Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is so ironic. I’ve recently seen an article in one of the magazines that ‘psychotherapist’ Anna had written on how to detox from screens - or something along the lines.
Why should anyone take advice from her??
I am intreged that she uses the term psychotherapist - I am sure she has trained as a counselor - does psychotherapy take more training ? Is she allowed to use this term ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Italy2

Chatty Member
Anna's post today tells you that you may not agree with her and understand her but you can buy her course for £15, just swipe up

Also it's not your story to tell, is it Anna? Was it your cat? Your dog's? So just stay out of it especially if the police is involved. For a well educated woman she is constantly on social media oversharing everything
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 3

Italy2

Chatty Member
The way she smiles taking the cheese of her daughter the way her daughter reacts (mega screaming) is why I would never take any advice on parenting from her
It was so sad to see the poor girl cry. All she had to do was speak to her nicely and explain to her that she can have it but instead she spent the exact same time explaining to the internet what is happening. Her priorities are all wrong! Classic example. Also I thought she had one of those big American fridges so how did Florence reach the cheese anyway? Another made up situation
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I'm not sure if you have noticed but her tone is very passive aggressive? For example instead of saying her husband is looking after kids in the garden which is a blessing and great help, Anna would say Tarun has been in the garden all day, not sure what's wrong with him, he has been there whole quarantine and it still doesn't look that great.

Another example Anna would not mention how she is so lucky to have an amazing house and lovely children and they went for holiday for Florence's birthday instead it would be a long winded post on Florence's birthday moaning about how hard it was to be on holiday with 3 kids and everyday was manic and chaotic and horrible and has triggered her anxiety. It's just how negative she is constantly that you constantly feel awkward watching her stories.

Anna never mentions how she is so lucky in life to have so many nice things. Has she even done a post on it? She is constantly talking about her life giving her anxiety in some form of other. Have I missed stories or posts where Anna has mentioned her gratefulness for her life?

I also think she doesn't mention anything nice about her life because it would made others feel bad because her page is focused solely on anxiety and feeling down about yourself that a little bit mention of her privilege might trigger something.

Anyway the bottom line is that Anna is a business not your friend. She is not on Instagram to make friends, she is there to sell her book and services. You shouldn't think that reading her posts would cure your anxiety. You need to see a therapist albeit it may be Anna. An Instagram post is not your solution to happiness.

Also are you Anna because you really like her and are somehow found your way on her gossip forum lol? Only joking
Sat in my shitty cramped house and feral kids, definitely not anna 😂 I just like to see the discussion and how people get different things from people 🤐

I dont think anyone HAS to publicly acknowlege their privilege to that extent (generally).. but I do see how it comes off as contrived when shes selling her serviced as a therapist. Definitely agree no one should be viewing her as a friend or a cure via instagram. She is marketing a product, a service, and shes just adding her human side to it.

She screams privilege but that doesn't get her followers or praise. So instead she very carefully and stealthily creates scenarios of stress and chaos (messy kitchen, unmade bed, teary selfie, kids being annoying, struggling on alone during the week). This then allows her to preach to us about all the feels and write her lengthy captions about anxiety, depression, worry, motherhood, pnd and any other ailment commonly associated with motherhood. I've seen this tactic a lot and was able to recognise it from the start but so many doesn't and now she's applying emotional pressure on her followers to buy her book. I'm the early days it was the overpriced cards. She's a complete charlatan.

It's the fake, contrived creation of real life scenarios mums face that is the most disingenuous... do you worry about being a mum? Fed up of the kids? Need a good cry? Feeling anxious? Struggling with juggling? All thesequestions make her seem relatable, but sadly for her the facade is dropping now. We are in a pandemic and have zero interest in lining your already very filled pockets anna.

The reality is she a wealthy, white rich woman who wants to make money from a vulnerable and already massively exploited demographic.
Yeah thats well put. Mothers definitely have been monetised and exploited. Those cards of hers were shite, werent they? Never saw the attraction with them. Thefatfunnyone even tried to sell them. Nah.

I dont know though, Im a soft shite, and always lean in when someone talks about stresses and depression etc. She definitely wouldnt share the same stresses I have, but doesnt mean hers arent valid or (always) contrived? I did personally resonate alot with her about PND and a second child etc. Im not an avid follower anymore, shes there but I dont watch all her stories anymore. Maybe I will so I can see if I spot these things you guys have said.

Lockdown has also totally frazzled my head and im missing discussions, and people to talk to 😂🤐 i never usually post so much!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Oh that last story! It’s funny she starts posh but then ends with a Welsh twang.. I think she needs more practice 🥴
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Italy2

Chatty Member
Shes tried this spiel before but she went down the 'religious' route. Think she even wrote a book for Christian's.
Really???????

Lol I found it.. it's called the graduate alphabet and she wrote it after uni with other authors. Probably brings in her experience to write the new books with it. She knows the process, contacts and has done this before. She knows the art of saying few things in many words and ta da a book is written...
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Calabria

VIP Member
Again Anna, if this is your ‘workspace’ why do we need to know you’re not wearing a bra?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ My work colleague don’t know the amount of detail about my underwear that your followers do!
I wouldn’t have known she wasn’t wearing a bra if she hadn’t said, whereas when I don’t wear a bra it’s blindingly obvious 🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Italy2

Chatty Member
Why is she so passive aggressive in her stories? It's so uncomfortably awkward to watch. It appears as if she is constantly trying to passively insult her husband on Instagram and she hates her life. Everything she says sounds so contrived and passively negative.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Pomegranate

VIP Member
I read somewhere that for minor mental health issues such as low mood, some anxiety conditions (which is surely who she’s aiming her guff at, anything more serious needs individualised help) the best ‘treatment’ is to get outside of yourself and focus on what you can do for others. I know it’s tough in current circs but even getting involved with food bank distribution, ringing older people etc. Anna is the total opposite of this, just complete self absorption and navel gazing. And she is the end product of her approach.
Exactly! But how are people not see through her? she is so so self absorbed it is actually worrying.

She has big following and growing every day, her following grows by around 1K a month and a big engagement too. That’s plenty of potential buyers of her new book.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Italy2

Chatty Member
If she could just drop the £1million pounds house near London and move to her original home town in Wales then she will be completely fine on Tarun's salary. But no she wants the class, status and wealth that comes with it... No pain no gain and alot of tantrums if Anna is involved
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Oliviabob

Active member
My work takes me to Surrey sometimes and sadly parking isn’t free - at least anywhere I have parked. I manage to pay the correct amount and not get a ticket though, it’s not bloody rocket science :unsure:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
She got my goat this week (is that the expression?!) when she said her and the kids had the norovirus so were off school and preschool but took them out for lunch because they were running around and completely fine! It’s about containment of germs for goodness sake! She could make someone really poorly doing that, especially people with vulnerable immune systems!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Nellyboy

Active member
She screams privilege but that doesn't get her followers or praise. So instead she very carefully and stealthily creates scenarios of stress and chaos (messy kitchen, unmade bed, teary selfie, kids being annoying, struggling on alone during the week). This then allows her to preach to us about all the feels and write her lengthy captions about anxiety, depression, worry, motherhood, pnd and any other ailment commonly associated with motherhood. I've seen this tactic a lot and was able to recognise it from the start but so many doesn't and now she's applying emotional pressure on her followers to buy her book. I'm the early days it was the overpriced cards. She's a complete charlatan.

It's the fake, contrived creation of real life scenarios mums face that is the most disingenuous... do you worry about being a mum? Fed up of the kids? Need a good cry? Feeling anxious? Struggling with juggling? All thesequestions make her seem relatable, but sadly for her the facade is dropping now. We are in a pandemic and have zero interest in lining your already very filled pockets anna.

The reality is she a wealthy, white rich woman who wants to make money from a vulnerable and already massively exploited demographic.
Abso-bloomin-lutely 🙌🙌
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Linkylu

VIP Member
Beggy Mitchell on the prowl again. Anna, if you 'love love love' doing the podcast then just do it ffs. But if course, you need to make money from it so won't do it without a sponsor. You are so greedy.
was going to say the same. There’s no real love for anything but the £££ to be made - greedy and grabby
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3