Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Right I used to follow her but I found some of her stuff just didn't add up. One post about why she has a cleaner then a post a few months later about how she loves to clean and loves a tidy house, I'm like hun, did u forget you told us all you had a cleaner?!

Then one time aaages ago she was on stories eating smoked salmon from the pack and was acting all ditzy saying ' does anyone else eat out of date Salmon ..oooos hope I don't get sick!' The date was on full show and was no where near its sell by!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
She does accept gifts and just hides them in stories. Any experience pr package and Anna will be the first to grab it...

Also I agree with the above poster. I think marriage for Anna was a checklist tick box where she can marry a guy with a stable and good income and then move on... Now she has achieved it she is already bored of him and can't be bothered with it...
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 5

Linkylu

VIP Member
Just gone back to her page after I unfollowed about a year ago. I remembered instantly why I unfollowed. Her whole life is one big dramatic show. These Instagram influencers are so bizarre. Can you imagine living with someone that talks to their phone constantly and tells strangers the most pointless stories. I find it so weird 😂
exactly this - and I don’t understand why people would want to take advice from someone who seems permanently so disorganised and “in crisis”, she actually gives me anxiety but maybe that’s her game plan! There’s relatable and then there’s just unprofessional.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

obviously....

VIP Member
The BACP should remove her from the register....sure, she would still be able to practice, but she is a hideous therapist and i personally wouldn't want a therapist so far up herself
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ahhhhh she is getting my goat at the moment , as a single mum I desperately want to have time to exercise but there is just no time , she bangs on about self care and exercise but it’s a struggle for us normal folk that don’t have nannies or husbands that will do the school run so she can have a kid free workout session ! Arghhh
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Anna cannot split the two. She so wants to be an influencer but thinks that her "professional" life adds something to the mix.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
She is just so boring with her aggressive moany commentary of lame stories everyday of how she was late for school pickup, kids lunch, delivery man issues etc. Not sure if she realises that she comes across as very disorganized and a huge mess constantly with her exaggerated overly dramatic stories and troubled posts where she is battling her self confidence and mental health posts on the grid.

Since we have mentioned here about her constant moaning of Tarun, she has stopped mentioning him as much on stories now. So hi Anna! Any chance you can stop moaning altogether please?

Btw she has alot of confidence to come and tell us about her failures of everyday life where she fails to pick up her son on time for someone who is supposedly struggling with confidence on a daily basis. Something doesn't add up?!

Waiting for an inspirational quote to be posted now of how people don't perceive other people in the correct perspective and how Anna could be so misunderstood.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
So Anna got gifted Pilates session and remembered to moan that it's the first time she has been out for such a long time. Did you forget that you went for a walk with a friend yesterday then meeting friends for dinner on the weekend and gifted experience last week? Is she delusional? She inflicts these situations on herself to make her feel disgusting and tired so she can then moan about it. The term is self victimisation not dreggy Anna. A situation where you make yourself the victim somehow constantly.

Tarun is at work whilst Anna is at home getting free Pilate sessions but then Tarun comes home and Anna has a meltdown. What world is she living in?!?
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 5
What on EARTH is she talking about. She stays awake in expectation of her four year old waking up. It’s just such a load of utter utter bollocks. But is a good reason to have a preamble about bedrooms, and then advertise her new chair in Florence’s bedroom. Clearly given to Anna to for free. There will be more references to the expensive chair and the company that gifted it to her. Watch this space.

I am going to have to start unfollowing her. Cannot bear it.

Also. Who the f**k has time to CONSTANTLY de clutter their home. She is pathological.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Clare

VIP Member
I did used to really like Anna, but the book thing has pissed me off.

She curated a whole feed around being a down-to-earth, busy mum, running a house with three kids while her husband works away during the week. Relatable! I'm just like you! Blah blah blah.

Turns out the whole fucking time she was writing a book! She definitely didn't do that without massive amounts of behind the scenes help. Why couldn't she just be honest? I thought she was being real with us, when in truth she's been upstairs writing from 9-3 while the nanny was looking after the kids and whipping the hoover round. Not as relatable is it?

The way she announced it was like: 'oh I just knocked out a book in between cooking chicken nuggets and doing the night feeds'. It's a lie. And it's lies like that which make women feel inadequate.

'If she managed to write a book while single-handedly looking after three pre-schoolers during the week, why can't I? I can just about manage to blow dry my hair in the morning and remember which day to put the bins out. Why am I so crap? I feel a failure.'

Because it's bollocks.

We could all churn out 300 pages of mediocre mum-lit if we had six uninterrupted hours to ourselves every day.
This is exactly what turns people off influencers. You articulated it perfectly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
Major issues, where do you even begin unpicking her complexities. It would do her good to stop preaching on the gram and get some PROPER therapy.
Funnily enough she has been with a therapist for years now but clearly they are not doing a good job or its not as magical as Anna makes it out to be
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Treesy19

VIP Member
Minding my own business on insta and up pops ol’ wet eyes on Grazia - no mention of the nanny hey Anna! Guess that doesn’t quite fit your narrative here.... View attachment 473413
Yes, how is she “burnt out” exactly when she has a cleaner, a nanny, and is constantly on solo evening walks and meeting a friend. What’s she burnt out from???
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Londoner

Active member
I absolutely hate her moaning face. Awful woman.
Because she is fake but absolutely fantastic manipulator and if you are vulnerable and not emotionally intelligent you would not know.
I bet she is one of those people who’d talk to you with a smile and concern but as you turn round they’d roll their eyes.
I quickly had a look at her account. Dear Lord she is still going on with ‘why you are not enough’
Seriously talking so much about yourself every day, must be exhausting! But yeah she is doing it for the greater good. Helping everyone else’s mental health.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think so too. She never mentions anything affectionate towards her husband. It's always complaining and moaning about him or his work habits. I mean she has whole posts dedicated to how his breathing annoys her and she is a victim in need of rescuing from him albeit a bit dramatic. She used to complain every single day about Tarun during the first lockdown and then when it was mentioned here she stopped. But she still can't help herself and keeps writing posts about how annoying he is. Wait until she reads this and posts something nice about him now. There are so many topics related to couples and relationship therapy that she can explore but she won't because she is not interested in it at all
100% ! I was going to say she will read this and post about how much she loves him.
If i hide my husband from stories, didnt bring him lunch when he was working hard, and constantly moaned about him on the internet ALL while providing me and my child with a million pound house, nannys and cleaners to support me, he would boot me out the door lol. Ungrateful little brat.

Waiting for the long winded "you can be grateful and complain" post.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
It's her first day of home schooling and she is already moaning on Instagram. I guess they will provide endless content for her Instagram stories to keep the engagement going now. Yesterday the kids were with Ella so she went for a long walk by herself. I mean it's all about self care for Anna, right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
Bloody hell, that itemised list of meals she left for her Mum and the kids was a bit over the top?!! Control freak, much?

I get that it’s nice to leave some food in for the babysitters, but blimey she’s taken that to the next level.
Yeah and not sure why she made a menu for her mum too. I'm sure her mum is a grown up adult who can sort herself out rather than read what she is meant to have today then open the fridge and eat the meal that Anna arranged, bought and chose for her. It's a bit weird.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5