Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she’s bringing out a book which is the antithesis to her insta stories. She’s hardly calming and motivational.

Reactions: 4
She gives me mean girl vibes. She is extremely bitchy and passive aggressive towards Tarun. She kept moaning and moaning about him for years on her Instagram and only stopped when we mentioned it here. I won't be surprised if she has a secret account on here to witch about other influencers. She gives me Clemmie hooper 2.0 edition vibes.

Reactions: 12
I always enjoyed her Insta and found it helpful. I unfollowed when she was pregnant with Florence for personal reasons. I re-followed when Florence was a bit older.
I feel totally sucked in. I’m an educated professional but it’s taken me reading these threads to see the light!
I bought the course and the Know Your Worth book. I see her all the time “fitting in” yoga or a fitness class when I can barely do anything. But I’m out of the house by 7:30 and back at 5 if I’m lucky (usually later). Then I am being a mum, have to look after the house etc and often start working again.
Thanks for the clarity here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She gives me mean girl vibes. She is extremely bitchy and passive aggressive towards Tarun. She kept moaning and moaning about him for years on her Instagram and only stopped when we mentioned it here. I won't be surprised if she has a secret account on here to witch about other influencers. She gives me Clemmie hooper 2.0 edition vibes.
She's awful about her husband, no wonder he's always working late, she's an absolute nightmare of a woman

Reactions: 6
I always enjoyed her Insta and found it helpful. I unfollowed when she was pregnant with Florence for personal reasons. I re-followed when Florence was a bit older.
I feel totally sucked in. I’m an educated professional but it’s taken me reading these threads to see the light!
I bought the course and the Know Your Worth book. I see her all the time “fitting in” yoga or a fitness class when I can barely do anything. But I’m out of the house by 7:30 and back at 5 if I’m lucky (usually later). Then I am being a mum, have to look after the house etc and often start working again.
Thanks for the clarity here.
Same here! Totally sucked in. I mean there are definitely some useful things I have taken from her, but she as a personality is a total fraud.

Is it me or do her and her children get a lot of vomiting bugs!? I have young children in childcare settings but in the last few years we have had maybe 2 sickness bugs. Her children seem to have them every few months!

Reactions: 4
Why is it funny that Tarun has Covid?
Is it me or do her and her children get a lot of vomiting bugs!? I have young children in childcare settings but in the last few years we have had maybe 2 sickness bugs. Her children seem to have them every few months!
You are right, they do seem to have a lot of sickness bugs.

Reactions: 1
Why is it funny that Tarun has Covid?

You are right, they do seem to have a lot of sickness bugs.
She is a dick that's why. Qué all the whiny moany crying posts because she has to juggle childcare for 2 days a week that she works with Ella. No doubt Ella would be swiftly moving in with them without letting her followers know. She is probably happy Tarun has covid so she can churn out endless miserable content and posts about self care when your partner has covid and is looking at all the money rolling in. Not to forget she had a whole day of self care yesterday with 3 hours long bath, nails, child free day as Anna may not get the chance to do it again this week

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine the level of moaning if she catches it. Oh god help us.

Reactions: 3
What did she expect will happen when one person gets covid in the house then they all mingle together and no self isolation. Of course everyone will get it one by one. It's not funny or humorous. Such a rude inconsiderate twit. People died with the virus and she is finding it funny that she is still sending the kids to school and one by one they are coming home positive and spreading the virus everywhere. Hate people like her. I know rules have changed and no one has to self isolate but she can have some decorum. So distasteful

Reactions: 5
What did she expect will happen when one person gets covid in the house then they all mingle together and no self isolation. Of course everyone will get it one by one. It's not funny or humorous. Such a rude inconsiderate twit. People died with the virus and she is finding it funny that she is still sending the kids to school and one by one they are coming home positive and spreading the virus everywhere. Hate people like her. I know rules have changed and no one has to self isolate but she can have some decorum. So distasteful
In our schools we are frowned upon for not sending negative kids in

That's understandable but she could have tried to keep them a bit separate or away from Tarun or kept one of them out when they are clearly covid positive.
In our schools we are frowned upon for not sending negative kids in

If Tarun had covid and none of them at the start, she should have let him isolate in their bedroom, and her move to the sofa or a kids room and looked after the kids herself for a few days. We’re talking days. Days. But there’s no way our Anna would be lowering herself to that.

Reactions: 3
I can just never fathom why some of these instamums go on to have a 3rd child, when all they do is moan about how hard it is. Feel the same about the unmumsy mum. Why not stop at 2 kids?!

You have to have a bit of insight into your coping abilities after child no. 1/2 surely.

I can just never fathom why some of these instamums go on to have a 3rd child, when all they do is moan about how hard it is. Feel the same about the unmumsy mum. Why not stop at 2 kids?!

You have to have a bit of insight into your coping abilities after child no. 1/2 surely.
From my own experience 1 was lovely 2 is not! I assume she wanted a girl.

Reactions: 2