Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not meaning to stick up her for her but to be fair there’s no suggestion that she’s forced him to work from home, or even asked him. I don’t know how long his commute is but if he normally leaves at 6.30/7 then I assume he’s not actually starting work at 6.30am. And if he’s at home why shouldn’t he take part in parenting his kids given he too is responsible for them?
Yes I agree here. She sounds like she can be a princess but to be fair my husband wouldn't mind me nabbing 30 mins before he left for work if it didn't interfere with our usual routine of everyone getting ready for work and school...except it would in our case, it is enough of a rush 😂

Anna is always saying how overwhelmed and frazzled she is and she says it’s because she’s the parent of a ND child. I think she is possibly ND herself??! She is constantly overwhelmed and doesn’t seem to do anything about it

Reactions: 7
Anna is always saying how overwhelmed and frazzled she is and she says it’s because she’s the parent of a ND child. I think she is possibly ND herself??! She is constantly overwhelmed and doesn’t seem to do anything about it
Oh god let's hope not, then she'll have a whole new group of people to try and take advantage of and shill to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So what do we reckon about this curve ball? I’m guessing her fella has either left or been cheating.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So what do we reckon about this curve ball? I’m guessing her fella has either left or been cheating.
What have I missed?! Had to stop following her she was driving me insane but appreciate the updates on here!

Reactions: 3
Ill parent?
Love that she basically says Don’t DM me, just buy my stuff in the caption. Keep grifting, Anna!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Fella has been caught dipping his wick or has lost his job. Or it’s an ill family member I reckon.
But yeah, just buy the stuff and ask no questions!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think T will of cheated, I imagine Some
Sort of illness within family .

Can't stand it when they are all cryptic, just say what it is or don't. Just saying taking some time off for a bit. The air of mystery just makes it feel attention seeking. Also that plug at the end to buy her stuff, so desperate.

Reactions: 7
It is an affair- a friend of mine has kids at the same school as the other woman…
Can’t say I blame him if this is true, she treats him like crap from the small bits we’ve seen and prioritises her needs over his and she was also quite degrading of him. The doesn’t seem much balance or fairness in their relationship

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's moments like this that make me glad to have an average life, an average income, an average house... no amount of money or likes or validation from strangers would be worth randoms knowing or even speculating about my private life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's moments like this that make me glad to have an average life, an average income, an average house... no amount of money or likes or validation from strangers would be worth randoms knowing or even speculating about my private life.
Amen to a normal, average life

• Heart
Indeed. Although he isn’t quite the victim, he has actively pursued another (married) woman and had an emotional and physical affair.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I disagree with how he has behaved (if he has had an affair) but I can see how it happened and have a degree of sympathy for him. I mainly feel for the kids though.

She's still able to give us a tour of her nail varnishes thank the lord 🙄I thought she said she wouldn't be showing up and would just be posting quotes from her books.

Reactions: 4
I know! 🤣 Thank goodness for that, not sure how I would have survived my Saturday without a tour of her nail stuff!
I feel for the kids too- I doubt people in happy marriages have affairs and yes you can see how it has happened but there are still three children caught in the middle.

• Haha
Reactions: 3