Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope more people start to question and ask the following: Is there anything exclusive that Anna posts on her IG that demonstrates that she’s part of high society/affluent circles? I say none. It’s all been common travel stuff, shots of her in some OK dresses (nothing special) basically stuff that most of us could easily replicate. Where is the exclusivity that one is supposedly going to reach when they follow her methods? She isn’t there yet, is she? I remember when she went shopping for some expensive silverware. Has she hosted anything? Does she have any friends? Why does it feel like she posts nothing real?
Yes yes yes! Every evening taking a walk (nothing wrong with it) because no invitations from her imaginary high society friends

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope more people start to question and ask the following: Is there anything exclusive that Anna posts on her IG that demonstrates that she’s part of high society/affluent circles? I say none. It’s all been common travel stuff, shots of her in some OK dresses (nothing special) basically stuff that most of us could easily replicate. Where is the exclusivity that one is supposedly going to reach when they follow her methods? She isn’t there yet, is she? I remember when she went shopping for some expensive silverware. Has she hosted anything? Does she have any friends? Why does it feel like she posts nothing real?
Buying silverware not having any property on your name is like buying petrol not having any car

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anja announced her podcast Annabeypodcast, coming soon, where she “wants to take off the teacher’s hat” and explain why she’s recording in her closet 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes yes yes! Every evening taking a walk (nothing wrong with it) because no invitations from her imaginary high society friends
Yes, exactly. There is nothing wrong with taking a walk but why has she tried to brand herself as someone who went through this “transformation” (I was just like you poor girls but look at me now and what I have achieved/accomplished.. I have arrived!!).. arrived, where? She shows nothing different from what any one of us can slap together. She has worked hard to try and erase her past (taking things down left and right) but has failed to show up in the present as a real person (which in my opinion would be an average girl living an average life). We can see right through you Aija.

Reactions: 4
whatever she does the sad reality is that a really affluent, rich man will never date with a girl who teaching how to golddigger online. Imagine his friends would make fun of him all the time or shame him, the upper class society would never accept her, and not because of the past, but because she is not a classy woman she thinks she is.

Reactions: 8
Anja announced her podcast Annabeypodcast, coming soon, where she “wants to take off the teacher’s hat” and explain why she’s recording in her closet 😏
She is hurrying to correct her image before more girls find out the truth by reading these forums. I’m certain that her podcast will be full of damage control (explaining away this & that). Why not do IGTV where we can see you and connect with you as a person? Where we can see your real background or at least something that’s not so staged. 😏

Reactions: 7
anyone know why she’s still listed as marketing manager on the gambling company in Malta?

Reactions: 3
whatever she does the sad reality is that a really affluent, rich man will never date with a girl who teaching how to golddigger online. Imagine his friends would make fun of him all the time or shame him, the upper class society would never accept her, and not because of the past, but because she is not a classy woman she thinks she is.
Very true. Although I personally dont think there is anything wrong with getting a man to pay for the lifestyle you want. If he’s willing to provide that, by all means..enjoy your life to the fullest. But if you’re going to sell me a $1,000 course on something.. it better be because you have the receipts to prove that you yourself have acquired the desired outcome using your own formula. And has she? Your fiancée has a car, a house and takes you on a few average trips.. OK?! And?! She doesnt even seem happy, rested, generous, charitable or honest.. She works full time on her business (always appears a bit frantic).. which means her man isn’t even providing an average housewife type lifestyle? It’s fine if you want to have your own business and work.. but to make it seem like you’re living a life of luxury and affluence when in fact you’re just an average girl? Such a fraud!

Reactions: 13
Yet again busted publically in her course group, are these screen grabs going to stay online this time?

Something more interesting is, is the post going to stay up once the team wakes up?

Or are they going to delete yet another thread raising a privacy issue

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yet again busted publically in her course group, are these screen grabs going to stay online this time?

Something more interesting is, is the post going to stay up once the team wakes up?

Have people posted in the group previously stating what’s being said here and elsewhere, and then the team have just deleted it without comment?

I find it bizarre that people are so misled and will continue to follow her blindly even when the info is there to see; I really liked Anna to begin with then read Guru Gossip and realised she really isn’t as affluent as she seems. I don’t necessarily dislike her as a person, but I wish she would be much more real so people are realistic about the outcomes of spending $1000 on this course - i.e. you’ll learn the skills to come across middle class if you come from a poor background, but it’s not going to open up access to the high society and millionaire men.

It’s very rare that anyone taking it will actually bag a millionaire, go from rags to riches etc. Yet I guess everyone has been deluded into thinking they’re going to be the one who will achieve that success.

Reactions: 17
Have people posted in the group previously stating what’s being said here and elsewhere, and then the team have just deleted it without comment?

I find it bizarre that people are so misled and will continue to follow her blindly even when the info is there to see; I really liked Anna to begin with then read Guru Gossip and realised she really isn’t as affluent as she seems. I don’t necessarily dislike her as a person, but I wish she would be much more real so people are realistic about the outcomes of spending $1000 on this course - i.e. you’ll learn the skills to come across middle class if you come from a poor background, but it’s not going to open up access to the high society and millionaire men.

It’s very rare that anyone taking it will actually bag a millionaire, go from rags to riches etc. Yet I guess everyone has been deluded into thinking they’re going to be the one who will achieve that success.
I’m wondering the same thing. Have the FB admins deleted posts that have shown the shadow side of Anna? That seems a bit cultish and not a very grown up way of dealing with your own skeletons.

Reactions: 2

Yes, any posts concerning this have been deleted :D I didn't count how many have gone up in smoke, but multiple different authors and posts have been mentioned in private student groups and they have basically lost their trust in Anna and co. since they ignored everyone who contacted them before or just went "not our problem".

I’m wondering the same thing. Have the FB admins deleted posts that have shown the shadow side of Anna? That seems a bit cultish and not a very grown up way of dealing with your own skeletons.
Remember all those keywords that got leaked? When a post or comment mentioning one of those gets made the staff gets notified with a keyword alert. So someone should just make a thread where they can include as many of those as possible to trigger it.

Reactions: 4

I bought her 2 courses (Not for 1k though, let's not get crazy 😆)
First one, I was naive and curious. I discovered a whole new world. I ended up finding other groups that were sharing similar info for free too (but usually it was not as organized or appealing, it's info spread here and there).

For the 2nd course, I was curious and had the money.

I have no intention to become a Anna 2.0. Just like with books, I'll take the info I like, and throw the rest.

I won't lie, when I found this forum, I was disappointed. And entertained. 😆 but also disappointed.
But in the end, just because Anna couldn't achieve her goal, doesn't mean I can't achieve mine. Just because I like some of Anna's content, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the tea on her. Just because I don't agree with everything I see here, doesn't mean I want this thread to stop.

If there's one thing that Anna taught me, it's that I should do me.

Reactions: 10

So now there’s TWO admin leaking stuffs. Lols.

I bought her 2 courses (Not for 1k though, let's not get crazy 😆)
First one, I was naive and curious. I discovered a whole new world. I ended up finding other groups that were sharing similar info for free too (but usually it was not as organized or appealing, it's info spread here and there).

For the 2nd course, I was curious and had the money.

I have no intention to become a Anna 2.0. Just like with books, I'll take the info I like, and throw the rest.

I won't lie, when I found this forum, I was disappointed. And entertained. 😆 but also disappointed.
But in the end, just because Anna couldn't achieve her goal, doesn't mean I can't achieve mine. Just because I like some of Anna's content, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the tea on her. Just because I don't agree with everything I see here, doesn't mean I want this thread to stop.

If there's one thing that Anna taught me, it's that I should do me.
Sure, I agree. Like with anything else.. take what resonates with you and leave the rest for someone else. However, not everyone is as discerning as you or I. Many women that follow her truly believe that if they buy HER course, somehow they will magically have the “secrets” to being an “elite woman”. She’s selling a dream and yet she herself lives like an average girl, staging her shots and videos strategically to keep the show going. I don’t appreciate being lied to. When she first started out, she would spill the tea (share the good, bad and ugly sides to her.. sharing her mistakes and such). She was actually generous back then in terms of the info she’d share. Now, she’s just all about marketing, sales, tweaking her “image” by shutting people down that share anything that shows the old Anna .. a total FAKE. She’s so secretive about everything - Oh, I see.. where suppose to believe what you say at face value without questioning anything? I think she’d actually prefer that.

Reactions: 12
Ha ha. Just finished scrolling her “Stan” acc lmaooo I guess she didn’t get the memo - don’t write your Stan account text exactly like your own account text.
BE6C74CD-909B-4CD6-9717-FE015196A199.png

Like a gRaCFurl swAN ... 😂😂😭😂😭😂😭😂

..... trustworthy.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sure, I agree. Like with anything else.. take what resonates with you and leave the rest for someone else. However, not everyone is as discerning as you or I. Many women that follow her truly believe that if they buy HER course, somehow they will magically have the “secrets” to being an “elite woman”.
I was thinking about this today, and the weird conclusion I came to is (unpopular I know)....
Life is long, that's for them a opportunity to learn about what will probably become more and more present in the following years. Better lose 1k for a course and learn your lesson, than invest 5k in something because you heard someone day it's good, and you didn't do your research. I can't tell you how many ads I saw about some "tricks" to invest in X. There were none a few years ago.

Like that lady with the coat. Next time she'll check or pay with PayPal again.

When she first started out, she would spill the tea (share the good, bad and ugly sides to her.. sharing her mistakes and such). She was actually generous back then in terms of the info she’d share. Now, she’s just all about marketing, sales, tweaking her “image” by shutting people down that share anything that shows the old Anna .. a total FAKE.
Yeah, I noticed that too. It started to change with the growth of her following, and when she decided to become more professional. I prefer how it was before but whatever I guess (well if I wanted to be messy I would say it read on her course descriptions when making a purchase before she would be present in the group and answer DMs and stuff, so she broke her own rules and thus the buyer trust so one could ask for a partial refund 👀 )
In her first course btw, she said it's OK to lie about your past, you don't owe anything to anyone, everyone does it... She's applying that part to the T 😂

I disapprove of dear elegant simmone smith. Why she over simplified our narrative like that? Le mon dieu... So demeaning. But she don’t over simplify Anna? selective simplification. pssshhh...

65C27C70-0436-46F9-AD07-809F047037F8.jpeg

By the way, regarding this podcast two things stick out.

One is that her nasally voice, butchering the English language, is something you couldn't PAY me to listen to. I trust some of you will sacrifice your earbuds and report back.

Two, her defining the podcast as casual and unfiltered when she's made her entire brand on the opposite: stilted and manufactured? It makes no sense. I see that she is planning on revealing more of her 'journey' and the 'darkest 2 years' of her life. More damage control disguised as being open.

Your past is catching up with you, dear lady. You can run but you can't hide.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.