Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lols. Shes following a very quality social media company on her IG. Theyre not that expensive if you have a budget of $1000 x 1000 students. Why not go for betrrr quALitY? Anna probably dont like to work with people better than her own self. Typical of control freaks. If you hire someone who knows less than you or same as you you are not getting a good deal.

Reactions: 2
Lols. Shes following a very quality social media company on her IG. Theyre not that expensive if you have a budget of $1000 x 1000 students. Why not go for betrrr quALitY? Anna probably dont like to work with people better than her own self. Typical of control freaks. If you hire someone who knows less than you or same as you you are not getting a good deal.
Reputable SoME firms can also refuse to take clients on board. Imagine the potential brief by SOA: as an agency, I will need you to block accounts and boost my traffic through multiple fan accounts. :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know anything about _alena_alena_? Anna follows her on IG. She seems like what Anna would want to be (she's Russian too).

Have found an article on Google and a page on lipstick alley but not much else.

Reactions: 1

more and more woman copying Ana Jesus

Also I filmed the video today. Hope I said everything I wanted but the main message is there that she is a scam so thats most important

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry but look at these pictures. This place is empty!! She's so damn desperate to live and document her dream 'jet set babe' lifestyle that she's going off with the money made from her new course to 5 star hotels in the middle of a pandemic. Off season, too but still. Wow.

20201025_015451.jpg

20201025_015523.jpg
20201025_015534.jpg
20201025_015545.jpg

She's happy because she can finally say she's been where Ann Andres and her other obsessions have once been. This is kind of insane and I almost pity her. What elegant or high society woman acts like this? These are the actions of someone who just discovered this lifestyle and wants to show off on social media for validation that they've "made it". Further proof she was never living this lifestyle until she started making money from her course. Her students are her providers.

Also, I feel like the only reason she's saying this is a work trip: because if she were actually part of the "elite" high society and truly affluent, she wouldn't be travelling off season (to be fair they would have/rent their own properties to go to, they wouldn't need to stay at the hot spots of cashed up tourists/jet set babes + their sponsors). But she has to, because all of these hotels she's been staying at are booked out and expensive otherwise.

Anyway this is all to say I'm feeling genuinely unsettled. I hope scamming women who've taken loans and spent their entire savings during a pandemic to afford your scam course is worth it.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Sorry but look at these pictures. This place is empty!! She's so damn desperate to live and document her dream 'jet set babe' lifestyle that she's going off with the money made from her new course to 5 star hotels in the middle of a pandemic. Off season, too but still. Wow.

View attachment 286474

View attachment 286476View attachment 286477View attachment 286478

She's happy because she can finally say she's been where Ann Andres and her other obsessions have once been. This is kind of insane and I almost pity her. What elegant or high society woman acts like this? These are the actions of someone who just discovered this lifestyle and wants to show off on social media for validation that they've "made it". Further proof she was never living this lifestyle until she started making money from her course. Her students are her providers.

Also, I feel like the only reason she's saying this is a work trip: because if she were actually part of the "elite" high society and truly affluent, she wouldn't be travelling off season (to be fair they would have/rent their own properties to go to, they wouldn't need to stay at the hot spots of cashed up tourists/jet set babes + their sponsors). But she has to, because all of these hotels she's been staying at are booked out and expensive otherwise.

Anyway this is all to say I'm feeling genuinely unsettled. I hope scamming women who've taken loans and spent their entire savings during a pandemic to afford your scam course is worth it.
Who takes these pics/videos??

Reactions: 2
Yes she is really showing off and act as if she’s never been to a luxe hotel until now because she can finally afford it 😓 so embarrassing

Reactions: 12
Her wearing fast fashion shiet and scarf again. And complaining. Like always. And like the expert she is 😂
After so many years in London you still didnt know to which hotels to go to stay?
Why was she at a hotel in London anyway? Wasnt she living in London at that time? Was her flat not nice enough for her so-called boyfriend to visit?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her wearing fast fashion shiet and scarf again. And complaining. Like always. And like the expert she is 😂
After so many years in London you still didnt know to which hotels to go to stay?
Why was she at a hotel in London anyway? Wasnt she living in London at that time? Was her flat not nice enough for her so-called boyfriend to visit?
She’s making reviews for all her hublito wannabes.

View attachment 286474

I am VERY concerned that this “work trip” she speaks of is the promotional trip for this hotel. She is tagging the hotel and showing amenities, which is common for influencers to do - however she is not “#ad” or “#sponsored” which she is supposed to do - even if she is paying for a portion of the hotel stay.
This pisses me off because she is a liar. She likely got this stay for free or at a discount to promote on IG, why else would she tag them in Every Single Story Video and Post!? We should all be reporting it to IG as scam

• Wow
Reactions: 12
LMAOOOOOOOOO!

Ok so.... one of my best friends was in Anna's OG group, (not the course one). My friend was also interviewed for that Cosmo article, actually she was the one Anna contacted. She used to share on the group about entrepreneurship and work. She is quite successful and her family is very powerful where she comes from, yet she does not look like those insta thots. Anyways, she liked the group until she was attacked for saying that she would pay dinner for men if it was a business meeting or for her employees. A lot of girls came at her and demanded she got kicked out. Those broke ass girls were attacking a girl that actually made it for herself and worshiping someone who had nothing to show for it!

Well. She remained in the group and continued to follow Anna. She told me she was good at marketing and social media strategy. But we met a few days ago and when she looked up Anna, she had been blocked! She told me she had seen her stories in Greece so she was blocked after that. Probably because of my screenshot of the Cosmo article. Then we looked up the group with her FB profile (she deleted messages with Anna after I warned her that I shared stuff here). And she got kicked out and blocked out of the group too!

Anyway, she laughed and told me this:

- All those fan accounts worked to get her verified. IG won't give you a blue tick unless there is a chance someone may impersonate you.
- Anna will probably go into coaching. Mindset, female goal digger or something like that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I am VERY concerned that this “work trip” she speaks of is the promotional trip for this hotel. She is tagging the hotel and showing amenities, which is common for influencers to do - however she is not “#ad” or “#sponsored” which she is supposed to do - even if she is paying for a portion of the hotel stay.
This pisses me off because she is a liar. She likely got this stay for free or at a discount to promote on IG, why else would she tag them in Every Single Story Video and Post!? We should all be reporting it to IG as scam
I don't think they would sponsor her. I think she just tags the hotel to make people think she'd have a cooperation with them or to get the attention from the hotel, hoping for future cooperations. But I'm quite sure she's either paying this from her own pocket or it's paid by the men she's with (her "partner" and the beard guy).

Reactions: 10
Her boyfriend was a wannabe. He used Anna when going to these places since he feels being with a white + blond person gives him the cachet he doesn't have.

• Haha
Her boyfriend was a wannabe. He used Anna when going to these places since he feels being with a white + blond person gives him the cachet he doesn't have.
Why is her old JSB blog so schizo? Like she can’t decide wether she want to jetset oo la la or not. Sometimes saying oh all this is so fake... other times oh I’m so fascinated ...
And now... Totally face flat on the mirror snorting it all up.
So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.