Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't be touching this anymore, my mental health have paid enough by checking this.
This is a heavily censored version done by a cutie.

Let me get out of here, some of the others that also received the message package between SoA staff members and students, can share it,
Goodness, I can't even!! Just wow.

What would Lina Hadid say?

Goodness, I can't even!! Just wow.

What would Lina Hadid say?
"I will keep them out" just doesen't seem realistic to me. How can someone keep all black people from high society, It's not that she has power over the world.
I'm starting to belive thise are not real screenshots.
I'm against Anna for manipulating and lying but those just dosen't seem real screenshots.

She is that kind of manipulator that would pretend to be nice but will think bad racist stuff about people behind their back. She is not the person to say thise things publicly because it will ruin her business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
"I will keep them out" just doesen't seem realistic to me. How can someone keep all black people from high society, It's not that she has power over the world.
I'm starting to belive thise are not real screenshots.
I'm against Anna for manipulating and lying but those just dosen't seem real screenshots.

She is that kind of manipulator that would pretend to be nice but will think bad racist stuff about people behind their back. She is not the person to say thise things publicly because it will ruin her business.
Absolutely agree with your observation. ⚠ Example: Why was it so hard for her to publicly acknowledge Christelyn (The Pink Pill) and PUBLICLY say a gracious thank you. Anna gained a lot of initial exposure, direction, encouragement thanks to this lady.

🗣‼Pay attention to how she treated her. It would have cost her zero effort to do a Live IG and publicly thank her. Instead she IGNORED her. Christelyn has a large community/ following. Was she not good enough to be a part of Anna’s NETWORK? Considering Anna preaches about expanding your network. Is this lady worth nothing? Really? I’m not Black and I don’t follow The Pink Pill (so I have no personal interest in the matter) but this behavior speaks volumes to me!

Of course to DEFLECT from her real intentions/motive, Anna dismissed all this as: ‘Oh, I just dont want to be political or bring up race on my platform’. Some of us have critical thinking skills because we went to college, babe. We can read between the lines. 🤥

Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree with your observation. ⚠ Example: Why was it so hard for her to publicly acknowledge Christelyn (The Pink Pill) and PUBLICLY say a gracious thank you. Anna gained a lot of initial exposure, direction, encouragement thanks to this lady.

🗣‼Pay attention to how she treated her. It would have cost her zero effort to do a Live IG and publicly thank her. Instead she IGNORED her. Christelyn has a large community/ following. Was she not good enough to be a part of Anna’s NETWORK? Considering Anna preaches about expanding your network. Is this lady worth nothing? Really? I’m not Black and I don’t follow The Pink Pill (so I have no personal interest in the matter) but this behavior speaks volumes to me!

Of course to DEFLECT from her real intentions/motive, Anna dismissed all this as: ‘Oh, I just dont want to be political or bring up race on my platform’. Some of us have critical thinking skills because we went to college, babe. We can read between the lines. 🤥
Anna definitely uses people for success and then ignore everyone when she meets more 'advanced' people or those she would like to be associated with. She is such a trash, social climber withouth any emphaty for other people and she only uses others for her goals and pretend to be nice to people.
Now she thinks she has better social status than that lady so she ignore her. She is not even thankful for her help.
She desparate wants to hang out with old money people but that will never happen with her akward course and her past.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anna definitely uses people for success and then ignore everyone when she meets more 'advanced' people or those she would like to be associated with. She is such a trash, social climber withouth any emphaty for other people and she only uses others for her goals and pretend to be nice to people.
Now she thinks she has better social status than that lady so she ignore her. She is not even thankful for her help.
She desparate wants to hang out with old money people but that will never happen with her akward course and her past.
Agreed. It’s one thing to assume/suspect something about someone. It’s another thing to SEE/observe how someone treats someone else (in a PUBLIC space at that)!

That’s why I find it strange that none of the JetSet Babes she blogged about OR ladies that she met in London OR ladies that took her first course (who she interacted with on a more relaxed personal level.. at first anyway, before she disappeared from the FB group after launching.. which is a whole other post :confused:) NONE of these ladies have a real relationship with her now. :unsure: What does that say about her?

Reactions: 5
Agreed. It’s one thing to assume/suspect something about someone. It’s another thing to SEE/observe how someone treats someone else (in a PUBLIC space at that)!

That’s why I find it strange that none of the JetSet Babes she blogged about OR ladies that she met in London OR ladies that took her first course (who she interacted with on a more relaxed personal level.. at first anyway, before she disappeared from the FB group after launching.. which is a whole other post :confused:) NONE of these ladies have a real relationship with her now. :unsure: What does that say about her?
Right!!
She now seems to have no friends except few of them. Where are all thise afflent people she talked about and her 'experience' with them for 13+ years????

Whether or not Anna is racist (which nobody has confirmed because so far all of the "proof" could be doctored images, no?) the person who wrote this blog sounds truly unhinged. The awful grammar, the oddly personal insults. I find it funny they say that people should take legal action against Anna when what this person wrote is likely defamation per se. Accusing someone of committing legal acts is actually something you can be sued for...

A defamatory statement that is communicated in a fixed medium and is considered to be so harmful on its face that the plaintiff need not prove special damages. Examples of libel per se are statements that: (i) relate to the person’s business or profession to the person’s detriment; (ii) falsely claim that the person committed a crime of moral turpitude; (iii) imputes unchastity on the person; or (iv) claim that the person suffers from a loathsome disease.

Reactions: 4
Whether or not Anna is racist (which nobody has confirmed because so far all of the "proof" could be doctored images, no?) the person who wrote this blog sounds truly unhinged. The awful grammar, the oddly personal insults. I find it funny they say that people should take legal action against Anna when what this person wrote is likely defamation per se. Accusing someone of committing legal acts is actually something you can be sued for...
this blog is a bit OTT . No body cares about her dodgy AF past its the scam of the frauding her “ooo la la I’m so high class” status. The blog dont even mention this that much.

How exactly is she defrauding anyone though? People are paying for a course, not a guarantee. If they don't like it or it's not to their liking, that's on them. If you got a restaurant and don't like your dish, you don't get to eat it and then ask for a refund. She's not physically wresting money out of anyone's hands.

I think a lot of the hate towards this woman is over the top.

Last edited:
How exactly is she defrauding anyone though? People are paying for a course, not a guarantee. If they don't like it or it's not to their liking, that's on them. If you got a restaurant and don't like your dish, you don't get to eat it and then ask for a refund. She's not physically wresting money out of anyone's hands.

Your analogy doesn’t make sense.
SOA = you go to eat sushi the menu say blue fin tuna belly but when the plate came it’s tuna from a can with three tiny salmon roe on top.
Yes you can demand Refund.

By the way pointing out facts it’s not hate.
Nobody gets to the top by getting conned, so it doesnt make any sense to teach your students to get to the top by conning them.

Last edited:
Note that instead of discussing Anna's fraud now we are discussing this blog/screenshots. To quote my American friend "stay woke"!

I know there are a lot of posts on this site (47 pages worth at the moment). It might help to go back and read through the various testimonials, points of views & experiences that many people have had in terms of their personal interactions with SOA and Anna.. Not to mention the other sites and private FB groups that discuss/disclose similar points of views to those we share here. Just gather the info without judgement and you’ll start to notice a pattern.

Reactions: 7
She obviously didn’t keep friends from the first course because then her cover would be blown. It’s odd to me that she’s not active in the FB groups and there’s really nothing to share from the discord groups. Not even interesting, too many different sub-groups, it’s a shame that she actually didn’t use a FB group for the second course. Anna Bey hasn’t posted in the discord group since July 17

She obviously didn’t keep friends from the first course because then her cover would be blown. It’s odd to me that she’s not active in the FB groups and there’s really nothing to share from the discord groups. Not even interesting, too many different sub-groups, it’s a shame that she actually didn’t use a FB group for the second course. Anna Bey hasn’t posted in the discord group since July 17
That’s a good point about it blowing her cover. I agree 100%.

She’s present in name only, to create a FACADE (pretense/appearance) that she has some “presence” and “influence” but in reality she isn’t interested in NURTURING a COMMUNITY of supporters to build MUTUAL and actual VALUE in other peoples lives aside from her own.

Her excuse is always: ‘Well, I get too many DMs that I cannot possibly respond to everyone’.. or ‘I need a few days off for my digital detox’. :rolleyes: Of course she wants YOUR attention but don’t you dare think you’re worthy of that attention being reciprocated.

➡ If she has no interest in interacting with her PAID customers can you imagine how she views everyone else?(n)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s a good point about it blowing her cover. I agree 100%.

She’s present in name only, to create a FACADE (pretense/appearance) that she has some “presence” and “influence” but in reality she isn’t interested in NURTURING a COMMUNITY of supporters to build MUTUAL and actual VALUE in other peoples lives aside from her own.

Her excuse is always: ‘Well, I get too many DMs that I cannot possibly respond to everyone’.. or ‘I need a few days off for my digital detox’. :rolleyes: Of course she wants YOUR attention but don’t you dare think you’re worthy of that attention being reciprocated.

➡ If she has no interest in interacting with her PAID customers can you imagine how she views everyone else?(n)
She used to always interact in her Facebook group jetsetbabes asking lots of questions at one point even posting about engagement ring styles - she got all the info she needed from true jetsetbabes and then when the group became too large and was filled with pointless posts she stopped contributing

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.