Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Italy2

Chatty Member
Law and behold the pointless drivel and incompetent behaviour has commenced... You'd think she is a school dropout with her inability to print a document. She is a highly educated professional woman who has written 2 books and selling online courses. Surely she can print some pages?? Bullshit!! Why is the house so quiet if there is so much chaos going on...
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 5

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Someone needs to gift her the world's smallest violin to keep in get pocket. Oh poor Anna, you lying little fraud. All that help you've kept hidden.... tut tut..... Why so ashamed of the PA, nanny, and cleaner..??
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Peeperspeeled

New member
She is so unstable. It's a worry if any mother cries as much as her, nevermind one with none of the usual worries and work in or out of the home. I don't know if I am full of rage at the money she makes off vulnerable women, or pity at the absolute shambles of her mental state.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
I'm going to look into the professional body that regulates psychotherapists. Surely we can ask if her behaviour and online persona is allowed under their regulations.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
But I think a lot of her audience are mums like her. Middle class mums who follow likes of Giovanna Fletcher, trendy mums like Binky, Marina Fogle etc they all seem to be into their ‘self care’, ‘ mental health’ and motherhood struggles. And I think some of those followers can very much afford those prices.
I’m not saying that there isn’t an audience of struggling low income mums but I feels he has a good following of well to do, trendy, yoga practicing mums too.
I agree. Just a bunch of women that are all far too up their own asses to be mothers. All far too obsessed with how THEY look. Probably just had children because they were bored while their husbands worked long hours for top dollar.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
I doubt she can keep away. She will still be storying thousand times a day. She just can't help herself.

Also she can't keep away from Instagram because it brings in money. Time on Instagram = income for Anna = childcare. She is not on Instagram on a pro bono arrangement working for free for the greater good of society.

Her woe is me attitude is so transparent now. I'm sure her constant need for validation will suck her back into Instagram....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
Seriously Anna fuck off with your ad for fiit!! No one cares and you are hardly someone I'd want to give my money to!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
It’s same shit different day - she bangs on about the same mental health stuff all recycled from past posts - there is nothing new it’s all exactly the same!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

C7645

VIP Member
I used to look forward to her stories and then it all turns into mental health and sales. It starred with those useless cards and so on... By the time she was pregnant with her daughter I stopped following her as she’s become just a next Insta hun but instead of selling you a foundation she was selling ‘mental health’
Oh yes, I remember those cards she did! That the the beginning of the end for me, stayed watching for a while but switched off before she was pregnant with her daughter. She comes across as an ungrateful spoilt brat
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
I think she is fishing for compliments about how good she looks in a swimming costume! Which she does 😂 But I wouldn’t want my clients to see me in my swimming gear 🤷🏻‍♀️
The daily adoration and validation from masses dose!

So you did have childcare today as you were working whilst Florence was up? What's the point? You had childcare whilst you worked. Sounds like a privileged and sorted situation....

Also who cares if you can swim or not? Why do we need to know? Message your mum or your mate
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Wolf359

VIP Member
Exactly! Who thinks when they are crying that wait let me take a picture with my tears? You need self respect to just keep some emotions to yourself and not over share everything with random strangers on Instagram...
It’s such a weird thing to do. I was just trying to imagine doing it myself and the thought seemed ludicrous.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
Another day full of drama and unnecessary stories! Tarun was at home to look after the kids so what's there to moan about?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Yeah Anna because I always go around showing my underwear in my ‘workplace’ 😂😂 she expects to be taken seriously as a therapist while showing the world her smaller 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
So many boundaries crossed 😐
So unprofessional
My friend is a counsellor and my brother is a psychologist and I wouldn’t trust either with my cat let alone my mental health
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm going to look into the professional body that regulates psychotherapists. Surely we can ask if her behaviour and online persona is allowed under their regulations.
she claims on her website she’s a member of the BACP. They are super strict so might be worth contacting them? My mum is a psychotherapist and is a BACP member... she got so stressed about meeting all of their regulations that she just came off social media altogether! So I can’t imagine they’d be too happy with a huge public Instagram account with a massive following!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Linkylu

VIP Member
Exactly!! Why have 3 kids if you don't want the work that comes with it? It was your choice to have all those children... Lovely for them to grow up and read up all about their mum's lovely moaning about them constantly on social media
I remember when she announced she was pregnant again I thought oh here we go, the moaning will now go up another level. Just why?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Clare

VIP Member
The woman is a charlatan. Can imagine if you actually went to her for “professional therapy” she’d listen to you for a few minutes then just talk about herself and her own problems and try to out play you with her own massive struggle. She’s a disgrace.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4