Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of students I've meet who want to serve her papers is truly impressive, one also tried to post it in the FB group but couldn't find her own post to show me.

Reactions: 2
Hi my dear elegant ladies! Sorry I did not reply to some of your questions.

I am horrified by the new screenshots. I can't believe I considered her a friend and shared my tips and even got her press and ideas for her blog.

Can someone message me in here? Or is it not possible lol? Sorry... I have never used a forum before.

I will tell you who I am and send screenshots of my Facebook and Email convos with her. Edited to add: I can record my laptop so you know they are not fake.

F you Aija!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hi my dear elegant ladies! Sorry I did not reply to some of your questions.

I am horrified by the new screenshots. I can't believe I considered her a friend and shared my tips and even got her press and ideas for her blog.

Can someone message me in here? Or is it not possible lol? Sorry... I have never used a forum before.

I will tell you who I am and send screenshots of my Facebook and Email convos with her. Edited to add: I can record my laptop so you know they are not fake.

F you Aija!
Can drop them in this message thread?

She used to always interact in her Facebook group jetsetbabes asking lots of questions at one point even posting about engagement ring styles - she got all the info she needed from true jetsetbabes and then when the group became too large and was filled with pointless posts she stopped contributing

She got so much info from me. Like I gave her a detailed step by step of my process. By city even. and this was in 2018. I still have the conversations.

She is a good marketer, but everything in that course and blog of hers is stolen from us, girls who actually got what she wants.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She got so much info from me. Like I gave her a detailed step by step of my process. By city even. and this was in 2018. I still have the conversations.

She is a good marketer, but everything in that course and blog of hers is stolen from us, girls who actually got what she wants.
I think someone who has been a member on here for a while can send you DM on here, but new members arenā€™t able to

Reactions: 2

So many readers from other forums r now coming here for the full story. I think you should just drop it n the shots on this thread.

Reactions: 8
I think someone who has been a member on here for a while can send you DM on here, but new members arenā€™t able to
Okay. I will post the least compromising ones here. Then I can tell who am I to an older member and send more stuff. Maybe I can create a fake IG? Or Facebook and someone can message me there

Reactions: 5
LMAO I JUST GOT THREATENED ON INSTA BC "IT INCLUDES THE JOURNALISTS NAME AND PERSONAL INFO!"

K Aija.

But I guess some of you managed to see my first post, proving that I did have contact with her.

Let me create a FB account so someone can message me and I will send everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
LMAO I JUST GOT THREATENED ON INSTA BC "IT INCLUDES THE JOURNALISTS NAME AND PERSONAL INFO!"

K Aija.

But I guess some of you managed to see my first post, proving that I did have contact with her.

Let me create a FB account so someone can message me and I will send everything.
That was quick!

Anna why haven't you barked like a dog yet? Since you are reading every word here. Come on, I told you two pages ago that barking was elegant. Waiting on your IG live

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was quick!

Anna why haven't you barked like a dog yet? Since you are reading every word here. Come on, I told you two pages ago that barking was elegant. Waiting on your IG live
She must have no life since a while... lurking here 24/7

Reactions: 7
I missed it šŸ˜­
It was an email showing that Cosmo magazine feature was arranged by the above poster, including the journalist's name which I don't get why that matters. She is a journalist. Her email is probably on the web anyway. She might be interested in a follow up interview on how Anna scammed people though. Though Cosmo may not be the best place. It's best to contact the Daily Mail, they loveee trashy stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It was an email showing that Cosmo magazine feature was arranged by the above poster, including the journalist's name which I don't get why that matters. She is a journalist. Her email is probably on the web anyway. She might be interested in a follow up interview on how Anna scammed people though. Though Cosmo may not be the best place. It's best to contact the Daily Mail, they loveee trashy stories.
Oh! Contact this one! (Ruth Langford) My English is not that great. Be better if some body else does it.
The photo is gone....
This journalist didnt like her that much.

from SOA contact
758251E7-5091-472F-9482-A93CA65FFC19.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh! Contact this one! (Ruth Langford) My English is not that great. Be better if some body else does it.
The photo is gone....
This journalist didnt like her that much.

from SOA contact
View attachment 247009
Wow! The hallmarks of a controlling/manipulative woman (not to mention insecure)! Not letting the girls speak among themselves and instead deleting posts speaks volumes!

Similar to how sheā€™s been handling her not so elegant past .. Delete, Delete, Delete.. But to our faces she says.. ā€œOh ladies, you must learn how to be proud of your trashy past.ā€ šŸ¤„

Remember when she did that free webinar where she was selling her 2nd course.. why didnā€™t she include that video of her dancing behind the DJ? Or why didn't she mention anything from that Cosmo article (was it Cosmo? That one where she talks about transactional sex & waking up in some random guys house being scared for her life and having a physical confrontation?) Neither of those things are bad, but why does she MANIPULATE her image so much?

If any of you SOA ladies are reading this, feel free to create an account and join our chat. Weā€™re not hateful just critical thinkers who enjoy questioning things and getting to the bottom of stuff that doesn't add up.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.