Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dresses so bad. Her granny shoes at those trousers in the Mango vid. Yuck. She’s only 34 or so. She could make herself look so much better. She needs to get rid of those awful lip fillers too.

Reactions: 7
Interesting.... he seems to follow her private account jetsetbey (that has only 3 posts so might be inactive) but he doesn't follow schoolofaffluence (anymore?).
He was on a live IG with Anna a few months ago.
And plenty of people were hating on him and her as well. He looks and probably is a gay. Sugar baby maybe. Definitely not an affluent man. Anna has switched off comments after 5 minutes of live. It was hilarious.

Reactions: 7
And plenty of people were hating on him and her as well. He looks and probably is a gay. Sugar baby maybe. Definitely not an affluent man. Anna has switched off comments after 5 minutes of live. It was hilarious.
Yeah I remember that her own followers called him a cheap man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love that many people catch on to the fact that Anna is always saying the Chanel flap bag is "passé", however did you know that she once owned a Chanel bag? And then had to sell it for a little extra cash at one point? Maybe that's where the negative feelings arise...
CE5FA287-1205-41A0-820E-3C50E5ACDB3F.png

Picture of Erin Raty & Aija Raty (Anna Bey) for reference

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think he was the posterchild in the private group a little while ago for anna NOT being racist, since the "first" live stream she did was with a POC :)
So she used him too. Seems like he realised that If he now doesn't follow her. Let's not be so quick to judge him, because he has never actually been part of the Anna Scam. He might just be a victim of it himself. You know how she uses people. I say this also because I follow him and think he is cute haha!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh she definitely got this from her momma! 😂😂😂 *starts deleting comments and blocking people like a maniac when caught lying / called out*

ADF1EED2-2B67-42E3-B458-25C9E6D91B52.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't agree with this one 😬. Well except that the interview was boring haha and the comments were bad. I think he is a genuine affluent guy. I followed since before the Anna nonsense and he has always been the same when there were not many followers. After Anna he gained about 2000 followers or more but he was always kind of funny and "upper class guy", but still down to earth. I know we all hate Anna for her bullshit but I have time for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He is quite feminine but he seems to have more money than Anna and her banking employee. He might be the only affluent man Anna knows 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is quite feminine but he seems to have more money than Anna and her banking employee. He might be the only affluent man Anna knows 😅
Well looks like she doesn't know him any more lol. I know for a fact he was following her a few months back, because I was following him first, and found her in his follower list. someone should message him. I'm English, and a lot of guys from these kind of 'posh' backgrounds are a bit feminine in mannerism but I think that's more for comedy to be honest. He has got photographs online with his girlfriend (or ex). He had one on his profile but I can't see it now. And she had a few with him on her page.

Looking at his page he literally has a beautiful house and goes rowing in Eton, went to school in a country mansion and his father is there with prince charles. I'd say he's probably affluent 😀 or at least upper class. What I like is that he isn't rubbing it in our faces though. That makes me think it's legit. Anna probably scammed him in to doing a live.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Some (maybe) gossip.
I been stalking a lot the schoolofaffluenceisascsm IG. Recently I noticed that the Hon. Fitz Thomas got tagged there. I went to see his acc after I saw it but it’s was set to private. Hmmmm.
Then today its back to public again with this post.

Is it shade?

Was he ever following Anna? If he was, hes not following her anymore.
Just catching up on all this but OMG yes! He seems nice to me. If he doesn't follow her now that's pretty good insight. Firstly the questions were personal and not interesting and secondly he doesn't follow her: means she doesn't really know him and he probably realised she is a scam. He did look uncomfortable with the questions, I actually thought he was okay but just didn't know how to answer such dumb things she asks 😂

Reactions: 3
Looking at his page he literally has a beautiful house and goes rowing in Eton, went to school in a country mansion and his father is there with prince charles. I'd say he's probably affluent 😀 or at least upper class. What I like is that he isn't rubbing it in our faces though. That makes me think it's legit. Anna probably scammed him in to doing a live.
Sounds like the kind of man Anna tried to hunt down when she was in London. (Old) money, country clubs, nice cars ...

Reactions: 8
Listen to the first 5 minutes: this is straight up how Anna behaves 🤯🤯🤯

🤯 Incredible! Thanks for sharing this video. The similarities (NOT between her and Meghan, but her and the Psychopathy description she reads) are scarily on point.

Some (maybe) gossip.
I been stalking a lot the schoolofaffluenceisascsm IG. Recently I noticed that the Hon. Fitz Thomas got tagged there. I went to see his acc after I saw it but it’s was set to private. Hmmmm.
Then today its back to public again with this post.

Is it shade?

Was he ever following Anna? If he was, hes not following her anymore.
Wow! Good find. Thanks for sharing. This is that guy she did an IG Live with a while back.

Like everyone else, he was used too.

A friend pointed this out to me. Apparently her private FB group has lost 15 members in 10 days.

Why would 15 people suddenly stop following her “super secret” private FB group that you can only join if you purchase one of her courses?

Doesn’t make sense. So the only explanation has to be that Anna has kicked out 15 people in the last 10 days.. FOR WHAT though??!! People are well “trained” in the group and no one speaks out against her anymore (or hardly) .. so I wonder what metrics she used to “expel” them??

Or could it be that people are giving her the finger?!

First image is from October 9th, 2020. 2nd image is from October 19th, 2020.

1603328619520.jpeg

1603328564194.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Another proof that she’s behind all of the fan accounts:
536661A7-1BC3-45E3-A27B-E4771461F4BB.jpeg

Otherwise how is it possible that this page have this picture of her? This photo was taken recently in Bodrum (mismatched white swimsuit and granny curtain) but it wasn’t featured in her stories, nor her IG. Did she post it in her FB groups? Or did this Jetsetbabeschoolfan hacked her phone? 🐥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A 90ties Ukrainian housewife look
Either 90s Ukrainian housewife or senior citizen mall walker look. It’s amazing she thinks she looks rich or elegant.

🤯 Incredible! Thanks for sharing this video. The similarities (NOT between her and Meghan, but her and the Psychopathy description she reads) are scarily on point.

Wow! Good find. Thanks for sharing. This is that guy she did an IG Live with a while back.

Like everyone else, he was used too.

A friend pointed this out to me. Apparently her private FB group has lost 15 members in 10 days.

Why would 15 people suddenly stop following her “super secret” private FB group that you can only join if you purchase one of her courses?

Doesn’t make sense. So the only explanation has to be that Anna has kicked out 15 people in the last 10 days.. FOR WHAT though??!! People are well “trained” in the group and no one speaks out against her anymore (or hardly) .. so I wonder what metrics she used to “expel” them??

Or could it be that people are giving her the finger?!

First image is from October 9th, 2020. 2nd image is from October 19th, 2020.

View attachment 283751

View attachment 283748
Its so sick anybody would want her as a madam.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow I never seen a lady in their 30 dress like this when they work out in my area. The color, shape and fit are so horrible on her.
And this picture clearly shows that you are not hourglass shape. Anna has no curve and masculin body with a noticeable big head....... hmm maybe like lollipop shape??
Even ladies in their 40s and 50s in my gym dress way cooler. When it's that sunny and you're expected to break a sweat, it's leggings and a tank top or a tee over a sports bra maximum. Also the looks of people who actually exercise are much less convoluted and usually not so strictly matched together. The whole ensemble screams a pensioner in Florida. Anna, do yourself a favour and have a look at what kind of leggings are now in fashion - with mesh elements, different patterns on each leg, colourblocking....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.