Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hi guys, I’ve just popped on to show you how thin grief has made me. I’ll keep panning my camera up and down my tiny body to show off…I mean, tell you about these wonderful leggings I’ve bought.” 🙄🙄 apologies if I sound mean, but come on!

Reactions: 13
You should ask her mum because she is a psychologist. I’m surprised her mum didn’t clock on that Charlie may be autistic and has neuro divergent issues. If her mum is such an expert then why didn’t she give Anna the tools to get through life, yet Anna had to learn those skills then churn out 3 books and a podcast about all of it. I’m confused!!
I would love to ask a proper psychologist their take on her behaviour and antics. Is she an insecure person? Hiding her anxiety by being OTT? Or just totally in love with herself and has an overinflated ego?
I would love to ask a proper psychologist their take on her behaviour and antics. Is she an insecure person? Hiding her anxiety by being OTT? Or just totally in love with herself and has an overinflated ego?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Are we still tying ribbons on our bags or did she ditch that in favour of buy my book cos I actually don’t give a tit about other mums and would never go up to a stranger unless they were going to buy my course or my book?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh do piss off Anna 🙄 Your constant talking about the grief you absolutely were not going to talk about is beyond attention seeking. You should maybe go an see a real professional about that

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Her arms!? 🤔🥴🫣 what do we think the grief/heartbreak is? Did a parent die or did T bore off into another persons arms? 😬

Reactions: 1
She's posing and posturing very specifically to look like that.

Isn't the grief her response to her child's diagnosis?

Or, she finally gained some self awareness and a conscience, that would be fairly painful for someone who takes emotional and financial advantage of vulnerable people. She should be bereft over her behaviour, moral and professional failings.

Reactions: 5
She’s done that pose specifically to get attention drawn to how skinny she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m glad she’s told us all she’s okay, I’ve barely slept wondering! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she actually said what she is grieving for yet? I had to unfollow a long time ago and l will NOT go and look at her page! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think her husband did do something, maybe just texted another woman or had a fling 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s just that this “grief and trauma” only seems to affect her, she hasn’t really mentioned that the rest of the family are suffering. She’s obviously decided to stay with him and is using it for publicity for selling her new book.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why does she wear such heavy glam makeup to stay at home and especially on weekends? She looks like she is going to a party!

• Haha
Obviously hasn’t sold enough books to afford some Cillit Bang for that absolutely revolting mouldy grout in her bathroom.

Given her promoting of her book and her posts about ‘roaring’ in the kitchen, I think she needs to read her own book!

God how much rest do you need WOMAN? Stop selling this rubbish to overtired mamas. Oh we are all so overwhelmed and sooo tired. Oh it’s so so hard. Take time, Me time. I Anna’s case ME ME ME! What a manipulative weirdo!

Attachments

Reactions: 3