Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf itā€™s a bloody miracle sheā€™s going. I mean didnā€™t she cancel a family holiday last year because she just couldnā€™t cope with the stress of having to pack. Boohoo. Many thousands or millions of families would love the opportunity to be able to have a family holiday. I still canā€™t believe she did that - her kids must have been so confused. Weā€™re going toā€¦oh no weā€™re not because I couldnā€™t handle packing. Ffs.

Reactions: 5
Tbf itā€™s a bloody miracle sheā€™s going. I mean didnā€™t she cancel a family holiday last year because she just couldnā€™t cope with the stress of having to pack. Boohoo. Many thousands or millions of families would love the opportunity to be able to have a family holiday. I still canā€™t believe she did that - her kids must have been so confused. Weā€™re going toā€¦oh no weā€™re not because I couldnā€™t handle packing. Ffs.
I couldnā€™t believe that! It was absolutely ridiculous. I havenā€™t been able to afford a holiday for a few years now and would have jumped at the chance of one, including the ā€˜hassleā€™ of packing! Maybe the nanny could have helped!

Reactions: 3
I have felt a lot better about myself since she's been on a break. Some therapist, eh šŸ˜… I should probably unfollow šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to always like her new mum advice etc. but then her constant updates and acting like she never gets a break when she has a husband and clear family support really started to get to me. She lives a very privileged life and has no idea what it's like to struggle as a parent / let alone doing it alone.

Just reading through the thread, she has a nanny????!

Reactions: 6
She is so utterly smug. Her constant boasting about her lovely 10 day holiday to Greece was such a welcome break is annoying! She will be gloating about her holiday for days now

Yes she has a live in nanny who stays with them when she works locally and also has her own bedroom at Anna's place. She even helps Anna out on weddings and events.

She is so utterly smug. Her constant boasting about her lovely 10 day holiday to Greece was such a welcome break is annoying! She will be gloating about her holiday for days now

Yes she has a live in nanny who stays with them when she works locally and also has her own bedroom at Anna's place. She even helps Anna out on weddings and events.
Wowwwww

Reactions: 1
Yet again she is out with nanny while Tarun is at work but she would never disclose it. She is so privileged it's unbelievable! They have come back from 10 days inclusive holiday with 3 kids and now she has days out with a nanny with kids. People are struggling for money but she can't stop moaning about how hard her life is with a nanny husband and parental support with kids.

Attachments

Round of applause for Anna today as she took her own children to the cinema ALL BY HERSELF!!! Iā€™ve been a single mum for 8 1/2 yrs, I do everything as I have no idea where the ā€˜dadā€™ is. Annaā€™s head would explode in my situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Round of applause for Anna today as she took her own children to the cinema ALL BY HERSELF!!! Iā€™ve been a single mum for 8 1/2 yrs, I do everything as I have no idea where the ā€˜dadā€™ is. Annaā€™s head would explode in my situation.
Not sure if I can follow her anymore. I can't believe she tries to be relatable with this whole "parenting is hard" stuff. She literally has no idea what it's like to be a normal parent!

Reactions: 9
I saw that post and thought wowwwwww does she need a medal for taking all her kids out by herself??! Wow. Why have so many kids if you can't cope with them??

Reactions: 10
She is soooooooo out of touch from reality. Heaven forbid her husband realised what hard work she is and she is becomes a single mum, she would never cope and would have a breakdown within the first week.

Isnā€™t taking them to a cinema a bit of a cop out too? Effort wise for the parent I mean. My son isnā€™t ready for the cinema yet but I feel like when he is it might be a nice chance for a long sit down, if he could sit through an entire movie!

Itā€™s painful to watch her desperately trying to appear relatable all the time. I donā€™t know why I watch, I guess sheā€™s so painful that I canā€™t not watch. The nanny is barely mentioned. She never mentions cleaning and tidying either. Thereā€™s no effing way she does any of that. Lucky her. I canā€™t believe she tries to pull off this ā€œIā€™m overwhelmedā€ lark. Like duck you are.

Isnā€™t taking them to a cinema a bit of a cop out too? Effort wise for the parent I mean. My son isnā€™t ready for the cinema yet but I feel like when he is it might be a nice chance for a long sit down, if he could sit through an entire movie!
I take mine to sit down yes, and they actually stay quiet in there with exception of toddler stating the obvious every now and then like ā€œitā€™s dark mummyā€. Take lots of snacks. Toilet immediately before. Morning showing. Sandwiches if nearer noon. Film length definitely a consideration - I once took my toddler to a two and half hour showing. Never again, hour a half max now as otherwise I donā€™t get the peace I go in for šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm gonna have to message her soon. I know it won't make a difference but she needs a serious wake up call.

Reactions: 3
How fake! Random mum gave her biggest nicest smile. It happens to be a celeb. She doesnā€™t follow me but Iā€™m going to tag her anyway and hope she sees it and hopefully starts to follow me.

Anna full of you know what.
Such a thirsty attention-seeker. Who would employ this woman to help with their mental health? Absolute fraud.

I was oblivious to her antics until lately. I always felt crap after seeing her posts and stories as she made out she achieved so much workwise on top of all the extra responsibilities of childcare, housework etc. And she would always say it's because she has high functioning anxiety. Now I see her through a more clearer lense of someone just trying to upsell and cross sell her books, courses and affiliated products and she has a slick marketing and PR machine behind her. Can't believe I fell for the con for so long.

Reactions: 13