Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Just your bog standard London-based influencer, then!

They've launched a clothing line, apparently. These hobby businesses never make money. However, it adds a veneer of credibility and doesn't require a significant investment, especially if there's a pre-existing following. It'll most likely sell-out... due to short production runs rather than demand.
yep everyone seems to either launch a clothing line or these d
Just your bog standard London-based influencer, then!

They've launched a clothing line, apparently. These hobby businesses never make money. However, it adds a veneer of credibility and doesn't require a significant investment, especially if there's a pre-existing following. It'll most likely sell-out... due to short production runs rather than demand.
Haha yep basically. I just loved all the juicy gossip about the beef between d b z and leighanne from little mix.

anna and mandis clothing line is ugly as hell. Tacky stuff all around.

Reactions: 1

qtr100

Chatty Member
I dont think they are making much money on the podcast tbh thats why they launched their patreon or whatever it is.

They want money and lots of it but neither one seems ambitious enough to have want a career to make the money, they just want rich husbands they can live off and be on a beach in dubai like the basic bitches they are.

Like others have said as well, its hard to believe they are in their 30’s and their mindset hasn’t grown much since their 20’s.
So many beauty / lifestyle bloggers are dedicating time to create actual content trying to grow their following and treating it like they would a job. Anna and Mandy are always complaining about doing any kind of work, they even said once that it’s a chore to take pictures for sponsorships. What an insane thing to say 😂 of course companies won’t want to work with you!

RandomGirl00

I really like them! I’ve seen all the videos and would’ve reacted the same
Same I was unsure about it all at first but now in my opinion I think it was 100% self defence. Just hope they both don’t get to many trolls from this as Anna already seems distraught

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
She’s making it more noticeable buying comments 😂
Oh wow, that's even sadder 🤣 everything is fake about these influencers

I know after LI she did the Influencer thing for a bit but then last year in the Pandemic she went back to the Pharmacy job, is she still doing it or back to being an 'influncer'??

Last edited:
Sorry the fact they’re promoting better help as a #ad but complaining about not being able to find a therapist in their episode with amber! Cash grab! (Not surprised🙄)

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
No, where’s this?
It's on tiktok - cant post the link but the user is aboutrita__

Complaining about an autistic child, That sentence alone RAGES me!! I cant even fathom how insensitive and heartless you'd be to react in such a way towards a child that cant help it.

People have said how horrible Mandi is but I wasn't really expecting it to be to this level, she really is Anna's biggest downfall!

Edit: Mandi reacted saying this 🤕

Attachments

Dollybird

VIP Member
yep everyone seems to either launch a clothing line or these d

Haha yep basically. I just loved all the juicy gossip about the beef between d b z and leighanne from little mix.

anna and mandis clothing line is ugly as hell. Tacky stuff all around.
What happened between DBz and Leanne ?

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Yes people change it was 2020 blah blah but you either kick / stamp people when they are on the ground or you don’t

In this video the person is on the floor surrounded by a large group and Mandi Vakili dark hair bob in purple clearly is there stamping her foot down and her sister yanks at the hair

Thats low animalistic behaviour and considering how much work these girls have had done you would think they wouldn’t want to fight with strangers and risk getting their own faces rearranged

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
I don't understand how Mandi has a blue tick on Instagram - just because her sister is an ex Love Island z-lister and she's hanging off her coat tails.
I have to say though it's great that Anna has gone back to work as a pharmacist during coronavirus. Does anyone know what Mandi's job is/was?
I’m sure she studied law at university