Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well... money just puts emphasis on the nasty character aspects. If the core values are right, money doesn't change a person but is a great add-on and comfort. But getting rich is not a destination, and it will not make a person happy if it's done for the wrong reasons (to flaunt and satisfy the greediness rather than to contribute, to help others, to make the world a better place, etc.). It's a dangerous territory and there are already so many women who got wealthy but also emotionally messed up.
Yes & you can tell that making a few coins gives her a high of some sort because I’ve never seen anyone prance around empty hotel lobbies & pools like she does (and all while on vacay with your significant other)? So weird. Can you imagine being the boyfriend who has to film her? When other IG people film themselves.. it’s usually them doing it in a blogging fashion (more of an informative manner).. not in the awkward way she does.. which mostly includes blank stares.. looking up, looking around, looking down, strange looks into the camera, pointing her foot like a show horse LITERALLY.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Imo you can use her insta pictures. When she does videos herself she uses a lot of picture of other jetsetbabes to show their clothes, bags etc as examples because she doesn’t have those things herself...
I know she does but those girls on the pics they dont watch the videos nor they really would write to Youtube that they dont agree with their photo to be in her video also she makes them ad so actually the opposite to me where I will be throwing shade on her thats why I was worried

You're welcome. I am not an expert so do your research I'm sure you'll be fine. Looking forward to your video!

Ann Andres is definitely what Anna aspires to be, but I don't think she's high society. Maybe examples like Emma Weymouth, who has a title. Zara Tindall. Anyway just my opinion but the concept of what constitutes affluent/high society is left deliberately nebulous by Anna as a marketing strategy.
I see your point I Dont know these girls I also wanted to mention Jessica Kahawaty who I love to follow I Dont know how rich she is but she looks like a very sincere person. I will be mentioning that none real classy high society woman would scam people thats where I want to refer to Ann Andres. I will look up these girls. Thank you

Reactions: 4
Hello here about hypergamyher in the last thread i've seen some posts about her i follow her as well and i wanted to clarify something she never said she met her husband in a store she said she met him while working on retail and when she did that QA ask my husband a question her husband answered that question by saying that his wife was working on a book and she will tell more about how they met in it. Anyways i think she is genuine i am insterested in her life and her husband.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s using a social media monitoring service . You can buy a good plan which can alert you each time your brand is mentioned or monitor for certain keyword mentions
Wouldn't make sense for it to auto-block anytime she is mentioned and fan accounts also blocked, so someone must be manually blocking the "expose" pages

Reactions: 6

Well, we have a very active rat here friday night
i could never imagine a life being behind so many insta accounts. This lady will be soon so burned out and depressed, on top of other mental issues that she clearly has. she has no idea what she is doing to herself!

Reactions: 14
Wouldn't make sense for it to auto-block anytime she is mentioned and fan accounts also blocked, so someone must be manually blocking the "expose" pages
For sure the block isby a human but I mean she’s not glued to her phone for all these mentions. Rather instead its just an alert from whatever monitoring system she uses thats why she can react so fast.

For sure the block isby a human but I mean she’s not glued to her phone for all these mentions. Rather instead its just an alert from whatever monitoring system she uses thats why she can react so fast.
We are officially at the weekend. Cheers ladies. I can't imagine Anna got any real work done in between reading all of our posts. If indeed she isn't lying and this is a work trip. She lies so much who knows the real reason she is in Turkey. Probably her roommate had some hotel loyalty points he had to use before 2020 is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A video by one of her students. All these students are trying to be Anna by making YouTube videos on the elite's habits.

Like Anna, they are making videos about the elite when they themselves are not elite.

Also she spends 50% of her salary on bills, but she doesn't even pay rent?! This SOA must be a huge cost for her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
A video by one of her students. All these students are trying to be Anna by making YouTube videos on the elite's habits.

Like Anna, they are making videos about the elite when they themselves are not elite.

Also she spends 50% of her salary on bills, but she doesn't even pay rent?! This SOA must be a huge cost for her.

we already know about this girl and others. Thats also why I will be doing the video that she is a scam

Personally I dont like to have so many lines between have n have not. If youre a nice person I for sure gonna talk to you... BUT these students of AB FULLY believe in all these lines and yet in they mind the bar is so low might as well the line dont exist.
Sadly if you believe in lines you should know that coach and MK is not above the line yet so you can’t use the word elite. I feel very sorry for this the lady in company. She has been deluded by AB and her own self too.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
In the video "10 Ways To Look More Expensive On A Budget" (on of her first videos) Anna/Aija mentioned that she had a shirt from Zara that looked very ExPeNSiVe and was raving about it that people always ask if she is wearing Dolce & Gabbana 😂 So even more proof that she's lying about she would never buy shirts from high street brands.

View attachment 285434
InkedScreenshot_3_LI.jpg

Funny enough she still has that exact ZARA blouse! Why does she keep pretending that she doesn't know there are decent quality items in fast fashion stores and that she often shopped from there? She has this oblivious attitude towards it as if she isn't familiar with the stores and doesn't own any from them. She NEVER admits in her recent videos that she owns fast fashion items. Whatever Anna...Now suddenly that you got more money of your own from gullible students you are extolling yourself and putting yourself on a pedestal over others just for wearing designer clothes. You are not better than anybody else just because of your clothes' high price tags.
By the way whatever happened to her podcast account? And was there ever a winner from the positive reviews? Sorry ladies I haven't been following much! I'm a college student so I've been busy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I can’t wait for a journalist (especially one with a psychology background) to find out about the domino effect Anna’s course is having on some women. Especially because they’re putting themselves on public platforms repeating the nonsense Anna has brainwashed them into thinking are “secrets”.

I’m all for having a positive mindset but it’s dangerous when someone who has low self-esteem, takes a 6 week course.. thinking they’ve found the ONE thing that will change their life.. they begin to adopt all these new habits.. but have failed to truly do the work internally/ on a psychological level. It can backfire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes & you can tell that making a few coins gives her a high of some sort because I’ve never seen anyone prance around empty hotel lobbies & pools like she does (and all while on vacay with your significant other)? So weird. Can you imagine being the boyfriend who has to film her? When other IG people film themselves.. it’s usually them doing it in a blogging fashion (more of an informative manner).. not in the awkward way she does.. which mostly includes blank stares.. looking up, looking around, looking down, strange looks into the camera, pointing her foot like a show horse LITERALLY.
Personally, when I'm with my SO I barely touch the phone unless I need to take a call or google some information to check facts if we are discussing something. One reason - respect, another - well, I am truly enjoying his company. But as we've seen in the Mykonos paparazzi photos, they are always glued to their phones.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Within the first 30 second of the video, she says she’s currently receiving unemployment benefits, living with her grandmother, pays no rent but yet the title of the video is: How to Budget Like the Elite? :oops:🧐 Ladies, this is seriously disturbing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.