Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Italy2

Chatty Member
Another day another meltdown.. incoming self care walk as expected lol. We have seen your blotched face more times than our own. You literally have selfies on your feed with tears and smudged makeup... What a self obsessed narcissistic person thinks oh I'm crying so let me take a selfie and start recording myself for my potential clients. Way to make money!! 💰💰💰💰
Have some self respect Anna!
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 5

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Anna confessing today that she kills all plants but she has beautiful plants around the house in her Instagram posts. She is a compulsive liar!! Do you even feel ashame Anna?
I suspect that she does indeed kill them, but that her budget extends to simply purchasing new ones fairly regularly!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
What a fucking mess! She comes across as really unhappy in her marriage all the time. I really think they need counselling before she can keep chatting gibberish in many words to supposedly help people? How can someone who is such a big mess can be of help to others? Am I missing something here?

She keeps banging the same message in every post in many words. It's the same message 'you are enough' 'you need love and you are exhausted because you are doing so much'.

Her captions remind me of FOD now! Just utter gibberish disguised in many words to give one message: buy my courses!
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Treesy19

VIP Member
Sorry, but there’s no way you would fold an entire batch of “dirty” laundry without realising it was dirty laundry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

BingoWings

Chatty Member
Oh god the car key story - can't stand her!!! She is very irritating

Does she have a nanny?? I have 3 kids similar age but I do not have all the time alone she does!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
She came across as someone who is down to Earth and didn’t take herself too seriously. I thought she was funny. She’s alway reply back to a message unlike a lot of accounts of the same size at the time.

I used to look forward to her stories and then it all turns into mental health and sales. It starred with those useless cards and so on... By the time she was pregnant with her daughter I stopped following her as she’s become just a next Insta hun but instead of selling you a foundation she was selling ‘mental health’
I unfollowed at that time too. I couldn't put my finger on why but I just didn't want to see her on my stories anymore and reading here I'm glad I did. Must be a lot of people who have done the same.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

C7645

VIP Member
Are these really workplace appropriate? Sharing commission based clothes links for people to buy from your therapist and then hear about their dirty laundry and heating situation in their lap..
Yeah, but don’t go telling her that, you create bad karma in her ‘workplace’ 😂😂😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The desperation! It's always the rich who lose integrity and perspective when it comes to money. Embarrassing. People don't have the money to feed your ego any more Anna. Let's face it, it's not let you need the money.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
It’s such a weird thing to do. I was just trying to imagine doing it myself and the thought seemed ludicrous.
Exactly! Imagine my mum or friend ringing to ask what were you doing? Oh mum you know just the usual.. taking selfies crying in the bath for Instagram post so people with actual real life problems can buy my book and courses. My mum would be horrified if she found out I was up to this shit on an app

Andddddddd she is moaning about Tarun being loud again! For the millionth time this month
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
I am not sure she would show photos of the children anyway, even in a small got to know each other since postive pregnancy test group there was never more than very rare photo of the boys. It was always a selfie of her alone ranting about her being overcome.
It doesn't really matter though because their lives are being share with thousands constantly. The face may be hidden but their personalities and life struggles aren't! I don't see the point of the face covered with an emoji but you shouting at them due to their tantrum being documented in detail..
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Italy2

Chatty Member
I still find her posts useful, shes helped me understand my anxiety better. I generally skip her stories now as they are a bit gamey. But I cant get my head around how she can be privileged but not have troubles and anxiety? Shes never hidden the fact they are well off and I've always assumed shes had a nanny or something because it's a bit unrealistic to expect someone to do her job and work from home with kids roaming free. Is there an assumption someone has a nice co.fortable life they cant show it or try and sympathise and understand how other people feel? You can have all you want in the world and still be miserable.

You are right that anyone can be privileged and still have anxiety but has Anna ever said this? Has she ever mentioned that you can have every in the world but still have anxiety? Has she said you can have anxiety regardless of your gender, age, profession, background? Her target audience are weak new mums or underprivileged mums or less wealthy women. Her audience is not men who also suffer anxiety btw. You can have the perfect life and still not be happy but that's not Anna's message. Her feed revolves around anxiety surrounding mums and women with children. Alot of her anxiety also revolves around managing housework, jobs, children. She did a whole post about people pleasing and although it may not express but it was targeted towards women.

When has she ever said that you can be wealthy and be positive and may overcome anxiety by being grateful for everything everyday.

Suppose with the rich, they can afford all the therapy (or vices) they need. They dont look to people like influencers for help 🤦🏻‍♀️

Exactly I doubt Michelle Obama or even Boris's girlfriend will look at Anna's feed and think wow I must really use her services. It's more likely going to be Sharon down the road who can't afford therapy and will think how about I buy Anna's cards instead to work on my mental health. It's a cop out for people who can't afford expensive therapy to use her cards and a £20 book than pay £200/session or whatever the rate is
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Beggy Mitchell on the prowl again. Anna, if you 'love love love' doing the podcast then just do it ffs. But if course, you need to make money from it so won't do it without a sponsor. You are so greedy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5