Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh anna annoys me. Like today she is saying IG isn’t what it was blah blah well come off it then. Stop comparing yourself to others, can’t stand all these accounts who all moan about IG isn’t real life and a snippet etc - then why you on it then? You are all fake and only post certain things.

Reactions: 5
Mrs mummy wright has definitely put weight back on, every morning we’d get the stories the minute she was out of bed looking like she’d slept in her makeup and now she’s always behind the camera. Unfollowed Anna, didn’t dislike her just found her posts repetitive.

Reactions: 5
Mrs mummy wright has definitely put weight back on, every morning we’d get the stories the minute she was out of bed looking like she’d slept in her makeup and now she’s always behind the camera. Unfollowed Anna, didn’t dislike her just found her posts repetitive.
Yes she used to be on stories ALL the time talking to the camera and pictures of herself in the mirror there isn't any of that anymore!! Just like others she should be honest!!

Reactions: 4
Another one who likes to pose. These husbands and boyfriends must be shaking thier heads all the time!

She seems nice enough but little things she does annoy me. Like she says 'done ' instead of 'did'. She also has that #confidencewithstyle hashtag in her bio, but I've noticed on her posts she's put #stylewithconfidence. Duhhhhh

Reactions: 1
God why is getting her hair done such a big thing. And we do not need to see your body. Why do they feel they need to share your body parts

I can’t believe she’s only in her early 30s!! I thought she was at least 10 years older

Reactions: 2
She just not original, she posts about be yourself etc but everything she does / eats / wears she always copies from someone else!

Why ! does ! she ! need ! to ! use ! so ! many ! exclamation! marks ! ? 😐
I unfollowed her after reading one caption! I think she’s probably one of the most irritating people on Instagram! I dunno if she’s heard of a full stop! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Reactions: 3
Gifted tickets to a concert. Then posts about what people are saying. Well. What were saying is, you've sold out. Nothing more than an internet stripper imho. Take me back to the good old days of some selfies and food and dinner ideas. Now it's all sell sell sell. Sorry Anna unfollowed. Literally fed up with all the ads. If I wanted to buy something I'd look through the argos book.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gifted tickets to a concert. Then posts about what people are saying. Well. What were saying is, you've sold out. Nothing more than an internet stripper imho. Take me back to the good old days of some selfies and food and dinner ideas. Now it's all sell sell sell. Sorry Anna unfollowed. Literally fed up with all the ads. If I wanted to buy something I'd look through the argos book.
She got the tickets free as her son got two from his school

• Heart
Reactions: 3