Anna & Mandi Vakili

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have gone down in my estimations. Used to think they were boss babes, but they having the worst relationships ever, and are too insecure to leave their men.
Anna's relationship doesn't seem so bad, but Mandys one gets worse and worse.
This episode was depressing to listen to. Who put up with abuse like this? It's mad because did not expect it from her of all people. Her standards are on the ground. But as long as he has money, I guess it's okay.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up with their podcast and the episode "I won't date a broke guy" and wowww Mandi really spent Valentine's Day crying cus of her trash of a boyfriend.. seems like every big occasion (like Christmas) shes spending it in tears

Granted, she said she's toxic but that isn't even healthy. I don't see hers or Anna's relationship lasting, they're really just there for the vibes and image of having a partner, how sad is that

They have gone down in my estimations. Used to think they were boss babes, but they having the worst relationships ever, and are too insecure to leave their men.
This episode was depressing to listen to. Who put up with abuse like this? It's mad because did not expect it from her of all people. Her standards are on the ground. But as long as he has money, I guess it's okay.

Will have a listen, they don’t just like men with money they like men with fast money obtained by criminal means from what I gathered

Reactions: 3

Listened to that podcast today wow they glossed over the bit where Mandy boyfriend smashed the phone he bought her, excuse me what and the fact it’s clarified who bought it like that makes it ok

Another thing Anna acknowledged with all the money she earned she never bought a house and invested wisely that’s good she has realised that finally only took how many years

• Wow
Listened to that podcast today wow they glossed over the bit where Mandy boyfriend smashed the phone he bought her, excuse me what and the fact it’s clarified who bought it like that makes it ok

Another thing Anna acknowledged with all the money she earned she never bought a house and invested wisely that’s good she has realised that finally only took how many years
Mandy is clearly in an abusive relationship. Makes me uncomfortable how she normalises it.
As for Anna, maybe if she saved her money wisely she wouldn't still be chasing men with money. It's good the realises now but it's such a shame and a waste of an opportunity.

You wouldn’t think they are 30! They are so immature about relationships.

its like they are teenagers playing House with their boyfriends.

Reactions: 6
You wouldn’t think they are 30! They are so immature about relationships.

its like they are teenagers playing House with their boyfriends.
Have to agree it’s like they are mentally stuck being teenagers

Even though they are loud and always posing taking photos they are very insecure all the surgery and still not happy they should focus less on how they look you can’t be content otherwise

Anna said she can’t be body positive because she is unhappy with her weight well exercise have a
good diet you can do something about it instead of crying and blaming it on Instagram that’s something I don’t get

Reactions: 5
Their latest podcast episode truly shows how immature and toxic all 4 of them are in their relationships!

Acting like a bunch of late teens when they have a bit of alcohol and starting arguments and then gaslighting each other.

why would anyone think this is normal behaviour in a relationship?

Anna repeatedly said in this episode her bf treats her like tit yet she overlooks that because he has his nice moments!

Like i said i do actually enjoy their podcast and mandi does make me laugh but i hope no youn girls are taking their relationships advices seriously, they really need to work on themselves in that aspect and realise what a true healthy relationship should be like

And if by your 30’s you know you act like a twit when you drink then maybe you shouldnt be getting drunk to that level!

Reactions: 7
He’s pretty average but how I imagined him to look tbh! I watched their YouTube video about surgery and how they slated esteworld in turkey and aslani in Spain for botched surgery. Yet they never recovered properly and were off out within a week or two post op . They also would have got the surgery for cheap as they promoted them . It’s crazy they continue to have all the work done and it’s still not made them happy .

He is sooooo average lol. Is he rich or something at least? Her stories from Dubai were so cringe, she dressed even more like a prostitute there!

Tell you what the average looking men are the slyest dogs . They are always with pretty women and women see them as a safe bet for being so average . Yet they are anything but I reckon . Well from experience 😂 at least with a good looking guy , you know you are getting a red flag and it’s better to be mugged off by a fitty than an ugly I guess?

Don’t ask me for dating tips though . I’m awful and can’t attach to anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s mentioned enough times she is a gold digger and her boyf is rich so that’s probably what attracted her and keeps her going back to the emotional and toxic abusive they seem to throw at each other

He is sooooo average lol. Is he rich or something at least? Her stories from Dubai were so cringe, she dressed even more like a prostitute there!
Yes he's average looking but so is she.. so I do think they match.
She’s mentioned enough times she is a gold digger and her boyf is rich so that’s probably what attracted her and keeps her going back to the emotional and toxic abusive they seem to throw at each other
He definitely makes fast money or illegal money. Because he's rich but what job does he do? I thought she said he works in a club? Or is that Anna's boyfriend? the way Mandy talks about her boyfriend splashing out on £3k a night hotels and not even enjoying it. As if it's disposable cash. Or money he's trying to get rid of lmao. It's not normal to spend like that in this economy.

Reactions: 5

He definitely makes fast money or illegal money. Because he's rich but what job does he do? I thought she said he works in a club? Or is that Anna's boyfriend? the way Mandy talks about her boyfriend splashing out on £3k a night hotels and not even enjoying it. As if it's disposable cash. Or money he's trying to get rid of lmao. It's not normal to spend like that in this economy.
i was just expecting more than him the way she goes on about him and how he has other girls coming onto him etc 🤣

yeh definitely 100% illegal activities, but girls like her don’t care as long as they get their lifestyle

Reactions: 2
i was just expecting more than him the way she goes on about him and how he has other girls coming onto him etc 🤣

yeh definitely 100% illegal activities, but girls like her don’t care as long as they get their lifestyle
Yeah I know what you mean.
They even said themselves they date these kind of guys. They wouldn't get a guy who makes a lot of legitimate money. Because those guys are CEOs, bankers, etc, who (no offence) don't date women like them.

Maybe in their world, he's a token. Maybe girls like them in their bougie London circles like him.

Reactions: 2

I just wonder how she isn’t worried he’ll end up in jail?? Or she is dragged into something like that also?? And especially Anna considering she’s a registered pharmacist, how can she be in these circles🥴🥴😩