Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie878

VIP Member
I find the subtle (deliberate) ‘daddy issue’ referencing an interesting one. She may well give us more glimpses into this over time, but in half admissions and half truths. Whatever she chooses to reveal, it will reflect well on her It certainly will not dim the beautiful aesthetic of her brand.

Anyone who has to post endless pictures of their material possessions is a social climber. I suspect this is where much of her insecurity comes from. Note her accent changes on a daily basis.

But if she could be honest about who she really truly is, it might be more endearing. Or dull? Who knows.
I don’t follow her, so I’ve not seen any daddy issue references. I am aware of the tragedy she (And her family) experienced growing up which she has spoken about. I wonder what her dad has done to be raked over the coals on social media after all they have been through - perhaps her parents separated? I think she has enough of an online presence for it to be a bit embarrassing as family friends and acquaintances wil probably look at her account.

i didn’t know she charged £45. I honestly think most people would be best committing to switching off screens for an hour a day, buy a nice notebook and pen and write down their worries/feelings. Would probably gain more insight than a generic course.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Sandra_1984

Well-known member
Used to love her but man, she's got the instabug and has changed. There was a thread about her in the rave about section, and I posted on it a few months back....singing her praises, but now she is annoying and had turned into yet another cookie cutter instahun, who while isn't as bad as many others, she's swiftly heading that way and does not come across as authentic as she used to. Sad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

ciaoadiosimdone

Active member
Anyone who posts themselves crying on social media for likes is an asshole in my opinion. And how does the hcpc not clamp down on this type of behaviour, it's completely unprofessional to blur your private and professional lives. Imagine having a therapy session with her after seeing the post above!

Lots of mental health professionals have lived experience of mental health problems. That doesn’t make someone unprofessional, it just makes them human too.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Icantbelievemyeyes

Active member
She wants EVERY mother to have a copy of her book, every maternity ward to distribute it, every heath visitor to pass it on to families, every new dad to have a read...... fuck off Anna. Talk about finding a large demographic to exploit. Has not occurred to her that most mums do NOT want it.
Or need it!

This women doesn’t know what it is to struggle & have normal issues like normal people. She’s so self obsessed, self entitled actually quite the little brat!
I used to love Anna but she is becoming very self obsessed (since the botox) I think they all are..don't u notice how they check themselves out when storying 🙄 they all have books coming out or printed organisers when they cant even organise their own lives.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
So kids are crying in the background and she is off for a shower and drying her brows, filming herself, tanning her face, creating shit content for Instagram... How much self care does one women need??
When did she become so vacuous 🤷‍♀️ I’m really shocked
How on earth can anyone taker her seriously she’s a fucking joke

Just looked at her posts again and was trying to think who she reminded me of with her pouty pout
And then it came to me it’s the ‘blue steel’ look from Zoolander
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Italy2

Chatty Member
How are the followers not bored of all that repetition. You are enough. Self care. My course. Feeling guilty, not guilty. Did I mention my course? Love yourself. Good girl. Self worth. My book? My book will change your life. Mum guilt. Juggling. My course, gave you got my course yet? Anxiety. Anyone? Buy my book! Buy my course! Don’t forget to leave a review?! Ok?? 💰💰💰
Not to forget that if you leave a review then Anna may not get around to reading it but it will help someone else buy it and change their life?!

Anna is busy plugging her course and book every single day!! She shares 2 swipe up links at least a day with a review how it changed someone's life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

KerChing

Chatty Member
The texts on her posts and stories are SO LONG.. gives me an axiety attack just trying to read them (maybe thats her plan?) 😂
Honestly I roll my eyes at these type of posts. Instagram was a fun photo sharing platform. There’s no need for all this shit. Also that photo is so staged. Maybe she does have a full basket of washing though what with all her staff being off.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
What parent, in their right mind, would delete anything to do with school and the needs of your child .... even if it was about dress up day. The lies for a story are unreal.
The idea that Anna deletes anything of importance is absurd. She would rather starve herself / hack off a limb than threaten the position / brand / reputation and advancement of her own family. Her bum (anal retentiveness) is so tightly clenched. Everything is about the aesthetic - she is 2021’s Hyacinth Bouquet with a different - insta/top end of of John Lewis - backdrop. The predictability of her Surrey dullness means the kids will be sent to a better school at aged 8 and they will acquire a 4 by 4.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
There’s a photo on her grid that really bothers me. She’s cuddling her kid and you can see the back of his head with her admiring herself in her camera.

I was very surprised (but not surprised IYSWIM). She’s pretending to be so in the movement and natural, yet is just waiting to pounce on any insta moment to pop it on the gram. Pathetic. Especially for a counsellor running a “people pleasing” course - c’mon! What a joke.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Italy2

Chatty Member
The desperation in Anna - and a lot of influencers - is very telling. My brain is numb observing these large accounts attempt to interact and sell to mere mortals. The battle is lost ladies.
Exactly she is so desparate plugging her courses every single day. She posts every single review and the fact that it's free to £30 means you can pay if you want and alot of people have paid. It's a marketing tactic to grow her audience who will come back to her page and buy more courses so she is not only making money from the lockdown mums course but other courses too.

If her account is a business account then why is she posting about her husband and tacky bras on it and sick friends. If it's a personal account then why is she advertising her business constantly?

See like here she talks about her children's plans for today then selling her course.... What is this?!
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed the constant tagging of large accounts, especially this year. She tagged Robbie Williams and Ferne Cotton in a story the other day. Its just cringey.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Limw2019

Well-known member
I used to really like her but now I skip her stories. There is something about her that REALLY bugs me but I can’t put my finger on it
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Italy2

Chatty Member
She is having a major strop in her stories again today. Tarun has taken the kids for a walk because Anna needed a break and is feeling a burn out and has internal emotions pouring out. I mean she had a day out with Ella yesterday, came home and kids were in bed. She has woken up and Tarun has taken kids out so Anna is at home. Does she not think that perhaps Tarun needs a break???
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Oh Anna thank you for storying, we missed you, we can't live without your faux trauma of the day. Lovely caveat about always checking dms for anyone suicidal. And not because you're self obsessed and don't want to lose even a single follower by not remaining active on Insta.

She's an absolute gem #martyr #humblebrags #whitesaviour
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know people will disagree perhaps I also absolutely hated her post about imagining throwing the baby off the bridge or something like that. I do get intrusive thoughts myself but more in terms of something bad happening to my family or myself. But harming your baby just made me feel sick. I know she got a lot of likes for it and people relate I personally found it too much!
I know people will disagree perhaps I also absolutely hated her post about imagining throwing the baby off the bridge or something like that. I do get intrusive thoughts myself but more in terms of something bad happening to my family or myself. But harming your baby just made me feel sick. I know she got a lot of likes for it and people relate I personally found it too much!
Sorry to anyone who might of experienced this. X
Again I think that these intrusive thoughts are a symptom of her high maintainence , the babies are taking too much of her and struggling with not getting her own High needs met , therefore her brain throws out these thoughts
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Londoner

Active member
I also bought the course and didn’t find it very helpful - it felt like armchair psychology at best.

Leaving aside some of her addictive and narcissistic tendencies, I think she imagines she does care about others. And she does care about her own kids(of course). So of course, nothing is black and white.

However and it is a big however, it does look like she is fleecing less fortunate, less educated, less privileged women. As a previous poster said, charging ludicrous prices for self help booklets when you can spend a tenner on a full book on Amazon.

Granted it’s expensive to see a therapist one on one. But perhaps she imagines she can commoditise an entire profession...?

But how ludicrous for people to buy into this? Beyond some basic general advice that you can read in many places, ie ‘love yourself/be kind/let go of others expectations’ - the whole point of therapy is the context of you, your life, all the things that make your experience different from the next. It is a deeply intimate unwrapping of who you are.

Sadly, if it’s done at a skin deep level, ie., a social media level, i think it can be more damaging than not. I can’t imagine Ana believes her followers read her course/her posts/even buy the darn book and then leave her site. She knows they won’t, she knows she has them where she wants them. Searching for more Ana therapy.

Our personalities, our context, is what leads us to how we behave and lead our lives. And our contexts are as different as our individual personality.

Yes there are things that make us very similar but she is praying on the very thing that makes her different to her followers - ‘ i got this... by the way..I have a beautiful house, beautiful little kids, a fabulous husband BUT...listen to me...you can be like me too..if you buy my brand.’

If her backdrop was different - ie, not a very beautiful house, money actually being a bit tight, no domestic help or childcare, no time for exercise and glamming up (as knackered and feeling exhausted) it would be a very different fan base.

Anyway, I am stating the blooming obvious. Rant over. Nearly - charging what she has charged is not on. And I can’t imagine the British Psychological Society would be thrilled.
You’ve articulated this perfectly!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

NellieMo

VIP Member
I think she’s been reading here and has realised how over privileged and unrelatable she is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5