Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna just loves herself so this throws her hotness into question and how great she thinks she is. Such a narcissist. God help him

Reactions: 3
Bit harsh to be speculating just from someone saying they ‘know’ from their friend who has kids as the same school as the other woman. Not really proof is it. Anyone could just make that up

Reactions: 1
Believe what you like! My friend was there when they met and saw the chemistry between them- even in front of Anna!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Affairs don’t occur in happy marriages but it is the kids in both families that feel it. You just know if it is true and does end up in divorce, she won’t make it easy but she’ll get the down/self care time she craves if the go 50:50 shared custody

I’m sure whatever, the truth it will become apparent in time.

Affairs don’t occur in happy marriages but it is the kids in both families that feel it. You just know if it is true and does end up in divorce, she won’t make it easy but she’ll get the down/self care time she craves if the go 50:50 shared custody

I’m sure whatever, the truth it will become apparent in time.
She’ll need a (nother) full time nanny, no way would she cope as a single parent.mind you, she’d probably get a whole other book out of how hard it is despite the nanny.

Reactions: 7
Some people just like to stir the pot. I highly doubt they ‘know’. Probably just some Karen sat in her armchair trying to be relevant

Reactions: 4
Not sure I'm taking the affair claims seriously. Anyone can say anything on here. I think she'd be a wreck if it was an affair and absolutely wouldn't be doing bloody nail varnish tours.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s relationship related cos she’s coming across unbothered and business as usual - I think that’s quite common when someone has done you dirty - your pride makes you want to make a point that you are fine without that person.

If it was family illness/bereavement I think she’d be more absent and open about how devastated she is.

I think it’s relationship related cos she’s coming across unbothered and business as usual - I think that’s quite common when someone has done you dirty - your pride makes you want to make a point that you are fine without that person.

If it was family illness/bereavement I think she’d be more absent and open about how devastated she is.
Perhaps.

She does rather love herself so even in the post about it she's posing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It takes some brass neck to say something terrible is going on / buy my books and courses in the same post.
It's the poorly disguised "don't worry about dm'ing me" which made me chuckle. So condescending. The woman always come across as thinking she's gorgeous. That's by the by but just a comment.

Indeed. Although he isn’t quite the victim, he has actively pursued another (married) woman and had an emotional and physical affair.
Really? Eek. Genuinely wouldn’t wish it on anyone, that said she is highly annoying so it does not surprise me he has sought attention elsewhere.
---
He was always working late wasn't he. Now we know why...
I always just assumed the London city job was the perfect escape from her highly strung neurotic ways.
---
Bit harsh to be speculating just from someone saying they ‘know’ from their friend who has kids as the same school as the other woman. Not really proof is it. Anyone could just make that up
Agree, but when she does a post so cryptic (typical) I’m here for the speculation.

If her husband did cheat, I don’t feel sorry for her as she treated him absolute dog tit for years. She was constantly bitching about him blatantly on instagram to millions of people. You do not do that to your partner if you love them and genuinely care about them. She is constantly complaining about how hard her life is when she is such a privileged woman and the amount of luxuries she has, yet her moaning bitching and crying for woe is me has no bounds. I’ve even stopped following her because she is extreme unbearable. Even now, she wants people to keep buying her books and preordering it so Anna can get famous. That is all she cares about. She wouldn’t stop throwing her poor son under the bus and blasting his neurodivergent issues on instagram either. It is always ‘I’m having an awful day and have been crying because my son has emotional issues.’ I would be so upset if my mum did that to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If her husband did cheat, I don’t feel sorry for her as she treated him absolute dog tit for years. She was constantly bitching about him blatantly on instagram to millions of people. You do not do that to your partner if you love them and genuinely care about them. She is constantly complaining about how hard her life is when she is such a privileged woman and the amount of luxuries she has, yet her moaning bitching and crying for woe is me has no bounds. I’ve even stopped following her because she is extreme unbearable. Even now, she wants people to keep buying her books and preordering it so Anna can get famous. That is all she cares about. She wouldn’t stop throwing her poor son under the bus and blasting his neurodivergent issues on instagram either. It is always ‘I’m having an awful day and have been crying because my son has emotional issues.’ I would be so upset if my mum did that to me.
All of this. Just all of this.

Reactions: 5
Hit the nail on the head! The fact she made the post at all about life throwing her a curve ball is all attention seeking. When I was going through my divorce, I kept that tit off line

Reactions: 8
Hit the nail on the head! The fact she made the post at all about life throwing her a curve ball is all attention seeking. When I was going through my divorce, I kept that tit off line
Completely agree. As someone going through a divorce right now with a husband who had an affair, I find the whole thing embarrassing and I’m trying my hardest to lie low!

• Heart
Reactions: 7