Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t put it past her. Or the nanny or cleaner had to resign and it means she actually has to do some menial tasks herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it is grief I don't see why she can't just say there has been a family bereavement. Why the smoke and mirrors? It is totally unnecessary and attention seeking.

Reactions: 10
If it is grief I don't see why she can't just say there has been a family bereavement. Why the smoke and mirrors? It is totally unnecessary and attention seeking.
DM me hun vibes! I thought she was a bit classier than that but obviously not!

Reactions: 7
‘Here I am, over here, still looking like a hot mess’ (still with a book to peddle!)
Ironically I think she would get more support if she did reveal what it is that’s going on (minus any gory details) as think people get annoyed by the smoke and mirrors- think she might seem more ‘real’ if she was more relatable

Reactions: 4
‘Here I am, over here, still looking like a hot mess’ (still with a book to peddle!)
Ironically I think she would get more support if she did reveal what it is that’s going on (minus any gory details) as think people get annoyed by the smoke and mirrors- think she might seem more ‘real’ if she was more relatable
That was so badly acted. Here I am a hot mess, whilst I flick my hair side to side, play with my jewellery and act all girly. She's turning into a caricature now.

Ole wet eyes is on the latest brummymummy podcast as a guest. I’ve not listened to all of it yet.

@westcountrymum4343 so I see you are still posting in this thread. you claimed there was an affair, are you still saying there was? It's not really good form to just make up stuff

Reactions: 1
Yes, I was still told what I was told. That hasn’t changed but nobody wanted to hear it so life moves on. Doubt Anna herself will ever confirm so there you go. Believe what you like!

I just think what a joke that she said she’d be talking less and yet she seems on every bloody day still.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wondered if the grief is related to having a child diagnosed with neurodiversity and the grief is for the child she thought they would have? Previous posts seem to show quite extreme emotions/reactions from both parent and child and maybe it is just hitting home now

Reactions: 1
Why does a psychotherapist need a free day to zoo!? And why would Anna accept it morally when she knows she can afford to pay for tickets? This is what disgusts me about her. Yet again more attention seeking that it is so tough behind the scenes. Well guess what Anna we are all going through something in life but have to get on with it and not constantly keep bringing it up. Attention seeker! She also took the nanny on the day out because it would have been too overwhelming for her to deal with 3 kids on her own.

Reactions: 9
So now she’s lost weight/muscle because of recent trauma and grief. For goodness sake, either say what’s happened or don’t mention it again. Whatever has happened hasn’t stopped her going to the zoo, being on podcasts or plugging her book 🙄

Reactions: 13
Do you notice whenever she does stories she always pans down to show her body off? It's really annoying. She's so smug. I've noticed she doesn't look as skinny in photos or videos other people take. She's still slim. But I do think she uses angles and filters to her advantage.

Reactions: 7
The photos she takes of herself are much more flattering than her “official” shots for her books, podcasts etc.

She comes across as very insecure. I wonder what other professionals in her industry think of her antics on social media. I can't imagine they respect her.

I haven't followed on IG for a while but catch up here. I have 11 years experience in (child and adolescent) psychology and had to stop following because of how unprofessional and poor her behaviour and advice was.

Reactions: 10
I haven't followed on IG for a while but catch up here. I have 11 years experience in (child and adolescent) psychology and had to stop following because of how unprofessional and poor her behaviour and advice was.
She's the worst advert for her own advice as she's always struggling. Humans are allowed to struggle but she never sounds like she is coping.

• Heart
Reactions: 3