Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is so funny :ROFLMAO: I really don't wanna hold her past against her for too long because so many people had their dumb moments during their youth but the fact that she tries to sell her past as a cheap partygirl as "moving in affluent circles" I mean... I just can't... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's all about being creative - you create a product (line of products), slap a value on top, and here's your net worth! Meanwhile, her asset worth might be as low as 0 if we don't count the designer purchases.

Reactions: 5
Anna has these students thinking that if you buy designer items then they’ll look elegant and not cheap. How sad. All the wrong advice
At the end of the day, thoae items she has could be bargains from a thrift site. Pre-loved designer items cost only a fraction of new ones. We hardly see her doo unboxings. She did once or twice during the first lockdown with cosmetics and I remember the brands being rather basic and nothing over the top

• Heart
Reactions: 6

This is so funny :ROFLMAO: I really don't wanna hold her past against her for too long because so many people had their dumb moments during their youth but the fact that she tries to sell her past as a cheap partygirl as "moving in affluent circles" I mean... I just can't... 😂
Yeah under normal circumstances I wouldn’t consider that video particularly noteworthy. A lot of us had fun in our 20s and for all I know she could have been genuinely and deeply in love with that DJ. But it seems that she’s selling that whole experience as more aspirational than it really was.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she is reading this blog? Because we said black or dark colours look much better on her?
And now in her story - voila, wearing a black top.
And already it looks good and she looks younger! Keep it this look Anna, suits you much better!!

Reactions: 6
hahaha another Minion, she swears she took the course and now she is an expert like Aija, rejurgitating the same thing that Aija says, and in her stories she doesn't stop copy her, absolutely everything, now she said in a video she wants to try horse riding, same as the granny Aija. which does not have something else original to do? It is the same, it also presumes what it does not have. she swears she bag a millionaire boyfriend Lmao. She wants to be Anna so bad, she copy her in everything, How is it possible that they can give advice like Aija just because they watch her videos

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Poor Anna, is suffering so much on her work trip to the medical spa. The diet is so hard. She is sacrificing herself for us uneducated women. I am impressed how she overcomes every obstacle like an Ironman runner in Death Valley. So much willpower, discipline and devotion. Such an angel! Saint Anna, ora pro nobis.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hahaha another Minion, she swears she took the course and now she is an expert like Aija, rejurgitating the same thing that Aija says, and in her stories she doesn't stop copy her, absolutely everything, now she said in a video she wants to try horse riding, same as the granny Aija. which does not have something else original to do? It is the same, it also presumes what it does not have. she swears she bag a millionaire boyfriend Lmao. She wants to be Anna so bad, she copy her in everything, How is it possible that they can give advice like Aija just because they watch her videos
I am curious what Anna thinks about her (ex)students who are also making these "levelling up" videos… And I am not talking about the videos where they're promoting her course, but all the others. It feels rather awkward, no? In a way they're trying to have the same "job" as her. I can't help but wonder if she views them as competition. Obviously they're not nearly "known" as her, but still...
Girls who are finishing her course and starting to make videos remind me of bacteria propagation. All the same DNA from granny Aija.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Granny Anna just getting infused with laser therapy in her veins
I think it‘s just too late for her to learn to speak and write proper English
I’m fascinated by how poor her English is considering she’s lived abroad for years. Most likely she speaks English on a daily basis as she still hasn't managed to learn French or German yet even though she has lived in Switzerland for years. Her English vocabulary, spelling and grammar are terrible.
How is that even possible?

Reactions: 7
Anna is about to be retired soon. Somebody posted a rapper guru course few pages back and I can forsee this girl hijacking a significant part of Anna's following.

Also, unlike Anna, this lady has a public relationship with another rapper, does red carpets and was featured in vogue.

Anna I told you to get the boobjob, now your time is up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my, can you all picture that?
What she did to The Pink Pill happening right back at her, by another black lady?
I'm waiting for it. 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe she is reading this blog? Because we said black or dark colours look much better on her?
And now in her story - voila, wearing a black top.
And already it looks good and she looks younger! Keep it this look Anna, suits you much better!!
Maybe we can use this for good.

Anna, if your students are ever going to make it further than a sugarbaby/mistress role, they’re going to need to learn how to hold an intelligent conversation.

Tell them to follow the news, read some books, maybe learn a thing or two about classical music.

If they’re going to be hanging out in random hotel lobbies, tell them to elegantly read a book while they’re there. Maybe a dashing gentleman will stroll over to strike up a conversation about Dostoyevsky.

My course is already better than Anna’s. That will be £1000 please. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m fascinated by how poor her English is considering she’s lived abroad for years. Most likely she speaks English on a daily basis as she still hasn't managed to learn French or German yet even though she has lived in Switzerland for years. Her English vocabulary, spelling and grammar are terrible.
How is that even possible?
I hate the fact that I'm defending her now, but I disagree with you. She hasn't lived in Switzerland "for years" to know French/German that well. If you want to speak a language like a native it takes a ton of time. Although I do think she should put more effort into integrating and therefore learning it.
I'm not sure if you're an English native (probably), but to be frank I dislike this attitude a lot. She should try way more with foreign languages - it's true, but I find it quite disgusting, this superficial attitude like only English exists in the world. I'm curious, how many foreign languages do you speak?

Also, take into consideration that she never went to school while being abroad (sorry Rat, but image consultant doesn't count) and worked in fields that don't require extremely perfect English.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Anna is about to be retired soon. Somebody posted a rapper guru course few pages back and I can forsee this girl hijacking a significant part of Anna's following.

Also, unlike Anna, this lady has a public relationship with another rapper, does red carpets and was featured in vogue.

Anna I told you to get the boobjob, now your time is up.
the major difference between these two ladies is one has a former education and talent vs and the other one is elegant.

• Haha
I personally find her English quite poor dispite living in England for so many years, interacting in an international environment and being on the language and culture course at Norra Real. But, it's understandable considering the fields she worked in, and she most likely didn't interact with people with English as a native language either. I am quite curious about her proficiency in other languages she claim to be able to communicate in. Going from Italian to French was easier for me compared to other languages since they are so heavily related, and I recall her learning italian at one point.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.