Anna Bey #5 School of Affluence Review : Exposing Anna Bey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg thank you! But am I the only one who doesn’t jet the name? Joseph right?

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling he wants fame and glamour just like her. But going about it very badly. Like I said, he wants the life of his clients.
Should it contain her bf name?
I don't know if that's ok with the forum rules. Someone who has been a member longer chime in?

Reactions: 8
To be honest I think the post will be removed in a few days. His name has been shared apparently on several forums and is quickly deleted. But it's been up long enough that we all have screenshots and the info remembered so it's okay.

If it really will adversely affect him then I won't mind at all if the post gets deleted. But the original comment on YouTube is up underneath Christy's expose video, and more people will find it unless that comment gets removed too.

1. Anna Bey #6 - School of Affluence Fraud
2. Anna Bey #6 - School of Affluence Exposed
3. Anna Bey #6 - Affluence Scam
4. Anna Bey #6 - Unmasking School of Affluence
5. Anna Bey #6 - Exposing School of Affluence
All good but I like #1 the most

Reactions: 6
The car has to be an Audi cause the WVgroup gives one car to all managers...if he has a manager position every 6 months he gets a new one...I can't find him on linkedin though...
But we don't know if he is a manager.

Reactions: 4
They all look old money. Ladies are natural with very C L A S S Y makeup.
They do look old money but they also look like normal, pleasant people. Anna looks offputting in comparison and I'm not talking about her looks or body but everything: the OTTness of the way she dresses, her voice and mannerisms ...

Reactions: 12
Nuuuu Thrread!!

I predict next week we will start thread no 6...
You were so right!!

Reactions: 6
Should I start bussines? Maybe classy future predictions. 3k an hour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.