Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pastel Gucci is current but why anyone would buy that super mini size is the question.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes based on her IG stories she is going through something, maybe a break up.
I wonder which breakup story will she come up with. Maybe that she realized that she doesn’t need him anymore, coz she scammed enough money from people. Or maybe that she realized that despite being engaged he will never marry her. Maybe that she was pushing a lot and he got tired... I actually feel sorry for her. She admitted in one of her videos that she has her eggs frozen for later. Biological clocks are ticking for every woman she is 35-36? Or maybe that she didn’t break up at all, just bought a new house now that she have money and that’s the change she refers to. Or she is still on QA wagon from couple of days earlier when someone asked her how to get through breakup. We all know that with her master manipulating mind she managed to manipulate couple of girls to breakup with their average Joes. At this point we can only guess 🐥

Reactions: 8
The pastel Gucci is current but why anyone would buy that super mini size is the question.
I totally would since I am not carrying too much on me, it's great like an external pocket. ID, credit card and keys, maybe phone... Ok ok, I am not going to be ashamed for 5 minutes straight... 🐥 😁

Reactions: 1
I totally would since I am not carrying too much on me, it's great like an external pocket. ID, credit card and keys, maybe phone... Ok ok, I am not going to be ashamed for 5 minutes straight... 🐥 😁
Haha fair enough, it really is tiny though and doesn’t fit much more than that.

Can someone share her curse content? I am a journalist student and curious by nature, so I’ll like to analyze the discurse of her ‘paid content’ without doing anything illegal of course. Just for funny. Have you ever thought on showing this evidence to girls on her course? I mean just to see their reaction 😂 though they might be too caught up to think it is real.

Can someone share her curse content? I am a journalist student and curious by nature, so I’ll like to analyze the discurse of her ‘paid content’ without doing anything illegal of course. Just for funny. Have you ever thought on showing this evidence to girls on her course? I mean just to see their reaction 😂 though they might be too caught up to think it is real.
The content from both of her courses have been shared in Full HD multiple times :) along with the podcasts and workbooks.

Some groups really blew up, and need a trip to the phychologist, others don't believe it :)

Funny how she tried to get her dance video removed.

The content from both of her courses have been shared in Full HD multiple times :) along with the podcasts and workbooks.

Some groups really blew up, and need a trip to the phychologist, others don't believe it :)

Funny how she tried to get her dance video removed.
Is the dance video the one from Malta? Please post here we could use the laugh

I’ve read the whole 33 pages, but haven’t found them or they were removed. Do you guys think I could still find them somewhere?

WOW> I spent the last couple of days reading thorugh all the forum pages and am really enjoying this entertainment. I've followed "Aija" as she used to be known for a couple of years, and on one hand enjoyed that there was someone out there putting an emphasis on elegance instead of being slutty or cheap and trendy... HOWEVER she is quite hypocritical, very "do as I say, not as I do"... I found it odd that she "hides" her "fiance", that whole ring thing was so silly and seemed false. I am in her group and purchased her courses, but not to find a husband, more to empower myself and learn more on how to improve myself. Her diction is so odd, she often clings to the same words (not a large vocabulary), and her fashion tips are not great (her fashion is so boring and grandma looking), but she does describe different "elegant" types in her latest course.

A lot of the items in this forum provides a great background for what is going on behind the scenes - I find her very inconsistent in interacting in the FB groups and discord groups and on IG - and it makes sense. She shares something, these forums pick it apart because she's either lying or half-truthing it - and then she disappears or spins it somehow. Very interested in what is going on now, as she seems to have been talking about changes and moving on or something to that effect. I wonder if she and her "average joe" have finally broken up?

I've always thought that true wealthy people don't generally live their lives on IG or social media, they show snippets if they are not private, which most of them are. She comes off tacky and a wannabe. I LOVE that she did a reality show and she tries to hide it. There have been many posts by her and "teachings" about deleting your past, hiding old photos, etc. - makes so much sense now! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and also that on discord people are chatting about these groups now (which is how I found this forum, through messages) about "hacking" the class and showing comments, etc.

Reactions: 6
I wonder which breakup story will she come up with. Maybe that she realized that she doesn’t need him anymore, coz she scammed enough money from people. Or maybe that she realized that despite being engaged he will never marry her. Maybe that she was pushing a lot and he got tired... I actually feel sorry for her. She admitted in one of her videos that she has her eggs frozen for later. Biological clocks are ticking for every woman she is 35-36? Or maybe that she didn’t break up at all, just bought a new house now that she have money and that’s the change she refers to. Or she is still on QA wagon from couple of days earlier when someone asked her how to get through breakup. We all know that with her master manipulating mind she managed to manipulate couple of girls to breakup with their average Joes. At this point we can only guess 🐥
lol she will never admit failure.

regardless of what actually happened, she will tell her students that it was time for her to "level up" because her man didnt give her what she wanted to, and that now she's gonna go back to hanging out with billionaires. and they will all believe it because now she has the money due to her scam courses. i wouldnt even be surprised if she keeps wearing the ring in her videos until she finds a new victim, just for the sake of keeping up with her internet persona.

btw i think its definitely a break up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
lol she will never admit failure.

regardless of what actually happened, she will tell her students that it was time for her to "level up" because her man didnt give her what she wanted to, and that now she's gonna go back to hanging out with billionaires. and they will all believe it because now she has the money due to her scam courses. i wouldnt even be surprised if she keeps wearing the ring in her videos until she finds a new victim, just for the sake of keeping up with her internet persona.

btw i think its definitely a break up

t6dT0Hj.png
The lady in the insta story is actually gorgeous. Aija...not so much. 🥺😆

Reactions: 6
Can someone find a way to share her content from her newest course? I am a psychologist and would like to do a case sutdy on her.

Reactions: 5
Also use Sigmund Freuds Lecture 2: The psychology of errors! This will be a valuable tool. Looking forward to the blueprint.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.