Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally figured out who AB is desperately trying to imitate...Irina Cerutti. She always goes on tons of vacations, brands herself a Luxury travel blogger - walks around the place half dancing/ parading like Anna is trying to do, wearing a lot of Pucci & Missoni...hats, etc. Has the same puffy face & weird lips 😃 and guess what! She lives in Switzerland too! Except she probably comes from a very wealthy family & drives around in her Bentley in Zurich 😅

Bonus! She’s near the MO in Bodrum 😂 on a proper yacht LOL😅 checking out all the luxury hotels & restaurants in the area... unlike Aija who’s stuck at the room service & hotel restaurant level...

Reactions: 10
I’ve finally figured out who AB is desperately trying to imitate...Irina Cerutti. She always goes on tons of vacations, brands herself a Luxury travel blogger - walks around the place half dancing/ parading like Anna is trying to do, wearing a lot of Pucci & Missoni...hats, etc. Has the same puffy face & weird lips 😃 and guess what! She lives in Switzerland too! Except she probably comes from a very wealthy family & drives around in her Bentley in Zurich 😅

Bonus! She’s near the MO in Bodrum 😂 on a proper yacht LOL😅 checking out all the luxury hotels & restaurants in the area... unlike Aija who’s stuck at the room service & hotel restaurant level...

Aaand she is pregnant and has a man, but Anna doesn’t. 😢😢😢😢😢

Reactions: 6
Another real jetsetbabe/Russian prostitute at the Mandarin on a yacht:

Let's see how long it takes for Anna to see this post and desperately google "How to take photos for free on a boat in Bodrum"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why don’t the prostitutes ever show the money man behind their trips?

Reactions: 4
That Olga girl is a doctor, a general practitioner :oops:. She is quite beautiful though, unlike our steamer lover, cheap shirt hater contradictions queen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ladies, what if the work trip Aija mentioned, is actually this, Aija organizing these russian girls for her clients? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Back when she just moved to Switzerland, she posted a pic or a story from her studio - that's what she called would be her recording place for the videos. It looked like an old-build, the room had old pipes in the background and those were painted in rainbow colours. I never screenshoted this but I remember thinking, what a teenage looking room. No videos were ever recorded with that background. Anyone on Tattle recalls what I am talking about?

I remember this flooring... doesn't mean it's 100% since maybe a lot of buildings are similar but Lina's or Karim's place had this floor. And those windows... seems similar to the little terrace at Hadid's where they were sipping wine with open floor to ceiling windows. Again, could be that the buildings in central Geneva are of similar design, but nothing in that Xmas visual suggests me that that's her home.
Someone posted the building she lives in thread one or two, I think it got deleted though. Just from searching the apartments in that building on Google, even the bigger ones aren’t anything to shout about. They don’t look modern inside at all.

Reactions: 2
You don't need an account, you can see it here: Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Same floor as in the tiktok video - he shows more of her living situation than she ever did :LOL: I think now she moved into an even smaller apartment. If it were bigger and better, she would have bragged about it.
Lols... his voice. But he refered to Anna as his friend in one picture. Probably they are just friends. He don’t look like he hiding his preferences.
More likely Anna just fraud the partner thing totally.

Reactions: 3
You don't need an account, you can see it here: Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Same floor as in the tiktok video - he shows more of her living situation than she ever did :LOL: I think now she moved into an even smaller apartment. If it were bigger and better, she would have bragged about it.
I don't think either the tiktok or his story show her actual house. For one because who can imagine Anna doing anything vaguely domestic like decorating that tree? She filmed that at one of her acquaintances' house, I'm sure. I don't follow her and I certainly wasn't following her last Christmas, but can anyone remember her showing her decorating her house for the holidays? I'd bet 10,000 Swiss francs that she didn't.

Reactions: 6
I don't think either the tiktok or his story show her actual house. For one because who can imagine Anna doing anything vaguely domestic like decorating that tree? She filmed that at one of her acquaintances' house, I'm sure. I don't follow her and I certainly wasn't following her last Christmas, but can anyone remember her showing her decorating her house for the holidays? I'd bet 10,000 Swiss francs that she didn't.
Very true. The only thing I recall was her going to some market to look for ornaments as she was trying to color coordinate, etc. Eventually she said she decided to go for the ornaments with gold accents (and the ones she showed at the store kinda match the ones on the tree :unsure: .. can’t say for sure though).

Reactions: 2
Another real jetsetbabe/Russian prostitute at the Mandarin on a yacht:

Let's see how long it takes for Anna to see this post and desperately google "How to take photos for free on a boat in Bodrum"
Is she really a doctor? Recently I am clocking a lot of EE ladies on IG are writing "doctor" on their bio. Of course they all look like typical hoe and traveling 365.

• Haha
  • Wow
Morning girls. Working on my script for the video before I go to work but been just thinking I will do two videos one about the scam and second about the fashion and what she said I dont agree with. What do you think?
Also was thinking about the jeans thing. Did she say it in some of the video? Or some post somewhere? If you have proof please put it here. I just know she stopped wearing them and think she said it somewhere but I cant remember when.
I will just go through her fashion videos on YT and take all what I disagree from there
Thanks

Reactions: 12
She said this about jeans in 10 things elegant ladies never wear, I could be wrong though, but I think it's there because I only saw two videos by her, that one and the one where she buys nylon jacket from Zara because it's chic.

I wanted to share something that broke my heart.
Screenshot_20201023_092848.jpg

It's a comment under the white shirt picture. Has she no compassion at all, these girls are funding her shallow lifestyle with their last pennies and she bashes them for being poor and not being able to afford luxury.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
She said this about jeans in 10 things elegant ladies never wear, I could be wrong though, but I think it's there because I only saw two videos by her, that one and the one where she buys nylon jacket from Zara because it's chic.

I wanted to share something that broke my heart.
View attachment 284964
It's a comment under the white shirt picture. Has she no compassion at all, these girls are funding her shallow lifestyle with their last pennies and she bashes them for being poor and not being able to afford luxury.
oh so this girls one of those totally blind girls who get so brainwashed its really sad. This is a good example may use this in my video also.

I watched that video she mentions only ripped jeans though which I agree are not very cool but depends on the piece. Still they can be a vibe f.e. on the picture she showed there on Bella Hadid its cool and then in that video she mentions a no no is jeans shorts =D

But you guys she said in one video that the chanel flap bag is for plane Janes =D I was rolling on the floor seriously-think it was mentioned here already that she is bitter bc she had to sell hers then she contradicts herself again but yeah I will mention this in my video

Aaand she is pregnant and has a man, but Anna doesn’t. 😢😢😢😢😢
She already has a teenage daughter with her husband 😅 so this is baby Number 2. I have a feeling that she has the big money, not her hubby. She’s definitely not a hooker. Flies around in private jets all summer, taking her Mom & daughter all the time. Renting huge yachts wherever they go. Her husband goes with them a lot too. She has a house near Zurich with a lake view she frequently shows on insta as she throws parties for her wealthy Russian friends....she purchases Art / Home pieces sometimes she shows in stories also... I once saw her at a Nikki Beach and she looked like she does on her IG...spends a lot of money too. Ohh and she’s friends with Aija’s old obsession Olesya M.
I think Anna wants to be like this Lady & her friends...they only wear designer, all have had loads of work on their appearance, but somehow their hair still looks better than Annas 😅

Ladies, what if the work trip Aija mentioned, is actually this, Aija organizing these russian girls for her clients? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Lol. Aija can only dream of knowing people like them. She has no clients...or at least not as wealthy ones as the circles these girls are frequenting. Those circles are tight...She wishes she could ever step on a small yacht 😅 and not only taking videos near the hotel pool in off season like a teenager who has never seen anything like that in their life.
That’s what. Actually wealthy people fly private & rent yachts not to throw money away but to stay private...so they don’t have to mingle around with people like Aija. There are a lot of scammers staying at luxury hotels hoping to rip off someone. They want free parties, free yacht rides, a ‘great’ business deal (basically stealing money), or hoping to make connections, ‘find love’, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.