Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally done uploading.
Hotel WiFi is really a mess.
The originally shared Screengrab had the time covered with red, since I wrote the message at a very awkward time for my timezone and did not feel like sharing it. I was super agitated when I saw some of the other messages and wanted to figure it out ASAP. I was not the one to cover the rest of the content.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Anna posted a picture of herself in a mock Oval Office. Disgusting woman. Show some respect for the office of the Presidency. Teenage behavior masked as humor, incredibly elegant Aija. (n) Would the wife of any respected man post something like this? Contradicts what she preaches (again).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Finally done uploading.
The originally shared Screengrab had the time covered with red, since I wrote the message at a very awkward time for my timezone and did not feel like sharing it. I was super agitated when I saw some of the other messages and wanted to figure it out ASAP. I was not the one to cover the rest of the content.
nothing shows up when I click on the link

Reactions: 1
Finally done uploading.
Oh my goodness!!

Reactions: 4
I find it very contradictory that Anna is teaching how to dress "elegant" , not too provocative, not to show skin, not to post bikini pictures ect. But instead to dress like her (granny)
and then she posts photos on her "jetsetbabe" instagram account of women dressed in mini skirts or woman that usually dress very provicative such as Julia Dybowska in this example.
It's just shows what a scam is she.

Some posts from there:

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Finally done uploading.
I wonder what the likes of New Rose Glow would make of this and the rest of her following who aren’t white, who seem to make up a large proportion of her course and her income? I find it funny how she posted so much regarding BLM, and this is the kind of stuff she really thinks.

Reactions: 6
I find it very contradictory that Anna is teaching how to dress "elegant" , not too provocative, not to show skin, not to post bikini pictures ect. But instead to dress like her (granny)
and then she posts photos on her "jetsetbabe" instagram account of women dressed in mini skirts or woman that usually dress very provicative such as Julia Dybowska in this example.
It's just shows what a scam is she.

Some posts from there:
Yes, she’s always contradicting herself.
She desperately wants to be respected/seen as the expert (which is why she seems so proud of her simple etiquette certificate). Yet at the same time she wants the JetSet Babe lifestyle (to be free, to dance on tables, to FLAUNT her Hermes and other luxe items, to be SEEN in St. Tropez, etc.) ..AND at the same time she wants the liberty to clean up her mess/ inconsistencies/ contradictions VIA the Podcast so that NO ONE can blame her for misrepresenting herself. CALCULATED, manipulative with a twist of gaslighting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, she’s always contradicting herself.
She desperately wants to be respected/seen as the expert (which is why she seems so proud of her simple etiquette certificate). Yet at the same time she wants the JetSet Babe lifestyle (to be free, to dance on tables, to FLAUNT her Hermes and other luxe items, to be SEEN in St. Tropez, etc.) ..AND at the same time she wants the liberty to clean up her mess/ inconsistencies/ contradictions VIA the Podcast so that NO ONE can blame her for misrepresenting herself. CALCULATED, manipulative with a twist of gaslighting.
Mental. Illness.

It is really hilarious that she is doing everything that is written here. The nail salon thing, really? I haven't looked at her page today, but I think it's super sad that we are the ones to dictate how she lives her life.

And WOW at the proof that the screenshots are real.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Mental. Illness.

It is really hilarious that she is doing everything that is written here. The nail salon thing, really? I haven't looked at her page today, but I think it's super sad that we are the ones to dictate how she lives her life.
If it was mental illness, I’d feel bad for her. I think she’s just incredibly selfish & manipulative with the “EYE on the PRIZE” mentality as she always used to say (masculine traits). It’s obvious that she tries to “soften” that side to her, but even so..you can tell she’s a pretty self-centered person.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For her its just online sales. She don’t care much about the story. She just making everytime a new story to fit the numbers to sell more courses. If one post on beach holidays start getting more clicks she will sure pivot to be elegant beach grandma . If one post on talking about cats gets more clicks next time she gonna go cat cafe. She’s pretending to be this this this but actually she’s justb doing sales.

now all her tell all story time with Anna she’s selling redemption n forgiveness . Everybody loves those kinds of drama. So human. Very relatable. Wow so nice. She’s justlike me. Then people will buy more.

But regarding the video wat about the other comments? Theres a few more . Its from the same person convo or different?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Have you noticed some people on here and GG said in the last 1 or 2 days that she has no car or house to show for her "affluent lifestyle", and this morning she did an awkward and cringy IG story of her in a Uber black showing off the lights at the top.
Yes! I mentioned all that, and I saw her post...I was laughing so much 😃 She looked like she was sitting in the back like a kid 😃 in the middle, I remember thinking that if she wanted to show that she’s being driven around, it definitely didn’t look natural or an everyday thing. Epic fail Lol. Wealthy people who have drivers choose cars that are in a limousine style in the back seats (bigger space, fridge in the middle, DVD screens, footrest, massage seats, etc) Mercedes or even Range Rover has cars like these. Much more expensive than a normal version....
Anyone can get an Uber babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes! I mentioned all that, and I saw her post...I was laughing so much 😃 She looked like she was sitting in the back like a kid 😃 in the middle, I remember thinking that if she wanted to show that she’s being driven around, it definitely didn’t look natural or an everyday thing. Epic fail Lol. Wealthy people who have drivers choose cars that are in a limousine style in the back seats (bigger space, fridge in the middle, DVD screens, footrest, massage seats, etc) Mercedes or even Range Rover has cars like these. Much more expensive than a normal version....
Anyone can get an Uber babe.
But my dear elegant lady, that was Uber Lux. Seats were in black which is elegant colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But my dear elegant lady, that was Uber Lux. Seats were in black which is elegant colour.
😃😃😃 I know it was, she can call it whatever it’s still Uber which carries around many people a day. Not so hygienic during covid. Again, anyone can afford that. I want to see the day she buys or gets a luxury car 😃 probably never
PS: Imagine if after all this she will lease a car and act as if it’s her hahahahha

• Haha
I wouldn’t be surprised. She is being very reactionary and lacking self control, reacting emotionally and irrationally to everything said in threads about Her

😃😃😃 I know it was, she can call it whatever it’s still Uber which carries around many people a day. Not so hygienic during covid. Again, anyone can afford that. I want to see the day she buys or gets a luxury car 😃 probably never
PS: Imagine if after all this she will lease a car and act as if it’s her hahahahha
She doesnt have credit to lease a car...
Im sure her ex partners car was leased.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Out of topic, but since she’s reading this thread I want to give her few styling advices:
88DBBC2E-945C-42DD-8927-A64E6574958E.jpeg

Dear Anna, these pants don’t look elegant at all. Too much elastane in the fabric. See how it looks unflattering on your thigh? It’s also not well sewn. I can see it from here. Also If you want to wear wide trousers, they should be longer. Otherwise it makes you look shorter and chubbier. Try to tuck your tee in. You’ll get that hourglass shape you admire so much. You look size 38-40 on this picture which I know you are not. Other thing, if you want to wear white bag and shoes with white pants they should be in same tones. Otherwise your lovely Gucci shoes look kind of yellowish. Same goes for the bag. You’re welcome🐥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What about all those "desginer" potato bags you enjoy to wear? You just gained 20 pounds and lost all kinds of waist definition. Your teacher already admonished you about it in front of the entire class on your first day and you are here repeating the mistake again?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoever wrote the phrase beach grandma above you owe me. I spit cappuccino on my white cushion.

I assume the fake engagement is over? That lasted a week? She is giving Kim Kardashian vibes. 72 hour marriage, engagement over in a month lol.

On another note who has thread name suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.