Anna & Mandi Vakili

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making it more noticeable buying comments 😂
Oh wow, that's even sadder 🤣 everything is fake about these influencers

I know after LI she did the Influencer thing for a bit but then last year in the Pandemic she went back to the Pharmacy job, is she still doing it or back to being an 'influncer'??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Anna since LI has been trying to be an influencer, she only went back to the pharmacy for about 2 days at the start of the pandemic as a publicity stunt / take photos then went back to partying/ breaking Lockdown. Her & Mandi are so desperate to be famous, it’s pathetic to still be acting like that in their Thirties with their new bff the rank Jemma Lucy - only fans/ prossy route. Surprised they haven’t gone off to Dubai yet for “work”.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anna since LI has been trying to be an influencer, she only went back to the pharmacy for about 2 days at the start of the pandemic as a publicity stunt / take photos then went back to partying/ breaking Lockdown. Her & Mandi are so desperate to be famous, it’s pathetic to still be acting like that in their Thirties with their new bff the rank Jemma Lucy - only fans/ prossy route. Surprised they haven’t gone off to Dubai yet for “work”.
Anna has been in Dubai for that “work” hanging out too with Laura Anderson half of last year at it

Reactions: 3
Anna has been in Dubai for that “work” hanging out too with Laura Anderson half of last year at it
I live in Dubai & have seen these ex islanders “working” hard on yachts. I meant, I’m surprised they are not out here this summer as they’ve both been regularly for years. Working in Boots wouldn’t have paid for all their plastic surgeries/ trips. Guess just waiting for their matching boob jobs to heal properly first. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nah, it’s roadman Mandi. Who only got vaccinated 2 weeks ago so she could continue to go out to clubs…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw Mandi in London a few weeks ago and she looks like a blow up doll. So fake looking and really stuck out because of that.

In their podcast about having your partners phone code Anna says her boyfriend was a criminal and they delete everything so would find nothing thought why would you admit to dating a criminal when you are a public figure not very PR savvy

Also find the way they pose together kind of creepy

AF7DAE07-9917-4C18-9D80-4FB4855AD392.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes people change it was 2020 blah blah but you either kick / stamp people when they are on the ground or you don’t

In this video the person is on the floor surrounded by a large group and Mandi Vakili dark hair bob in purple clearly is there stamping her foot down and her sister yanks at the hair

Thats low animalistic behaviour and considering how much work these girls have had done you would think they wouldn’t want to fight with strangers and risk getting their own faces rearranged

Yes people change it was 2020 blah blah but you either kick / stamp people when they are on the ground or you don’t

In this video the person is on the floor surrounded by a large group and Mandi Vakili dark hair bob in purple clearly is there stamping her foot down and her sister yanks at the hair

Thats low animalistic behaviour and considering how much work these girls have had done you would think they wouldn’t want to fight with strangers and risk getting their own faces rearranged
Hmm I agree you don’t kick someone when they are down but ....if someone went for my family member , 16 or not , I would boot them to the curb . Family comes first and if some little toe rag gave it the big one and laid hands on a family member . I wouldn’t walk away . Yes it’s not ideal how they reacted when in public eye but same time , they wouldn’t sit there and get battered .
I don’t really like the pair of them , I think they are incredibly entitled but I’m 50/50 on this . self defence or just plain school bully tactics ?

Reactions: 10
Hmm I agree you don’t kick someone when they are down but ....if someone went for my family member , 16 or not , I would boot them to the curb . Family comes first and if some little toe rag gave it the big one and laid hands on a family member . I wouldn’t walk away . Yes it’s not ideal how they reacted when in public eye but same time , they wouldn’t sit there and get battered .
I don’t really like the pair of them , I think they are incredibly entitled but I’m 50/50 on this . self defence or just plain school bully tactics ?
Hi Dollybird I agree with you we have the right to defend ourselves and others it’s a shame the sisters couldn’t go to the park and have a nice day without mouthy teenagers.

In context Mandi stomped the person when they were on the ground surrounded and no longer a threat then she walked away.

If you are defending somebody you get in between from the start not wait till they are on the ground I felt that was cowardly.

Reactions: 2
Hi Dollybird I agree with you we have the right to defend ourselves and others it’s a shame the sisters couldn’t go to the park and have a nice day without mouthy teenagers.

In context Mandi stomped the person when they were on the ground surrounded and no longer a threat then she walked away.

If you are defending somebody you get in between from the start not wait till they are on the ground I felt that was cowardly.
Yep I agree , it was a coward move . I think mandi has school bully vibes though , she defo was that kid in school who picked on everyone

Mandi should do a podcast project by herself she thinks she has to always be with Anna to get more exposure but she is the one that actually has a personality and is entertaining

Reactions: 4
They come across better in their podcast but my god how blind are they to how bad their relationships are? Especially Anna!

Then people want their advice on relationships!? Madness.

Does anyone know who their boyfriends are? Cows lick and ginger beard 😂 I am curious to know what they look like

Does anyone know who their boyfriends are? Cows lick and ginger beard 😂 I am curious to know what they look like
Anna did a boyfriend reveal for Valentines didn’t you see her feet on his face? Imo he looked a bit too happy about it 🤣
---
They come across better in their podcast but my god how blind are they to how bad their relationships are? Especially Anna!

Then people want their advice on relationships!? Madness.
I think they are going into this YouTube podcast alpha man alpha woman relationship bs it gets lots of views

They just moved in with the boyfriends how could it be going bad already?

Anna did a boyfriend reveal for Valentines didn’t you see her feet on his face? Imo he looked a bit too happy about it 🤣
---

I think they are going into this YouTube podcast alpha man alpha woman relationship bs it gets lots of views

They just moved in with the boyfriends how could it be going bad already?
They might be but the stuff they say about their boyf’s is just toxic as hell.

Also how the hell these 2 got their qualifications is beyond me, anna a pharmacist and mandi lw degree and they are both actually very dumb, a lot of the words they try to use is often in the wrong context and they aren’t very articulate.

Baffles me

Like i said they do come across better than their social pages where its just tits and ass. I actually find them quite funny and despite the criticisms i mentioned I do enjoy listening to their podcast but wish they would wise up to their crappy relationships and not dish out the advice like they have cracked it

They might be but the stuff they say about their boyf’s is just toxic as hell.

Also how the hell these 2 got their qualifications is beyond me, anna a pharmacist and mandi lw degree and they are both actually very dumb, a lot of the words they try to use is often in the wrong context and they aren’t very articulate.

Baffles me

Like i said they do come across better than their social pages where its just tits and ass. I actually find them quite funny and despite the criticisms i mentioned I do enjoy listening to their podcast but wish they would wise up to their crappy relationships and not dish out the advice like they have cracked it
We can’t all be the sharpest tools in the box I’m certainly not even on my best day 🤣

In what way do you think their relationships are crappy? As in what they are willing to accept from men kind of stuff?

Ages ago one of them said their boyfriend was into crime that kind of thing would have me on edge thinking my front door will get kicked in by police I’m too paranoid to knowingly date a criminal 🤯

We can’t all be the sharpest tools in the box I’m certainly not even on my best day 🤣

In what way do you think their relationships are crappy? As in what they are willing to accept from men kind of stuff?

Ages ago one of them said their boyfriend was into crime that kind of thing would have me on edge thinking my front door will get kicked in by police I’m too paranoid to knowingly date a criminal 🤯
No we can’t but honestly some of the stuff they don’t know or the words they use in a sentence is just hilarious because even a teenager would know that! i’ll have have a re-listen to come out with some of their golden one liners.

Same with the bf, there’s just been lots of stuff Anna has said about her bf and she has said loads of people DM her telling her the BF is toxic AF but she seems to get blinded when he does 1 or 2 nice things (or the £££) they still come across as massive gold diggers