Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mfch

Glen seems to have a family business that does well. I respect it. They outgrew each other and that’s normal, sad because they seemed lovely, but normal.

Reactions: 8

Michy02

VIP Member
She commented on one of her TikToks that all of the products will be $30 and under.

She cleanses first - cleanser has aloe Vera, white willow bark, and finger lime, sea weed, and apple extracts.

Then a Kaolin clay mask - with jojoba and lots of fruit extracts (pomegranate, mango, papaya, pineapple).

then a serum with hyaluronic acid that she says is key to her glass skin… it has Glycerin and Propanediol (hydration). And marshmallow root, goji berry, red clover flower and Davidson plum (never heard of the last one but says it’s anti inflammatory).

and last thing is a moisturiser which looks quite water-based and thin just from seeing her use it, it doesn’t look very thick. It has niacinamide and green tea along with more fruit extracts - watermelon, grape seed and also rosella flower (another one I’ve never heard of, listed as having ‘protective properties’).
I’m sure she’s going to make a TON of $$$ with this skincare line, she’s got a young audience and even if they don’t buy all 4 products maybe they can afford one or two. The things is if she’s partnered with James Cosmetics then she’s probably just been given these products to trial then agree on packaging and I find it a bit sneaky her not mentioning them. She also gets Botox and Filler on her face 😬

Reactions: 8

Idk88

VIP Member
Haven't kept up with her tiktoks in ages but do (skip through) watch her insta stories, didn't realise Glen has the dog permanently now. Not like it made much difference as he always had the dog as she is never around. Is she getting another cat for herself or is this cat going to be hers and the new boyfriends cat 🤔 which will be abandoned the second she wants to go on holiday or when they break up

Reactions: 7

kaaa2

VIP Member
Yes. I think she’s got regular clients who fly her in and out. She makes her brother tag along.

Yacht girl.

You can’t ever make me believe she makes all her money with her apparently tame OF.
This honestly makes the most sense to why they always in the same places so often

Michy02

VIP Member
yeah absolutely, they’re like characters and mik couldn’t keep it up. I just feel sorry for her.
I also think its so contradicting when they order sooooo much food on Uber eats etc and then leave so much of it, such a waste especially when people literally cannot afford hot meals these days. Yet she says she’ll give $500 to random people?
At this stage I’d be more inclined to believe that Anna is a OF paid employee lol. All this advertising she does and flaunting if her OF wealth.

Michy02

VIP Member
Absolutely!
And the way she's just completely swapped Glen for her new guy is wild.
One out, one in.

Everything they did a couple she is now doing straight away with someone else. Apart from her new fella isn't wiping her ass and packing her suitcases.

Her whole 'life advice' makes my skin crawl.
"Speak to yourself like a baby" just buy yourself whatever you want.
Is that what she advised her animals when she neglected them. Or when she cheated on her fella and replaced him before he even left
Her life advice: take yourself on a date and order three main meals!!

Lol firstly I’m able to do things alone it’s not a novelty and no one can afford three mains or eat them. Living with her brother and Mumma it’s like she’s a teenager. I just find it odd.

Whatever123

VIP Member
I’m sorry I just don’t get it. She’s so heavy on the ‘we love each other’ like sorry but it’s not right or normal to say that after a break up. She’s making it very difficult for either of them to move on by saying shit like that

daisy2809

VIP Member
What the actual fuck??
---
also sorry I wonder what he’s gonna do for money now? guess he will just have to go back to a normal job unless he becomes a vlogger or some shit

Last edited:

user276363829

Chatty Member
$220k per month is a lot of money. It’s heaps! They rent the houses they live in an I guess probably own their cars. So they splash out at designer clothing/ shoes/ bags. She has said she’s invested in crypto via her brothers recommendations. Who knows what’s real on social media.
Yes 220k is a lot of money, but not when you're absolutely spending 220k per month

I love Anna, she is probably my favourite influencer, but I don't think she is genuine when she talks about money and her struggles. Her family had to have came into money some how before she got "TikTok famous", in her early days of vlogging she was flaunting all her cash etc before she even had an OF

• Wow

Whatever123

VIP Member
I’m starting to think the break up is fake for engagement. Who buys their ex a car ffs. They’re still together.

Michy02

VIP Member
Complains people know where she lives and follows her home…. Has a social media presence and has a personalised car and a car she encourages people to draw all over/stands out like anything 🙄

Not saying it’s ok it’s definitely not - think a little smarter tho personalised plates on a green car that stands out and basically a whiteboard 300k + car come on lol
Part of her appeal has been her accessibility. So people leaving notes on her car/s and then people writing things on her white car. She’s shared videos of people taking videos of her car/s and meeting her in public. Shares her home and where she goes. With high exposure comes lack of privacy. Maybe it’s time for her to be a bit more careful now that’s she’s quite famous and not joined at the hip with Glen anymore.

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
I knew from the week she got the dog that she didn’t want it. In fairness it seems like her family didn’t even ask her & just got it as a surprise which is the wrong thing to do.

GossipGurl69

Paulie Skin. Not another influencer coming out with a skincare line grrrr.

I think she wants to diversify out of the "sex work" market, but tbh I don't see this being as successful (for instance, like Selena and Rare Beauty), as it isn't something new and exciting.