Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever wrote the phrase beach grandma above you owe me. I spit cappuccino on my white cushion.

I assume the fake engagement is over? That lasted a week? She is giving Kim Kardashian vibes. 72 hour marriage, engagement over in a month lol.

On another note who has thread name suggestions?
Aija SCUMbag

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whoever wrote the phrase beach grandma above you owe me. I spit cappuccino on my white cushion.

I assume the fake engagement is over? That lasted a week? She is giving Kim Kardashian vibes. 72 hour marriage, engagement over in a month lol.

On another note who has thread name suggestions?
Anna Bey Scam of affluence?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This.๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป

three different whites...
3419FE9A-4AA5-4648-BE8F-49A44C11F11F.jpeg

STUDENTS READING THIS PLEASE TAKE NOTE ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป
Flat white + off white + synthetic white = fail

Should this someone be teaching dressing color theory... ??? No. But if yes then no need to charge so high.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry not sorry but imagine thinking this is an authority on elegance. How delusional do you have to be...
STUDENTS READING THIS PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป if want to dress like Martha Stewart just follow Martha Stewart. She give you FREE info on wine , food, house hold, flowers, cooking, cleaning, entertaining ... also how to make BFF friends with Snoop dogg. If you going to be a grandma at least be a cool grandma.

actually Martha is about 30% more stylish than anna

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป if want to dress like Martha Stewart just follow Martha Stewart. She give you FREE info on wine , food, house hold, flowers, cooking, cleaning, entertaining ... also how to make BFF friends with Snoop dogg. If you going to be a grandma at least be a cool grandma.

Martha is self made woman with Polish descent.she never pretended to be anyone else than good homemaker and cook.

Reactions: 16
Out of topic, but since sheโ€™s reading this thread I want to give her few styling advices:
View attachment 246009
Dear Anna, these pants donโ€™t look elegant at all. Too much elastane in the fabric. See how it looks unflattering on your thigh? Itโ€™s also not well sewn. I can see it from here. Also If you want to wear wide trousers, they should be longer. Otherwise it makes you look shorter and chubbier. Try to tuck your tee in. Youโ€™ll get that hourglass shape you admire so much. You look size 38-40 on this picture which I know you are not. Other thing, if you want to wear white bag and shoes with white pants they should be in same tones. Otherwise your lovely Gucci shoes look kind of yellowish. Same goes for the bag. Youโ€™re welcome๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜น I knew there was something off about her look! I hope Anna reads your advice. Well said! Pants are too wide for the length.. and the shades of white are all different. Big no no.

This is a good one so that when people search her name it comes right up!! (y) ;)

This.๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป

three different whites...
View attachment 246153

STUDENTS READING THIS PLEASE TAKE NOTE ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป
Flat white + off white + synthetic white = fail

Should this someone be teaching dressing color theory... ??? No. But if yes then no need to charge so high.
Aija dear, are you taking notes? Elegant women are not lazy, remember! ๐Ÿ‘ป

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sorry not sorry but imagine thinking this is an authority on elegance. How delusional do you have to be...
I am sending you a cleaning bill as well. This time for my eyes. That face will haunt me tonight. Let me start on the wine early so I can remove the image.

Martha looks stylish as hell! Wow! The only other older woman I can think of offhand that dresses so well is Kris Jenner. Now that she has read this, expect Anna to wear some outfits in Martha or Kris' style.

Elegant ladies, for our next trick we shall we tell her that men love it when you're a bit silly, and that barking is cute. Watch her bark like the dog she is in her next live video.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So for all the times Ginie Sayles has been mentioned, Iโ€™ve never actually read/listened to her stuff. I took the time to fill some dead space in my day today to listen to her โ€œ14 Levels of Classโ€ audio on Apple Music, and can I just say the juxtaposition between her and Anna...wow.

Sheโ€™s straight to the point, genuine, and spoke about the actual foundations you need to be classy. I donโ€™t want to list them all as it will produce a massive message, but things such as education, manners (she made a clear distinction between that and etiquette, and how actual manners is what makes you classy, not how well you can hold a wine glass ๐Ÿ™„), enriching yourself in arts and hobbies and getting involved in charities/politics/things that matter were some of them.

Compare this to superficial content about what particular clothes are feminine or high society, what wines the rich drink, etc etc. and you can tell that Annaโ€™s courses have zero real meat to their content. They just skirt around the true levels of class and elegance, and focus on appearing rich and classy.

All of this was in 50 mins, for free. I donโ€™t know much about Ginie, she could be a scammer for all I know, but I really liked the way she said about giving back. The money she made off her book went back into college scholarships for single parents, because she had this struggle formerly too. Meanwhile Anna does nothing but use hers to buy herself Hermes. I listened to her podcast, itโ€™s just a bunch of waffle that could have been about half as long, barely any substance to it.

Reactions: 18
I think Anna has a new page she runs called the Jetset Goal. It has a suspicously similar style to the old jetsetbabe blog and page. Plus Anna herself appears as well as one of her students, and the LA Way. The reason why I keep repeating mental illness is that I'm sure she has a personality disorder. Can you imagine how much work it is to keep up fake profiles, secret accounts, and all of this ?

Plain Jane Aija wants to return to her old life but has dug a hole too deep to escape. She is still that ugly dumpy girl inside. She has returned to her old ways of posting the women that she really wants to be but never will be.

Reactions: 9
Ginie Sayles is actually the real deal. Most advices today about finding a rich mate is taken from her.

And you can find all this for a fraction of the cost via her audiobooks. If I remember correctly, the whole package ain't even more than 150$
Ginie doesn't care about the money

Reactions: 12
Her look as a whole has declined (imo). It seems that ever since she moved to Geneva, she adopted this minimal make-up look..which does her no favors. It only makes her face look old & tired (and a bit masculine, actually).

Back when she was in London she looked so much better.. like she was putting in more effort? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edit: ๐Ÿคญ Was just scrolling through LSA and someone just posted something very similar to what I just said about Annaโ€™s look. They attached the recent pic of Anna in that blue dress with the Blue Gucci Mini Marmont bag. Read below:

โ€œI'm sorry but anna looks so old. no way she's only in her mid 30s. even as a white person you would have to live in a country like australia and stay unprotected in the sun for 12 hours a day to have skin like this.โ€ ๐Ÿ™Š

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You can listen all the Ginie book audiobook on amazon music - in fact I donโ€™t know if they still do it but a couple of months ago if you signed up with amazon music you could get the first Trial month for free! (I have no affiliation with Ginie Sayles or amazon).

I also really like how to the point Ginie Sayles is. Theres no waffling in her books. Itโ€™s straight to the point bam bam bam with receipts to back up

Reactions: 8
You can listen all the Ginie book audiobook on amazon music - in fact I donโ€™t know if they still do it but a couple of months ago if you signed up with amazon music you could get the first Trial month for free! (I have no affiliation with Ginie Sayles or amazon).

I also really like how to the point Ginie Sayles is. Theres no waffling in her books. Itโ€™s straight to the point bam bam bam with receipts to back up
Ginie also has a rich husband...oops. Something Anna will never achieve most likely.

Ginie is verrryy open and honest about her background. She does not even refer to herself as classy, elegant, or affluent. It's the old adage - if you have to say you are something you probably aren't that thing. Ginie does not even market herself or claw for fame and followers. Her life is her advertisement. Anna is an example of the very worst product of our times, a creation of funnel marketing in the age of the faux influencer.

Reactions: 11
Martha is self made woman with Polish descent.she never pretended to be anyone else than good homemaker and cook.
I love Martha ! Smart so funny so many skills and interests.
I think Anna has a new page she runs called the Jetset Goal. It has a suspicously similar style to the old jetsetbabe blog and page. Plus Anna herself appears as well as one of her students, and the LA Way. The reason why I keep repeating mental illness is that I'm sure she has a personality disorder. Can you imagine how much work it is to keep up fake profiles, secret accounts, and all of this ?

Plain Jane Aija wants to return to her old life but has dug a hole too deep to escape. She is still that ugly dumpy girl inside. She has returned to her old ways of posting the women that she really wants to be but never will be.
its could be a IG account building strategy you just make multiple accounts on same topic with very same sounding name and wait for one acc to โ€œexplodeโ€.

Reactions: 3

Martha is a badass, she even served her time in prison. I love her a lot coz I want to be a cool grandma ๐Ÿ‘ต

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.