Anna Bey #5 School of Affluence Review : Exposing Anna Bey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dear eleghant ladies, please go follow my Phodkhast account on Instagram! I will be phosting parody content whenever I'm not having technical difficulties or thunderstorm.

Screenshot_20201031_155246.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Is it just me, or does it seem as though she is anonymously describing herself? 🤨
“Anna”, “living in central London”, “no full-time job”, “broke up with boyfriend last year”, and mentioned spending summer in “Ibiza”.
If she is talking about herself, that solves the sugardaddy rumor of him paying for the flat.

Also this blog is a perfect example of her not having a ghoust writer. This is all Aija 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is it just me, or does it seem as though she is anonymously describing herself? 🤨
“Anna”, “living in central London”, “no full-time job”, “broke up with boyfriend last year”, and mentioned spending summer in “Ibiza”.
If she is talking about herself, that solves the sugardaddy rumor of him paying for the flat.

Also this blog is a perfect example of her not having a ghoust writer. This is all Aija 😂
Must be the LOA working 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

LOL didn’t she previously say she lived with a boyfriend for a long time before she met her now boyfriend who lives in Geneva but would pay for her flat and travel to see her 🤣 perhaps he was already married and that’s why he’s in no rush to get married and why it took so long for him to move her in with him 🤣 only towards the end of her living in London would she visit him in Geneva

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My goodness... Her whole "story" just keeps getting better.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, AIJA! Watch out for the tricks!

image0.jpg

Reactions: 6
My dear eleghant ladies, please go follow my Phodkhast account on Instagram! I will be phosting parody content whenever I'm not having technical difficulties or thunderstorm.

View attachment 294949
I freaking LOVE this pic!

How creative using the name Anna. No one will ever guess it's her!

By the way I wonder if the Lebanese guy has an official Arab wife somewhere. Maybe Lebanon. Would make sense.

Mimie Reed had the same arrangement with the Asian (Indian?) guy who was married.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

By the way I wonder if the Lebanese guy has an official Arab wife somewhere. Maybe Lebanon. Would make sense.

Mimie Reed had the same arrangement with the Asian (Indian?) guy who was married.
But Mimis guy was multimilionaire who spoiled her rotten. She got flat in Mayfair and plenty of posh holidays and jewelery. Anna is with her guy for pocket change.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Feeding the cats with grace & elegance.... is this how she did it at the MO ??(didn’t see those stories, as she blocked me 😅)!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“My dear elegant ladies… today we will talk about elegant Halloween costumes.”
I'm actually surprised she hasn’t made a video about that yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“My dear elegant ladies… today we will talk about elegant Halloween costumes.”
I'm actually surprised she hasn’t made a video about that yet.
It's the "motivation factor". She first needs to get inspired (from here) and then, with her ambitious persona, she takes action. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No stories from the scam hag today. I hope shes sinking in a pit of self pity that so many IG accs are exposing her and that she have officially entered the category known as “laughing stock”.

Laughter > criticism > jealousy > hate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
LOL didn’t she previously say she lived with a boyfriend for a long time before she met her now boyfriend who lives in Geneva but would pay for her flat and travel to see her 🤣 perhaps he was already married and that’s why he’s in no rush to get married and why it took so long for him to move her in with him 🤣 only towards the end of her living in London would she visit him in Geneva
I could see this being true. But she has said she’s been on 200-300 dates! When did she have time? I mean in her first course live videos she did advocate dating more than one man at once!! I wonder just how many Men/ sugar daddies/ transactions she had going on at once🤔

I could see this being true. But she has said she’s been on 200-300 dates! When did she have time? I mean in her first course live videos she did advocate dating more than one man at once!! I wonder just how many Men/ sugar daddies/ transactions she had going on at once🤔
Only if you believe what she says... even on her blog shes already lying to her audience

Much more rather think she is just lying about most of her details in order to sell her courses.

Maybd those who know or met her personally have more insight on these stats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Only if you believe what she says... even on her blog shes already lying to her audience

Much more rather think she is just lying about most of her details in order to sell her courses.

Maybd those who know or met her personally have more insight on these stats.
Hahahahaha “never been to Malta before”🤣 Anna which ego was talking that day? Clearly it wasn’t ego #1 Ajia Raty the stripper who lived in Malta. Ego #2 was going for an innocent wedding trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Its funny poking around through Anna’s many IG accounts and finding posts that completely reveal what she’s thinking.

Like this one. Similar to her JSB blog posts, she’s always been the type to post “content” that speaks to her directly/ gives herself advice..or reveals her psyche completely.

She posted this last Saturday and it’s clear that this forum is getting to her pretty bad.

I don’t think she EVER thought that there would be an OBSTACLE that she couldn’t just DELETE or bulldoze over .. like she does with everything else in life.

It must anger her to no end that she can’t BLOCK this whole website from the internet and wipe us out of existence!! :LOL:

This is likely the real reason why she can’t keep up with her “work” projects (getting the phodkhasts out on time). She’s too obsessed with reading Tattle and sitting in anger over the fact that we have total freedom to speak openly WITH EACH OTHER about her. 👯‍♀️

The truth is Aija, this thread wouldn’t exist if you were an ethical & honest person instead of the money grubber that you became. What’s so awful about your life that you can’t just be transparent about how average and NON-AFFLUENT you are? :unsure:

Your wounds are self-inflicted. We’re just here to keep you accountable my dear! :m

1604168668304.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Can you tell us more about Mimie Reed? What was her affiliation with Anna? Would love to know the background story🍿

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.