Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@HannahSmith I can't PM you either. Is it possible to upload them on a dropbox and share the link via PM or maybe you can PM me so I can give you my email šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Do you think she will stay in Switzerland after the breakup? If she gained 1 million dollar from the course its still not a lot of money there, this is the price of an avarage nice house

Reactions: 5
Do you think she will stay in Switzerland after the breakup? If she gained 1 million dollar from the course its still not a lot of money there, this is the price of an avarage nice house
She made milion dollars but it doesnt mean she has it in the bank. She has to pay her stuff and pay taxes, all the designer tit, holidays, Institute VP and plenty of other things was bought by her. I doubt she has half of this money.

Reactions: 8
@Minxxx, yes yes yes! Anja talking about high society events and where to mingle with the rich but she never going anywhere except hotel lobbies, so hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@HannahSmith please PM me too, I can't message you either. Since there are so many people who want the links to the videos, maybe you could create a dropbox with the videos and PM us the link to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Dear elegant ladies, only long term members can send PMs šŸ’«

Last edited:
Also I went on the GG thread about Aija RƤty after she used a video clip of a friend, who appeared on First Dates, as an example of how not to behave on a first date. That lady lives in her own house in Hyde Park Corner with a garden and terrace, regularly eats at the hottest spots in London, travels anywhere she wants at the drop of a hat (COVID permitting) and none of that is even what's impressive about her. She also has impeccable style but really what's so cool is how intelligent, outspoken and enthusiastic she is. But sure, Aija, the fact that she will split a bill or pay means that she isn't elegant or is spoiling a man. Never mind that the fact that she will never have to rely on a man to get anywhere she wants in life - let alone scamming hundreds of delusional women šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That photo is from a while back before she did the ā€œbig engagement revealā€

• Haha
a million is unlikely.
Sheā€™s using a typical sales funnel concept.
Her engagement rate is 6%.
If 60k people view the video the number of people who click through to the sales site is:
60k/100*6=4800 people to stage 1 of the sales process.
At the next level of the funnel, typically thereā€™s a huge drop off from the people who clicked through for products priced between 50-100$.
at a $1000, you can expect a huge drop off of up to 90% of the initial 4800, but letā€™s assume she did everything right and she retains the full remaining 10%.
4800/100*10=480.
if itā€™s a two stage funnel there is further drop off. Some people will exit the sale, leave half way, multiple things can happen.
I would guess she got several 1000 EMAILS from this process and 1-200 sales. Still significant but itā€™s unlikely that she got a sales scenario that exceeds standard online sales formulas.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well on July 11, there were 884 people on the discord. Even if half are fake or people sharing an account, it's still more than your estimations...
And it seems there are now more than 1k.

I bought the course with friends (so we only paid 120$ each), but I'm lazy and only finished the first module. It was maybe 2hours or 2h30 of content ? I remember thinking "damn there's still more ?"
The content was not extraordinary, more like common sense that many chose to not apply because it requires changing one's habit. However as someone who attended university (super cheap in France) and a business school, I can say no matter the price you pay, the information usually stay the same... it's just the packaging and how it resonates with you that changes.

Reactions: 8
Also look at the collabz she does. Hardly any with people in her niche who are ā€œaboveā€ her.

tagging DNG in a post is not a collab.

no one from a mid level middle class back ground would have ANY use for her content , coz its obvious AF. I find the caricatures she paints of high society personality types a total joke and borderline offensive.

also why so few details?
She posts a long ass video on how to pour champagne but doesnā€™t discuss, the grapes, brands, hype vs quality issues?
so much fashion bla bla bla but almost nothing on thread count, fabric quality etc.

I bet she moved the content to video because itā€™s less easy for others to copy paste and resell - I mean, she would be worried of that since she knows how easy it is to fraud the visuals.

Reactions: 12
Well on July 11, there were 884 people on the discord. Even if half are fake or people sharing an account, it's still more than your estimations...
And it seems there are now more than 1k.

I bought the course with friends (so we only paid 120$ each), but I'm lazy and only finished the first module. It was maybe 2hours or 2h30 of content ? I remember thinking "damn there's still more ?"
The content was not extraordinary, more like common sense that many chose to not apply because it requires changing one's habit. However as someone who attended university (super cheap in France) and a business school, I can say no matter the price you pay, the information usually stay the same... it's just the packaging and how it resonates with you that changes.
iā€™m basing my est. on the 60k views. From that channel she would have got about 100-200 sales. Should have clarified that.

sheā€™s still got FB, email, YT, but the %for click through purchases isnā€™t as good from YT, FB.

I signed up for her newsletter so I got all the ā€œbuy buy buy nowā€ emails. There were so many, and so high key sales pitch. Off putting.

...well... I guess sheā€™s aced ā€œhow to monetise contentā€, too bad its practically fraud.

Reactions: 4
Dear elegant ladies, only long term members can send PMs šŸ’«

Damn, I need to start my shitposting career on here as my reaction score is over 1400 šŸ˜‚
Edited to add that I find it odd that she's been off YouTube for months, and now she's posted stuff about breakups to her stories and not posted anything at all for a few days since then. It's strange as well that this forum hasn't been targeted yet, although GG and LSA have been (including some downright awful attacks on LSA users from what I've seen, although I've never posted there - I wonder if that's because Aija disproportionately scams vulnerable women of colour?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.