Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I find her stories quite staged and forced, I’ve heard her say she only comes on when she thinks of something funny and I remember her doing a poll asking if she should come on and just chat normally and the majority said no keep it how it is 😂. I also remember her keep mentioning and hinting at her writing a book and would people be interested so I guess it’s something she’s really wanted and now she’s made it happen. I think a lot of people find her quite helpful and love her insta posts, I’ve followed her since she had quite a small following and hid it from her husband and I just can’t seem to give her up!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I find it hard to believe that a girl who is constantly on high functioning and cannot stop constantly forgets to send her kids in proper attire to school. Bullshittttttt

Again bullshit!! As if you just forget.... Also do you have any friends or family to share things with????
the whole car thing this morning really riled me... it was so convenient after she mentioned the keys yesterday... like it was planned she was going to have that kind of drama today...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Here's a thought.
The husband she treats like dirt, the father she alludes to having issues with, the boys she fobs off to other people, the brother she never speaks of.
Wonded if shes a man hater? I mean, arent we all, but. 😄
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
Yes that's exactly what people want to know from their therapists.. I wonder which underwear is my therapist wearing today. So inappropriate and to think a grown woman like her doesn't know her boundaries or when to stop! Almost as if the cleaner and nanny forgot to do the laundry this week..
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
What parent, in their right mind, would delete anything to do with school and the needs of your child .... even if it was about dress up day. The lies for a story are unreal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Been following Anna since she started with her home account. For the past few months I haven’t watched her stories really and just skipped by them as they now seem to bore me.
today I actually listened to them and OMG what has she done with her accent? She’s gone all posh sounding 🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Wyatt a high opinion she just have of herself and her endless captions. If father of daughters couldn't sell a book with 1m followers what makes Anna think hers will be a bestseller? It's preachy and manipulative.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Basicbasic

VIP Member
All psychologists on social media are very professional. They are heavily regulated. Anna likes to pretend she's a psychologist, but she's actually just a psycho therapist (MASSIVE difference), and uses Google for her quotes and therapy. Therapists are much less regulates I think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Apart from anything else, the main thing that strikes me about Anna is that she is so boring. Every post is the same.
And why does she keep leaving the laundry until she has no knickers? She’s done about three posts on that in the last couple of months. Does she only do laundry once a month? Does she only have seven pairs of pants? Surely she has a servant to deal with that?
Exactly! I mean she has three kids. My washing machine is on every other day and I don’t have three children. She is either really lazy or just makes these things up for the effect? Maybe she is just waiting for some knickers to be gifted? 😏
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Oh ffs the spelling, grammar, apostrophes and punctuation in this waffle make it unreadable. I can't believe people pay for her services. Spell check is your friend Anna.... the apostrophes! Appalling. Who's instead of whose....
Screenshot_20200621-233432_Instagram.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Joosephine

Well-known member
that's what makes it worse. Her selling is by stealth and as a health care professional, selling health care, her duty of care is higher than that ood someone like Mrs hinch. She plays on, and creates/ contrives insecurities, then comes the hard sell sell sell. It's way worse than the bog standard Insta mums selling us cleaning products and housewares. The most cringe aspect is the very fake conversations/double entendres she stories about where she makes herself look like an accidental Bridget Jones/Benny hill.
Spot on! The bridget Jones/benny hill act is wearing thin. Shes obviously a very clever woman. But hey whatever sells more courses!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Linkylu

VIP Member
She is a very wealthy privileged and lucky girl who tries so hard to relate to the average mum struggling to make ends meet.

Here is an example of Anna just moaning about something in life and playing up the anxiety...
She has a £750 John Lewis lamp in her living room but Anna would never mention it. She would happily story all day about how Florence cried in the car though....
with a carefully curated pile of crap on the floor 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4