her new car a whiteboard for her fans to draw on saying it’s OUR (Her fans) car to look less out of touch for buying a car worth over 200k that none of her 15 year old followers would ever be able to afford. Comments on how sweet she is are rolling in lol so manipulative 🤣

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
I think it’s likely the dad does scrounge pizza off people and go to stores for free fruit… old habits die hard, it’s probably ingrained in him to do stuff like this and pinch pennies. That’s his lifestyle (certainly different from his ex wife judging by the amount of gifts their mum constantly gets).

I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents weren’t compatible because their attitudes toward money are so different. Anna has gone to stores before and bought nail polish or lipstick in EVERY colour for her mum - her mum obv likes materialistic stuff and the dad doesn’t.

I guarantee the dad is on the cruise right now hoarding salt and pepper sachets and shampoo bottles. He doesn’t need to, but that’s just who he is.

Attachments

• Wow

Michy02

VIP Member
Did it stress anyone else out when she announced they were moving in 3 days and had nothing packed and nowhere to go?
Moving yet again? I think it’s the 4th move in all the time I’ve followed her. For someone who is so well off why doesn’t she buy her own place. I really doubt she’s the top OF performer in Australia and she’s renting still. Suspicious

Cci

It's so sad. Its very obvious from her posts on sm she's been though a lot of trauma. I really wish her the best. As for the Paul's there seems to be something fishy about them for sure

Wonder if the Paul's will respond esp Anna or will they just do what they did last time come out and try to damage mik further.