Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes! Her namn is Olivia Wenya, she lives in Denmark but from China
Wow, is she really just 18 years old? I understand that one would be hesitant hiring a 60 year old community manager, but 18? Did she graduate on Tai Lopez Social Media Academy? I understand now why the whole Social Media and Launch management is so dilettante and embarrassing. Anna should hire experienced advisors - but I guess they want more than just a free pass to her courses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really liked those new school of affluence scam insta accounts. Especially the one that is questioning. We brought forward a lot of Anna’s controversial statements last days (wearing mango shoes and Zara clothes, while saying I never went to Mango, welcoming room service in her bathrobe even if it’s not ELEGANT according to her). But do you remember her video Toxic side of elegance? And also her ravings about not trying to be elegant at all costs? I am sure that she will play on that card, when being called out. She’ll say “Bhut I thold you, you shouldn’t bhe eleghant ath all khosts “ and she’ll swipe all under the rug. 🐥
Have a wonderful weekend girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, is she really just 18 years old? I understand that one would be hesitant hiring a 60 year old community manager, but 18? Did she graduate on Tai Lopez Social Media Academy? I understand now why the whole Social Media and Launch management is so dilettante and embarrassing. Anna should hire experienced advisors - but I guess they want more than just a free pass to her courses.
she graduate from tai Lopez and she is 18. She might be very talented.
exuse my bad english. I am from china too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a very old and unused IG account that I logged back in yesterday. No activity there whatsoever, just following a few other accounts including my main one (which Aija blocked). Well, imagine my surprise to see that that unused account has also been blocked!!!!
What do you think she tells her therapist? That the WHOLE world is after her🤷‍♀️?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have a very old and unused IG account that I logged back in yesterday. No activity there whatsoever, just following a few other accounts including my main one (which Aija blocked). Well, imagine my surprise to see that that unused account has also been blocked!!!!
What do you think she tells her therapist? That the WHOLE world is after her🤷‍♀️?
Her Therapist (if he / she exists ) is probably taking notes and is going to write a bestseller book soon. 😄 With the title “One very delusional client”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't live in the US (where i think she lives) and I don't know her exact age.
But, isn't 1000$ a very low amount? Your savings should keep you afloat for at least 3 months and preferably 6 months with your current lifestyle, and the amount seems too low for that to be the case.

WTF girl, you need to up that productivity game of yours.
Goodness, I save at least that amount each month plus have trust funds. These girls have no chance 😱

Reactions: 3
I don't live in the US (where i think she lives) and I don't know her exact age.
But, isn't 1000$ a very low amount? Your savings should keep you afloat for at least 3 months and preferably 6 months with your current lifestyle, and the amount seems too low for that to be the case.

I think she said she is 28

why the hell would someone want a coaching session with her for $700?😯 And $1000 in savings is unfortunately not enough these days, even if you don’t want an “affluent” lifestyle and live with your grandma and doesn’t have to pay rent... I feel bad for her because she already paid 1K for the SOA course. In her financial situation, it would be better if she saved that amount up.

Reactions: 6
A video by one of her students. All these students are trying to be Anna by making YouTube videos on the elite's habits.

Like Anna, they are making videos about the elite when they themselves are not elite.

Also she spends 50% of her salary on bills, but she doesn't even pay rent?! This SOA must be a huge cost for her.

Living with her grandmother, being unemployed, yet she paid this scammer 1000 dollars? And with these qualifications she starts a life coaching business? Is she crazy or what?
Her luxuries are defined as buying a bag or two (as in some cheap ones I presume), experiences, going out with people?

Sigh. I don't know what to think, but I do pity her. 1000 dollars saved for a rainy day? Good think she's got something, but that's very little money to be sitting on should something happen.

Reactions: 11
Living with her grandmother, being unemployed, yet she paid this scammer 1000 dollars? And with these qualifications she starts a life coaching business? Is she crazy or what?
Her luxuries are defined as buying a bag or two (as in some cheap ones I presume), experiences, going out with people?

Sigh. I don't know what to think, but I do pity her. 1000 dollars saved for a rainy day? Good think she's got something, but that's very little money to be sitting on should something happen.
Anna should refund her - reading this. It’s the only rightful thing to do.

Reactions: 5
Anna does not care. Not as long as she is reaching her goals and makes money. All she wver cared for was being able to afford branded fashion and 5 star hotels. Now that she can afford these with the money she has made scamming, and doesnt need to play girlfriend to guy so that he oays for her, she will never stop

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Anna should refund her - reading this. It’s the only rightful thing to do.
On one hand, I'm sorry for girls like her. On the other, it's their gullibility and heard mentality. Not understanding that a designer bag or two do not make you an elite. Especially when living in limited circumstances that you even have to think of things like tight budget and allowing yourself either an experience or a thing, no nice holiday overseas, not even a city-break.
And I am super sad people like that think they can life-coach other people. Seriously?

Reactions: 12
Anna does not care. Not as long as she is reaching her goals and makes money. All she wver cared for was being able to afford branded fashion and 5 star hotels. Now that she can afford these with the money she has made scamming, and doesnt need to play girlfriend to guy so that he oays for her, she will never stop
Correct, but this can’t last forever. Karma will hit her hard.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.