Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Anna did a boyfriend reveal for Valentines didn’t you see her feet on his face? Imo he looked a bit too happy about it 🤣
---

I think they are going into this YouTube podcast alpha man alpha woman relationship bs it gets lots of views

They just moved in with the boyfriends how could it be going bad already?
They might be but the stuff they say about their boyf’s is just toxic as hell.

Also how the hell these 2 got their qualifications is beyond me, anna a pharmacist and mandi lw degree and they are both actually very dumb, a lot of the words they try to use is often in the wrong context and they aren’t very articulate.

Baffles me

Like i said they do come across better than their social pages where its just tits and ass. I actually find them quite funny and despite the criticisms i mentioned I do enjoy listening to their podcast but wish they would wise up to their shitty relationships and not dish out the advice like they have cracked it

Reactions: 4

Jojo1888

Watching annas breast job vlog. Her boyfriend wont even let his voice be heard. That just screams to me he is up to know good with other women

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
They have gone down in my estimations. Used to think they were boss babes, but they having the worst relationships ever, and are too insecure to leave their men.
Anna's relationship doesn't seem so bad, but Mandys one gets worse and worse.
This episode was depressing to listen to. Who put up with abuse like this? It's mad because did not expect it from her of all people. Her standards are on the ground. But as long as he has money, I guess it's okay.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Listened to that podcast today wow they glossed over the bit where Mandy boyfriend smashed the phone he bought her, excuse me what and the fact it’s clarified who bought it like that makes it ok

Another thing Anna acknowledged with all the money she earned she never bought a house and invested wisely that’s good she has realised that finally only took how many years
Mandy is clearly in an abusive relationship. Makes me uncomfortable how she normalises it.
As for Anna, maybe if she saved her money wisely she wouldn't still be chasing men with money. It's good the realises now but it's such a shame and a waste of an opportunity.

Pinkii

VIP Member
We can’t all be the sharpest tools in the box I’m certainly not even on my best day 🤣

In what way do you think their relationships are shitty? As in what they are willing to accept from men kind of stuff?

Ages ago one of them said their boyfriend was into crime that kind of thing would have me on edge thinking my front door will get kicked in by police I’m too paranoid to knowingly date a criminal 🤯
No we can’t but honestly some of the stuff they don’t know or the words they use in a sentence is just hilarious because even a teenager would know that! i’ll have have a re-listen to come out with some of their golden one liners.

Same with the bf, there’s just been lots of stuff Anna has said about her bf and she has said loads of people DM her telling her the BF is toxic AF but she seems to get blinded when he does 1 or 2 nice things (or the £££) they still come across as massive gold diggers

Reactions: 3

touchthesky123

Yes he's average looking but so is she.. so I do think they match.

He definitely makes fast money or illegal money. Because he's rich but what job does he do? I thought she said he works in a club? Or is that Anna's boyfriend? the way Mandy talks about her boyfriend splashing out on £3k a night hotels and not even enjoying it. As if it's disposable cash. Or money he's trying to get rid of lmao. It's not normal to spend like that in this economy.
I just wonder how she isn’t worried he’ll end up in jail?? Or she is dragged into something like that also?? And especially Anna considering she’s a registered pharmacist, how can she be in these circles🥴🥴😩

lipscrub

Can’t find a thread on them..
But has anyone seen the videos of the fight between them and some teenage girls at Hyde Park?

• Wow

Pinkii

VIP Member
She’s mentioned enough times she is a gold digger and her boyf is rich so that’s probably what attracted her and keeps her going back to the emotional and toxic abusive they seem to throw at each other

yankydoo

Chatty Member
I saw Mandi in London a few weeks ago and she looks like a blow up doll. So fake looking and really stuck out because of that.

daydreamer95

VIP Member
They have gone down in my estimations. Used to think they were boss babes, but they having the worst relationships ever, and are too insecure to leave their men.
Anna's relationship doesn't seem so bad, but Mandys one gets worse and worse.
This episode was depressing to listen to. Who put up with abuse like this? It's mad because did not expect it from her of all people. Her standards are on the ground. But as long as he has money, I guess it's okay.

Will have a listen, they don’t just like men with money they like men with fast money obtained by criminal means from what I gathered

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Anna since LI has been trying to be an influencer, she only went back to the pharmacy for about 2 days at the start of the pandemic as a publicity stunt / take photos then went back to partying/ breaking Lockdown. Her & Mandi are so desperate to be famous, it’s pathetic to still be acting like that in their Thirties with their new bff the rank Jemma Lucy - only fans/ prossy route. Surprised they haven’t gone off to Dubai yet for “work”.
Anna has been in Dubai for that “work” hanging out too with Laura Anderson half of last year at it

qtr100

Chatty Member
Literally when you actually deep they're 30-something year old ladies in terrible toxic relationships, validating all the shit their boyfriends throw at them is like the blind leading the blind honestly

I know for the most part Mandi is staying with gingerbeard because he's rich, pays for her holidays, surgeries, provided a roof over her head, provided a studio for their podcast, like you can tell she wouldn't be able to survive without him financially which in some beyond sad way, I do get it but she cant see her worth as she's in too deep 😭

Whereas Anna's man who sounds a lot worse, he works as a bartender I believe, I don't know if he provides anything beneficial for Anna and I don't just mean materialistically. Why does she stick around when all he gives her is headache and more drama? they both publicly say they can't see themselves with their partners long term...
I think Anna’s man owns some sort of restaurant and he also works there late nights. I just hope they’re saving and putting money away because these men don’t sound like dependable partners. How many listeners does the podcast have? They seem to have grown recently. Could begin making decent money from it just need to reach out to the right sponsors

Reactions: 2

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
i was just expecting more than him the way she goes on about him and how he has other girls coming onto him etc 🤣

yeh definitely 100% illegal activities, but girls like her don’t care as long as they get their lifestyle
Yeah I know what you mean.
They even said themselves they date these kind of guys. They wouldn't get a guy who makes a lot of legitimate money. Because those guys are CEOs, bankers, etc, who (no offence) don't date women like them.

Maybe in their world, he's a token. Maybe girls like them in their bougie London circles like him.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Yes he's average looking but so is she.. so I do think they match.

He definitely makes fast money or illegal money. Because he's rich but what job does he do? I thought she said he works in a club? Or is that Anna's boyfriend? the way Mandy talks about her boyfriend splashing out on £3k a night hotels and not even enjoying it. As if it's disposable cash. Or money he's trying to get rid of lmao. It's not normal to spend like that in this economy.
i was just expecting more than him the way she goes on about him and how he has other girls coming onto him etc 🤣

yeh definitely 100% illegal activities, but girls like her don’t care as long as they get their lifestyle

Dollybird

VIP Member
there is a lot of tea on that crew on lipstick alley, don’t buy into their instagram lifestyle, a lot of dodgey shit gets done by them.
Have you got a link to this ? I always wondered why they had the same stuff lol