Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linkylu

VIP Member
It's manipulative consumerism. Very very insidious preying on the vulnerable. Mlm at its finest. She should feel thoroughly ashamed of her unethical behaviour.
So true. Her governing body (BACP) would strike her off I’m sure. She’s the very opposite of their guidelines and expectations of care. At first she just annoyed me (eye-rolling) now I’m finding the way she operates more and more shameful, especially in this current climate. Con artists come in all forms.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
Yes you do resent him and moan endlessly constantly on Instagram. Don't lie. We have proof!

And you are lazy that's why you can't be bothered to bring him lunch, not that you have to but it's because you are so busy complaining and storying yourself in Instagram that you are not present in real life with your partner. Does she seriously not realise this?
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
I can't even with her stories today they are damage control busy overworked exhausted tired Anna again. This woman has different characters that come to play depending on the situations.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
Is her latest post a dig at tattle when we said she is always moaning so lately she has been treasuring lovely moments and remembering them when she feels negative? Are we giving her content now for her feed?

I feel that Anna is one of those people who can write long essays about everything. She is one of those who need thousands of words to explain one thing hence she has been able to write a book, 2 courses and a podcast and they all explain one concept I.e. self love and self worth. She doesn't divert from this topic or speak about anything else.

Also is it not a bit extreme Anna to declare that people can change their lives if they read your book? So Anna thinks her book is life changing for people? So much confidence and arrogance for someone who allegedly suffers from anxiety!! If only it was this easy to change your entire life completely.... She is so out of touch from reality!
 

Attachments

  • Heart
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Linkylu

VIP Member
She spent a lot of time in her Insta career conflating psychologist and psycho therapist. Followers who share her posts still always refer to her as a psychologist and she never corrects them. Chief manipulator.
She’s definitely not a psychologist as she has no doctorate and too few qualifications. A lot of people don’t know the difference so she’s happy to let people think she’s more qualified than she actually is. What a vanity project her whole feed is masquerading as helping people. As someone else said, I wouldn’t want someone that far up themselves as my therapist either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I imagine they will be in the aspirational private school crew rather than boarding. Long days and exhausted by the time they are home. If it is anything like the area I live in they will pal up with the other parents and spend their social lives spouting one upmanship and how much they are winning at life ..... which will be hard for Anna to balance with her mental health struggles. It will be interesting to observe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
Yeah, but don’t go telling her that, you create bad karma in her ‘workplace’ 😂😂😂
Sorry sometimes I forget she is a professional therapist offering therapy not sharing the latest joules jumper and how to move a full time nanny in your house...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Is it the norm for therapists to share so much personal stuff on Instagram? Does this woman provide therapy to individuals 1 on 1 ? I don't know too much about her so forgive me if I've got the wrong end of the stick, but if my therapist was oversharing like she does I would feel so weird about it all, it seems so unprofessional!
DDBCDBC7-1CD0-48BF-AE71-866D6AAC35BD.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Why do you need to speak about skincare when your page is about therapy and professional workplace?



Could she not smell the dirty laundry anyway? And to think she continued to fold the whole load. Although it's not a great picture I can't see any stains on the clothes anyway so they are probably clean and she lied
She can choose not to use filters when mentioning skincare. The ASA have prohibited the use of filters when #ad skincare and cosmetics actually. She can’t even be honest about that 🤦‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Patata

New member
I couldn't find if this had been discussed in the thread yet but has anyone checked her website recently? Have you seen she's now no longer a counseller and instead offers 'coaching'. £450 + VAT for 1 hour (!). It's a neat sidestep from calling it counselling - it probably doesn't then fall under the auspices of her professional body. It's also worth pointing out that psychotherapist is not a protected title - anyone can call themselves that.

If there are people paying £540 for 1 hour with Anna, then before coaching with her they first need some money advice on not wasting their money. It's amazing that there's a second book in the works which will just be rehashing the first book and boils down to a few inane principles.
I see. This makes a lot of sense - she’s rebranded herself as a celebrity coach for the extremely well off. I had a look on her website and she says she works in a solution focussed way and that her coaching doesn’t include working with trauma. Which is strange because that’s essentially the whole point of training as a psychotherapist. But at least she’s recognised how unethical it is for her to work with vulnerable people. I wonder if this followed a meeting with BACP after a complaint or two?

I can’t imagine ever needing to pay hundreds of pounds for someone to tell me what to do, I might as well ask my mum 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Goodness if thats her workplace I dread to think what her home place is like. She shares her life, kids, marriage, sexual habits, meltdowns, tears, tantrums and greed at her supposed 'workplace'. It's starting to unravel a bit and despite her best attempts to control the narrative people will see her for what she is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
Constantly moaning, why did she have three kids if she can’t cope.
Exactly!! Why have 3 kids if you don't want the work that comes with it? It was your choice to have all those children... Lovely for them to grow up and read up all about their mum's lovely moaning about them constantly on social media
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She seems unhinged, unable to manage the three kids (a shame she had all three, she should employ her Nanny full time to ensure each child's needs are fulfilled-not a dig, I have 2 and know I'd be a much worse mum if I added another, it's not for everyone!)

Her live after making her husband stop his conference call seems like a mix of her about to burst out laughing after humiliating her husband and about to burst out into hysterical tears because she's not coping. Either scenario seems entirely contrived!!!!

I'm not coping with my children, homeschooling and wfh either but I don't broadcast it to the world. My husband and I try to support each other and I tell my own Mum about how I'm struggling....and some of my closest friends know but I certainly don't share often or with such drama.

I think the level of drama she adds to everything actually make her difficulties worse....or she is just hamming it up for her followers.

She is a pretty girl but clearly loves herself so much, with all the pouting and faux jokey quips, hair swishing and playing, putting her painted nails up to her carefully made up face on lives. It makes her UNATTRACTIVE, sadly.

I have to say she's the type to have had three kids because it's a marker of middle class wealth, a status symbol.....just like everything else in her life.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5