Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn, I need to start my shitposting career on here as my reaction score is over 1400 šŸ˜‚
Edited to add that I find it odd that she's been off YouTube for months, and now she's posted stuff about breakups to her stories and not posted anything at all for a few days since then. It's strange as well that this forum hasn't been targeted yet, although GG and LSA have been (including some downright awful attacks on LSA users from what I've seen, although I've never posted there - I wonder if that's because Aija disproportionately scams vulnerable women of colour?)
Maybe her pitbulls are too busy.... after all they probably have to manage her fake Stan accs.

Thereā€™s only 3 right? The two minions and then that law chick. donā€™t see many other active admins in the bigger group.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Girls, Anja posted a pic in her story from today. Seems like sheā€™s sitting in her old closet recording a podcast. So no break up with her average joe, the moving boxes might have been for her new office she can finally afford.

Btw I remember her talking about her boyfriend (before moving to Geneva) and how heā€™d live in a big house and have staff working around the house (I think she said a butler back then) haha and now sheā€™s sitting in the closet recording podcasts! šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Girls, Anja posted a pic in her story from today. Seems like sheā€™s sitting in her old closet recording a podcast. So no break up with her average joe, the moving boxes might have been for her new office she can finally afford.

Btw I remember her talking about her boyfriend (before moving to Geneva) and how heā€™d live in a big house and have staff working around the house (I think she said a butler back then) haha and now sheā€™s sitting in the closet recording podcasts! šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t think itā€™s an old closet. She didnā€™t have shoes like that in old one.
C0D852D1-FB71-4CD9-BCB5-BBEA1D6A58EF.png

487465B0-763F-4521-B2CD-5AC798A6CE51.png

Picture from today:
13611293-1DBE-4717-9D88-AE5F2E304C74.png

Reactions: 7

maybe her boyfriend misled her... oh no.. so sad.
Justice for Anja! *fist pump*

Thereā€™s a YouTuber called coffeezilla who exposes fake gurus who scam their devotees. Guess who is on it? Dan lok.

[email protected]
I am sending him an email right now.

theres some spill drama in one of the newer FBgroups and I believe the person making the claims about Anja.

Last edited:
Iā€™m not in the group (the socialite club) but I have a FB friend who's there. My infos from her . She said one of the early admin just found out about the scam, and got helllla mad to be involved in it . She took some screenshots from the staff fb group and a video from the staff group then left all the groups related to "annas" things and blocked all the rest ofā€œAnnaā€™sā€ gang. I remember the first few admin from early days, they all seemed okay, not fake. But after a while those few stopped replying in the main group then just this Louise law person was around all the time. Most people from the early group dropped off. I left off from that group too but now Iā€™m wondering about what really is happening. To me it looks more and more like fraud, but not provable yet. But annie (da cream) is right you can't charge people like this during a pandemic even IF you ARE seling the truth. so ... this is like a consumer affairs issue.

Thereā€™s a YouTuber called coffeezilla who exposes fake gurus who scam their devotees. Guess who is on it? Dan lok.

[email protected]
I am sending him an email right now.

theres some spill drama in one of the newer FBgroups and I believe the person making the claims about Anja.
A lot of people have already approached him regarding Anna, because it's been confirmed MULTIPLE TIMES by independent sources that they have a mentor/mentee relationship. His team took care of her entire course shilling and tit. Her only gaining less than 1k members for the first course is pretty good, considering she will be re-using the content for the next round it's running.

BTW watch her in atleast 2x speed because she talks so slow in her course videos.

Reactions: 5
A lot of people have already approached him regarding Anna, because it's been confirmed MULTIPLE TIMES by independent sources that they have a mentor/mentee relationship. His team took care of her entire course shilling and tit. Her only gaining less than 1k members for the first course is pretty good, considering she will be re-using the content for the next round it's running.

BTW watch her in atleast 2x speed because she talks so slow in her course videos.
Just looked at all his content.... my guess: his base is mostly guys. All mostly he's busted are male gurus. Not many women. Maybe it's not worth his time << my theory only>> gonna mail him anyway.

I will be making a public link later, just remember to download it at that time.

Just looked at all his content.... my guess: his base is mostly guys. All mostly he's busted are male gurus. Not many women. Maybe it's not worth his time << my theory only>> gonna mail him anyway.
Honestly, I can get someone else to make an expose on her if CZ refuses :)

I will be making a public link later, just remember to download it at that time.

Honestly, I can get someone else to make an expose on her if CZ refuses :)
do it! if you got hook ups do it! after i saw her PR stunt with that young girl and her first millionaire date or whatever.... i was like... wtf. these are your targets? so you are preying on those who don't know anything. she should start all her vids with "my dear ignorant know nothings, today I am gonna teach you how to open your wallet to scammers like me."

wats the rules on screen shots here? can they be shared? or they get deleted?

Last edited:
  • Haha
do it! if you got hook ups do it! after i saw her PR stunt with that young girl and her first millionaire date or whatever.... i was like... wtf. these are your targets? so you are preying on those who don't know anything. she should start all her vids with "my dear ignorant know nothings, today I am gonna teach you how to open your wallet to scammers like me."

wats the rules on screen shots here? can they be shared? or they get deleted?
You can share

Reactions: 1
Couldnā€™t get a confirmation email sent. This is the same birdseed as earlier. This friend of mine will try to get screen grabs. She said itā€™s a lot of indirect stuff but summary is that the admin saw the Annie da cream video, then got suspicious, she went to lsa to see all the threads, then went to the other sites, gg and this one also . Reading all the comments. Now she thinks that her suspicions were true = Anna was frauding. This admin has some screenshots and a vid of Anna talking to the mods all about plans to monetise, make a paid forum etc and some screen shots of tricky comments that the admins were making in their private group , but even she (the admin) said itā€™s nothing concrete. More like just the admin realising it was a scam.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nothing adds up with this woman. Everything feels so staged all the time. Itā€™s like sheā€™s afraid of showing the world who she really is (rather than who she wants to become). It reeks of desperation! And her snooty attitude makes her unwatchable. I used to watch her YT videos, I bought her first course, I thought she had something to offer.. But as time goes by, her true intentions become more and more clear. For her, itā€™s not about delivering VALUE (original content with your personal story ..the whole damn story, not just what you want to show.. something thatā€™s real & adds up.. Rather, itā€™s all Copy & Paste. Take this from here, that from there, slap it together with a nice backdrop and SCAM women for every penny you can squeeze out of them. And then what? She disappears for days/weeks.. doesnā€™t share anything that isnā€™t staged. Being ambitious isnā€™t bad, but it is definitely one of her most unattractive qualities. Nothing elegant, lovely, kind about her. JUST BE YOU, Aija! Sheā€™s changed so much from the first videos she used to post on the private FB group to the staged crap she shares now. At least she was sincere back then. Sheā€™s a user. She uses her ā€œstudentsā€ and those that reply to her IG stories to collect and gather marketing intel for he next scams.

Obviously she reads here and saw that we were all looking at that video of her dancing behind the DJ. Was that the inspo for todays IG stories dancing, Aija? šŸ˜†

Reactions: 13
Maybe her pitbulls are too busy.... after all they probably have to manage her fake Stan accs.

Thereā€™s only 3 right? The two minions and then that law chick. donā€™t see many other active admins in the bigger group.
i think its because some of the people on LSA had real tea on Anna since they were in the previous group that she stole info from, and gg is a very well known forum

actually one of the fonts over there confirmed that "Louise" was a name that Anna used on her old blog, so she probably is using that side account with its name to monitor the group too. also someone she put as an admin was an old messy scort too, i cant remember if i posted about that here or in gg. there's probably very few actual admins, and probably all of them have more than one account.

oh and she's definitely not married. some new account on LSA claims she is but no one believes it. best believe if she was married she would be showing it off just like she did with the ring. there's no way it happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.