Anna & Mandi Vakili

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a thread on these 2, but why is it so dead LOL

I really like their podcast, feel like I'm a friend of theirs more than a fan. but mandi's attitude annoys me a lot on there. and they should both break up w their boyfriends ASAP. gingerbread seems like a maniac
---
Mandi iss with her man for money
then she lowkey shades gold diggers/sugar babies like I could be with the richest man ever but I'm not cuz of love... m8 you're using him for money (clearly he doesn't have THAT much) and he's using u for sex.

Reactions: 6
Out of curiosity has anyone subscribed to their Patreon and is it really any different to their normal episodes?

Reactions: 1
I genuinely really enjoy their podcast.

It’s strange but I was never particularly fans of theirs after love island. Then I saw a few clips from an episode on Instagram and have been watching ever since.

Beneath the facade they both put on, they seem like genuinely really lovely girls who to be better people but seem to have always repeated toxic cycles especially with men and can’t seem to break free from them. Also, it’s so nice to see these influencer types be genuinely honest about the ups and downs in their life and open about their behaviour both good and bad.

I hope they both find happiness one day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I think it's funny when they say "let's keep this topic for our patreons" on the normal podcast. When a while ago, one of their patreon members reported them to their work place where Anna was doing part time. I can't remember what it was now, but they said something on the podcast and a listener tried to get them in trouble. Are patreons also their haters too? Then they may as well just give us all the good content.

Also the latest podcast, Mandi said she thinks she's breaking up with her BF soon. He seems horrible, so that would be a blessing.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think it's funny when they say "let's keep this topic for our patreons" on the normal podcast. When a while ago, one of their patreon members reported them to their work place where Anna was doing part time. I can't remember what it was now, but they said something on the podcast and a listener tried to get them in trouble. Are patreons also their haters too? Then they may as well just give us all the good content.

Also the latest podcast, Mandi said she thinks she's breaking up with her BF soon. He seems horrible, so that would be a blessing.
I haven't caught up yet but bruhhh I feel like both of the girls always say this every time when they both have bad arguments with their boyfriends, seems to be all talk and no action

Also very annoying when they save tea for patreon, it'll make their normal podcast lose its value.. it already has since they stopped doing catchups on there, as entertaining and funny as they are I don't wanna hear dilemmas each time 🙄

Reactions: 5
Watching annas breast job vlog. Her boyfriend wont even let his voice be heard. That just screams to me he is up to know good with other women

Reactions: 4
Sorry the fact they’re promoting better help as a #ad but complaining about not being able to find a therapist in their episode with amber! Cash grab! (Not surprised🙄)

No, where’s this?
It's on tiktok - cant post the link but the user is aboutrita__

Complaining about an autistic child, That sentence alone RAGES me!! I cant even fathom how insensitive and heartless you'd be to react in such a way towards a child that cant help it.

People have said how horrible Mandi is but I wasn't really expecting it to be to this level, she really is Anna's biggest downfall!

Edit: Mandi reacted saying this 🤕

Attachments

Not to defend her but did she complain knowing it was an autistic child?

The mum hasnt made it clear what the complaint