Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am one of Anna Bey students and somebody just sent me this I think she found me via my YouTube channel. I feel like such a fool
for paying the money for her course. I saw the YouTube videos from other's about Anna but I though they were just jealous but now I have seen these photos. She is like Dan Lok selling expensive scam courses I just watched that video. I wish I could get my money back. I would like to connect with ladies who also want to have their money back but I don't want to come out since i have been posting positive stuff about her on my channel.

https://schoolofaffluenceisascam.wordpress.com
Chantal if you reach out to this person from YouTube tell them send their dossier to all the TV hosts that featured her and accuse them of helping to Create her platform for this fraud coz they never bother to back ground check.

Really, I am getting sick from reading this. If the one who sent the original album amongst the GG members or the other BCC'ed members would like to share everything I will give them free reins, I will throw up and need a trip to the mental health institute if I continue.
So she is a racist. Confirmed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Really, I am getting sick from reading this. If the one who sent the original album amongst the GG members or the other BCC'ed members would like to share everything I will give them free reins, I will throw up and need a trip to the mental health institute if I continue.
Now that's something worth spreading!

Also funny how the other member was nice but got blocked; and this one got the ok 😂 Both convo should be placed side by side; Anna knows when to shut down her customers, and spoiler alert, it's not when they're rude or racist 😒

But just asking, how did someone get that screenshot ? Did the racist girl share it? Was she actually proud ? 😒

Reactions: 6

Thank you for sharing. You’re doing a huge service by sharing the truth. If you have more, just post it as you never know what young girl is out here doing research on her & her programs (before investing money they don’t have). They could really benefit from learning about her character.

One thing we do know is - look at the way she treated that girl from The Pink Pill. That woman did so much for Anna and how did Anna repay her? Ignored her & did not want to be associated with her. Couldn’t even give the woman a shout out. That’s low. It says a lot.

Reactions: 10
I find it interesting that no leaks of the Discord server has been done yet. I think I saw a list of Linkedin accounts floating around earlier along with all the instagram accounts, but I think that's it.

Reactions: 5
@Noget yeah- support you sharing your pics! Just drop them. People are finding this thread let them have all the info it could make a difference.

Really, thinking of what I've read makes me need a therapist. We don't need more people with mental health problems.

• Heart
Really, thinking of what I've read makes me need a therapist. We don't need more people with mental health problems.
That says a lot. 🥺 I think it would be helpful (for the greater good) to give people the opportunity to judge for themselves. Otherwise it’s a lost opportunity.

That says a lot. 🥺 I think it would be helpful (for the greater good) to give people the opportunity to judge for themselves. Otherwise it’s a lost opportunity.
+1.
Noget... you just turned this thread into a season finale cliff hanger 🥺🤣🥺🤣🥺🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I won't be touching this anymore, my mental health have paid enough by checking this.
This is a heavily censored version done by a cutie.

Let me get out of here, some of the others that also received the message package between SoA staff members and students, can share it,

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
How can true things become a smear campaign???????? If her dummy students are reading all these threads and still pay for the course really they digging their own grave. Scammer bey should just manifest this evil plot away.
honestly, this post seems kind of culty. it's like she's saying "they're attacking US (as a community, and not her the individual, which is what our criticism is all about) so we need to protect each other! please focus on what we say here and not what they're saying over there"

if any of the ladies from her course are reading this or any other gossip site: just make an account and ask. we are not as evil as y'all think we are, and most of us are willing to give you the same stuff from her course, free of charge because everything that she's selling is repackaged knowledge that she found for free on the internet. if she found it, I'm sure you can find it too.

I find it interesting that no leaks of the Discord server has been done yet. I think I saw a list of Linkedin accounts floating around earlier along with all the instagram accounts, but I think that's it.
the problem with discord is that its an instant message kind of app. its like having a giant group chat on message, except it has a few folders. the person would have to constantly be monitoring it to get all the good info. also, channels can be restricted to a few people, so it would be easier to track down an admin revealing stuff.

also, I'm pretty sure all they talk about is the same stuff from the facebook. must be really annoying to get 50 notifications every hour and all of them being things like "would and elegant lady wear this dress?" or "should i drop out of school to find a rich man?"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I won't be touching this anymore, my mental health have paid enough by checking this.

Let me get out of here, some of the others that also received the message package between SoA staff members and students, can share it,
Too many people from shithole countries in this course? witch they're the reason you can afford mid range goodies. Kind of.
You will keep people out of high society? Who made YOU the gatekeeper Aija? You don't even deserve that job. You can't bar entry to somewhere you've never been you daft cow. Loser Raty. Someone should expose this witch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I just started listening podcast, I am 4 minutes in and I am already bored :oops: She is so self centered, narcissistic that it even isn't possible. Like talking 2 minutes straight about her wearing Gucci shoes? Like who cares! Real affluent people will never be brand names dropping. I wonder if will she invite her podcast guests to her closet as well :devilish:

And what??? If someone lost their virginity in the age of 13, 14 and 15 it isn't wrong? It's pedophilia for a God sake! Did she loose her mind?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Now I realised why she never expose her skin to any sun and puts a lot of SPF, to keep her skin as pale as possible to be white.

She even mantioned in her old course that guys from Malta loved her because she was blondie with blue eyes snd she had so much success there because of that. That she was unique there and easy became the part of elite circle.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Who else gave her 1 star by the way? Another question, can she delete the reviews if not positive?

Reactions: 2
Did any of you listen to her podcast and can summarize? :)

Btw her outfit from today is from the Sandro sale 😂
Ohh I love Sandro & Maje since I lived in Paris to do my Masters, but some of their stuff makes me look like a 10-year-old as I have a babyface anyway :D
I remember like 6 months ago someone asked her in a QA if she likes Sandro & Maje... She didn't know the brands at all...which is weird as they are quite popular in France, the UK, and the French side of Switzerland? She's just stuck at Zara and at the level of more affordable brands on Netaporter. It just shows how she ALWAYS gets her info & ideas from students and followers. I don't think she had many friends who she went to do shopping with or just girly things...else she would've discovered SO MANY brands that are high quality and not very expensive. I mean London is ahhmazing for shopping.
But Wow, didn't she say that mini skirts and dresses aren't elegant?

Anyhow, her awkward granny wannabe elegant style gives me shivers. But I realized she does this as she can't afford all the new trendy designer pieces every new season she would want and her idol Jetsetbabes wear all the time. A few years ago her style was more up-to-date, although I still remember spotting her fake (very fake looking) Gucci bags on her first IG staged photos she somehow never wore again. Her dressing sense ages her like 10 years or more...and sometimes she wears something totally different style, like a young girl. It's all over the place.
I loved it when she acted as if she's going to be a stylist, do you girls remember? She kept repeating that she will do a color analysis course and a stylist course to help her students hahaha.
I did my Masters in Fashion and Luxury Brand Management so she gives me so many laughs when she tries to act smart about style and fashion.

On another note have you girls also realized that every single time she bought something in Hermes Lina Hadid was with her....that's because you need to be a regular client and have a good relationship with your SA, so he/she offers you a Kelly or Birkin later on... plus they make you buy smaller items before that like belts, scarves, sandals, home goods (she bought them all hahaha). I bet without LH they didn't talk to her, so she needed some help...she always makes a story of her and Lina walking with the shopping bag after :D She must be over the moon. This just also shows that her boyfriend is a nobody...

Reactions: 17

OMFG she needs to be taken down. How disgusting.

Reactions: 4
The screenshots are absolutely shocking. This girl needs to be taken down for sure. Unfortunately nobody seems to have commented on her insta or her FB group about this matter.

• Heart

Let me get out of here, some of the others that also received the message package between SoA staff members and students can share it,
If I would've paid 1K or more to her I would definitely expose her. Go to Daily Mail, they always write about her...or something else...but I would definitely do something. She's such a fraud, I would plaster this scammer all over social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's not that nobody have commented about it in her FB group, on Insta or on Youtube, they just get removed ASAP.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.