Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunflowerrose

Anna & Mandi Vakili have both been shopping for more followers šŸ˜‚ - so pathetic & will keep buying to get over 1.3m & 300K mark. Buying likes & comments as well to fake engagement. Better off saving their money. So desperate to cling on to Loveisland fame as both are irrelevant.
That's actually so embarrassing. Like I dont understand why these 'influencers' do this.

Reactions: 7

Pinkii

VIP Member
Their latest podcast episode truly shows how immature and toxic all 4 of them are in their relationships!

Acting like a bunch of late teens when they have a bit of alcohol and starting arguments and then gaslighting each other.

why would anyone think this is normal behaviour in a relationship?

Anna repeatedly said in this episode her bf treats her like shit yet she overlooks that because he has his nice moments!

Like i said i do actually enjoy their podcast and mandi does make me laugh but i hope no youn girls are taking their relationships advices seriously, they really need to work on themselves in that aspect and realise what a true healthy relationship should be like

And if by your 30ā€™s you know you act like a twat when you drink then maybe you shouldnt be getting drunk to that level!

Velvett0ast

Couldā€™ve sworn he was in Mandis stories from Dubaiā€¦.or do they all look the same. The shortsā€¦the cigarette- gross šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Edit: didnā€™t realise she was in Dubai with Mandi, that makes sense now.
Also whoever did their bbl/lipo should go to jail:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
View attachment 2148982
This is Mandiā€™s guyšŸ˜‚
Heā€™s pretty average but how I imagined him to look tbh! I watched their YouTube video about surgery and how they slated esteworld in turkey and aslani in Spain for botched surgery. Yet they never recovered properly and were off out within a week or two post op . They also would have got the surgery for cheap as they promoted them . Itā€™s crazy they continue to have all the work done and itā€™s still not made them happy .

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Look up the term Dubai porta potty on google and it will show some really interesting reasons for these ones ā€œtripsā€ to Dubai we met them on

Pinkii

VIP Member
They are just so shallow and only care about materialistic stuff and their appearance. As much as the like to sprout about ā€˜growthā€™ and inner peace etc they show no improvement in that area.

pretty sad existence if you ask me.

Like i said before i do find Mandy funny but thats about it. The ā€˜baddieā€™ bitch vibes isnt going to work in 5 more years when theyā€™re nearing 40, it will be utterly cringe.

rhill

I used to think Anna was cool being a pharmacist and all that, but she just a money hungry hoe it seems

MotherofDragons

I don't understand how Mandi has a blue tick on Instagram - just because her sister is an ex Love Island z-lister and she's hanging off her coat tails.
I have to say though it's great that Anna has gone back to work as a pharmacist during coronavirus. Does anyone know what Mandi's job is/was?

Pinkii

VIP Member
Listened to their bad bitch episode.

FML, 30 year old women should NOT be following why men love bitches! šŸ¤£ thatā€™s exactly why you have ended up with the dickheads you have!

again, they seem to think they can offer people so much advice and wisdom because they have had boyfriends for a couple of years.

Reactions: 6

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Itā€™s hard to believe they are in their 30s with the rubbish the talk about. They sound so childish and clueless about a lot of things.

Pinkii

VIP Member
They keep going on about wanting to be more natural, anna did a whole episode on the podcast saying she hasnt done anything for ages and then is tagged by her aesthetician pumping all sorts of shit into her face.

she has a very big face, she needs to stop injecting shit to give it definition, its just not going to work with her face.

Pinkii

VIP Member
You wouldnā€™t think they are 30! They are so immature about relationships.

its like they are teenagers playing House with their boyfriends.

DubaiM

Anna & Mandi Vakili have both been shopping for more followers šŸ˜‚ - so pathetic & will keep buying to get over 1.3m & 300K mark. Buying likes & comments as well to fake engagement. Better off saving their money. So desperate to cling on to Loveisland fame as both are irrelevant.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

daydreamer95

VIP Member
In their podcast about having your partners phone code Anna says her boyfriend was a criminal and they delete everything so would find nothing thought why would you admit to dating a criminal when you are a public figure not very PR savvy

Also find the way they pose together kind of creepy

AF7DAE07-9917-4C18-9D80-4FB4855AD392.png

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Iā€™m so shocked they borrow items! I love her and dbz, aaliyahcelia etc

wow youā€™d think theyā€™d be millionaires with walk in closets with the amount of designer gear they have!
there is a lot of tea on that crew on lipstick alley, donā€™t buy into their instagram lifestyle, a lot of dodgey shit gets done by them.

• Wow

lipscrub

Hi Iā€™m new here. I do feel sorry for them as I do feel it was self defence but maybe taken a little to far however I 100% understand their reasons wanted to protect their cousin
I really like them! Iā€™ve seen all the videos and wouldā€™ve reacted the same