Anna Kirwan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orange storm warning but they hop in the car to unnecessarily travel to dublin for a free stay in the radisson

Reactions: 1
I like her, I think she’s pretty inoffensive and I do like her makeup/beauty stuff. I also love the dog content so she isn’t one of the influencers I find insufferable. I find her fairly comfortable in her own skin without coming across as egotistical. That said she’s totally not relatable to me as I could never afford the lifestyle she has lol disclaimer I’m not Anna - I just don’t find her that bad lol

I think she is beautiful but I would find it hard to warm to someone who is so clueless to think getting a facial and running errands is a ‘busy day’ - and that’s not jealousy I have a nice life too (except I work full time) but it’s just a lack of awareness yeno ? She will have to up the social media work now that her hubby has retired & big decrease in salary I’d say

Reactions: 4
I agree (and I’m not Anna either!). She doesn’t make my blood boil like some others. More than a little bit out of touch though and her idea of a busy day and mine look very different. I love the dog content too. She is incredibly beautiful and whilst her style is very individual I don’t think she does herself any favours with some of her outfits!

Just came across this one on tiktok (algorithm's banjaxed!?) and came here to see the craic with her.
I find her an undoubtedly beautiful faced girl, but dull as dish, no decent chat and a bit clueless, hence many of her tiktok having absolutely zero likes.

Where is she from? She sounds like a posh dub so why not visit family in dublin while he’s doing the punditry? Or who is taking the dogs from them? Must be handy enough to be able to ditch the dogs on a whim all the time…

Where is she from? She sounds like a posh dub so why not visit family in dublin while he’s doing the punditry? Or who is taking the dogs from them? Must be handy enough to be able to ditch the dogs on a whim all the time…
What a shocker, she’s managed to blag a “super last minute” freebie, dogs included. I would not be leaving my two dogs in a hotel room alone. How do they know someone won’t take them? Hell no.

Fucking hell enough of the rugby huns got freebie hotel stays tonight. Joanna cooper and Harriet Beirne are in the westbury too and all the stops pulled out for them. It’s a bit sickening. They can all well afford to pay for it themselves

Ah stop. I do temporarily like her and I say temporarily because like joanna up her own arse coops the spotlight could go to her head but I think the fact she lives in the middle of nowhere in a different country…let’s be honest… makes her a little bit more normal? What is the story with her fashion and how does he not tell her she dressed like a granny???

Whichever aesthetic practitioner has done that to her blonde friend’s face should be locked up. She looks so unnatural and just weird. It’s even more noticeable when she’s next to Anna who is very naturally beautiful.

She is stunningly beautiful but god above she wears some weird shit that does nothing for her.

Reactions: 2
Grand Central mustn’t have offered them a room for the night. First time in weeks they haven’t spent the weekend in a gifted room.

Reactions: 2