Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This beautiful& smart girl knows she is talking about Anna Bey scam đŸ˜»
Her accent is so cute. I checked out her other videos and they actually deal with internal development not just superficial stuff.

But as she is a black woman Anna will automatically say she is not worth listening to.:censored:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
a summary

This is I recall said in old threads. May not be fully accurate.

Becomes obsessed with russian "jetsetbabes" at some time

skips university to party study in rome

moves to ibiza to allegedly be a stripper / go-go dancer

throws up next to paris hilton on a yacht.

starts dating DJ Mykill

moves to malta

has an office job , and records music with the DJ

moves back to sweden. works nights as a cleaner/care person or something while taking a marketing course during the daytime.

at some point has teeth shaved down to pegs for crowns

moves to london.

starts blog jetsetbabe.com. the way she writes, she sounds outside looking in

gets nose job and fillers and extensions

decides to start an online finishing school, which costs $199

does youtube videos

appears in the media

gets more followers

increases school price to around $ 300 - 400 ?

closes that school for her new elegance school which cost over $ 1000

goes on 4 or 5 ? summer vacations. says its ok to travel because she had covid.

I might have missed many things. feel free to fill in
It would be helpful to add timelines/ years.

Moved to Rome:

Moved to Malta to be with DJ Mykill for 4 years

Moved to London:

Started jetset blog: 2012 I think?

Complained that she only dates losers:

Lived in Knightsbridge at a flat paid by her SD:

Moved to Geneva: 2019?

Claims she has lived in high society for years

This would help us judge her "high society syccess" and how successful she has been wirh her affluent life

Reactions: 2
Why did she block you? did you write a comment? She blocks anyone for writing comments criticizing her.. even the slightest disagreement is not allowed. Such a fraud & a coward
She even blocks people who don’t even follow her, don’t post anything or like any photo/comment đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž. There must be some kind of science behind that form of madness 🙄...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
yeah I noticed she's increased her interaction with her minions too in comments

has started doing "funny outtakes" to seem relatable etc

she obviously reads here

She’s such an air head. Reads our comments on this thread that she’s dull/ boring then SUDDENLY decides to share bloopers.. as if it couldn’t be more obvious that she’s doing it to CORRECT her image.. :ROFLMAO: and all based on some gossip that we posted.

That’s how stupid she is. Anyone with a TRUE SENSE OF SELF doesn’t read something about themselves and then HURRIES to do the opposite.

Keep going Anna, it actually makes you look bipolar! One minute you’re this way, next minute you’re that way.

She’s so lost. Anyone who’s honest and true to themselves wouldn’t suddenly switch from their natural aggressive/ bossy masculine tendencies to .. “OH look at me, I’m so fun and silly”.

I’m laughing at her but at the same time it’s sad how quickly she jumps when we say jump! đŸ€ĄđŸŽȘ Puppet & puppet master.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wanna bet that she asked herself this question? Otherwise if one of her eLegaNt LadIeS asked this question, she would’ve gotten blocked and hanged on the cross like Jesus. 😂
6CB64E17-130F-41BF-BA6D-5388A86E0E0D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear Aija's "Elegant" Ladies (and her moderators/editors) who are lurking,

Isn't it curious that the first time Anna has been able to travel so much and stay at all the typical fancy hotels is all happening after she's managed to sell her $1000 course to over 1000 women last month? That huge sudden surge of profits would be like winning the lottery!

Do you find it weird that for ages, she preached endlessly about how elegant, classy ladies are discreet and don't make a spectacle of showing off brands? So why is she walking around in all seriousness as an almost 40 year old in the same Hermes sandals, Loewe basket tote, Gucci marmont bag, Chanel beanie with a giant logo on the forehead, etc. that the jet set babes in their 20s have been wearing for years? I thought she was the elegance expert? So why is she copying the styles of Russian jet set babes almost two decades younger than her, despite that style being contrary to her own teachings?

Do the math, ladies. Her net profits from this scam means you've provided her with the JetSetBabe money she's always wanted. You want info on her love life? Her current man (and former men/clients) never took her this far because she was never able to secure an affluent man for obvious external and internal reasons. She's the breadwinner now in her own relationship. And he's very happy to play along with her and pretend that's not the case!

So who is her new, generous provider now? It's all of you!

But wait. Isn't 'providing' a "masculine" trait according to elegance gatekeeper Aija Raty -- sorry Anna Bey? Oh no! It's okay ladies. She has a new and improved course coming out in 2021 that will help you fix all these little problems that persist. It will only be $2000. Get your loans in advance because there will only be veeerrry limited spaces.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
:oops:My goodness isn't supposed be an electronic certificate because the program is online materials .. So this woman printed it& added a frame

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Certificate of completion:ROFLMAO: next to Forever 21 dress :oops:

:ROFLMAO: I was about to post this as well!

The silliest thing is it looks almost EXACTLY like the dress on the cover of the Mango YT video that Anna just did with that sour face of disapproval.

Her poor students.. victims don’t even know they’re being made fun of. :oops:

1603217061883.jpeg
1603217121569.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wanna bet that she asked herself this question? Otherwise if one of her eLegaNt LadIeS asked this question, she would’ve gotten blocked and hanged on the cross like Jesus. 😂
View attachment 281913
I'm sure this has nothing to do with my post today analysing the lies and half truths regarding her fake relationship....right?

I made this post today and like clockwork she jumps to answer like the circus monkey she is:

She deliberately never says she's engaged or what her romantic status is. Wonder if her students notice that? Because I read comments claiming she was married, some saying engaged, and yet the ring appeared then disappeared. When followers comment and ask Is that an engagement ring? She never responds but sometimes likes the comment.

Why the subterfuge? Are you in a relationship or not? Are you a mistress? A paid sugar baby? A roommate of convenience so you can split rent in Geneva?

You are definitely not married since you documented every part of your life since 2018 so you would have shown it.

Women who are happy and secure in relationships usually shout it from the highest rooftop. Anna keeps it vague so no one can recognise her for a fraud.

When this man leaves her like he recently did, she can say well I never SAID I had a boyfriend.

• Haha

This beautiful& smart girl knows she is talking about Anna Bey scam đŸ˜»
thank you this is great

she is 10 years younger but 1000 times wiser than anna

she said actual high class women don't post youtube videos...because it's tacky.

exactly right

anna's minions need to watch her videos

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sure this has nothing to do with my post today analysing the lies and half truths regarding her fake relationship....right?
No, she doesn’t have time for tattle. đŸ€Ș
*Anna stressed in Bodrum, running around the beach like a maniac, looking for wifi, taking notes how to prove us wrong, right after someone says something in here* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i forgot her being on a reality show called "paradise hotel"

View attachment 281788

she also changes her name from aija raty, to aija darling, to anna beyer, to anna bey.
Anna Bey is not Bae. What a ridiculous fake name she has and in the group it says negative comments about Anna Bey are not allowed. She is also so ashamed to be Russian hence the fake name when it’s pretty obvious she is likely Russian origin not Swedish. She even admitted to speaking Russian, but then had to downplay saying she hasn’t been to Russia since she was 4.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
A lot of people here are asking about Anna's background, so I'm reposting a modified version of what I wrote on a previous thread.

Here is what I could reasonably verify. Some details of her past are missing because I couldn't find proof.

• Anna Bey (born Aija RĂ€ty)
  • 34 years old (March 29, 1986)
  • Swedish by nationality, at least half Estonian by ethnicity (there was a lot of confusion regarding this distinction on other forums)
  • her mother is Estonian and moved to Sweden in 1990 (Anna would have been around four years old at the time). Anna's biological father is likely not in the picture.
  • her mother graduated university with a law degree in 2006 and now runs her own small law firm (she leveled up, good for her)
  • her mother lives in a very modest home in the Stockholm area, but her law office is located in a posh area of the city
  • interestingly, Anna and her mother are listed as the only board members of said law firm
  • danced as a logo dancer/glorified stripper at the famous Amnesia nightclub in Ibiza
  • strong evidence of being a "yacht girl" in her younger years (time spent in Ibiza, Mykonos and other Southern European yachting hotspots, party lifestyle, cosmopolitan article)
    • a note on yacht girls: yes they often mingle with the "jet set", but mostly this consists of wealthy men who see the women they invite to party on their yachts for company and "a good time" as sex objects and these interactions are unlikely to result in committed relationships. For a fleeting taste of the high life, these women may end up sacrificing their chances of ever being seen as respected figures in high class circles.
  • "sang" on an objectively terrible dance track, recorded with her low value DJ boyfriend at the time when they lived in Malta. listen at your own peril: https://soundcloud.com/mykill/i-am-there-mykill-bongo-feat
  • started a blog called "What life is about" detailing her escapades in South America (mostly El Salvador) backpacking and grifting off of her wealthy friend Alicia Maza
  • in 2010 (aged 24) was a cast member on season 4 of Paradise Hotel Sweden, a reality tv show similar to Love Island or Bachelor in Paradise
  • completed a digital marketing training program at Medieinstitutet Stockholm from 2011-2012
  • worked as an Acquisition Executive at the London office of Unibet, a Swedish company specializing in online gambling products
  • owner of the blog jetsetbabe, essentially a site with advice and confessionals by and for aspiring sugar babies (all original posts have since been removed in an effort to clean up her "personal brand" no doubt)
  • Anna was interviewed for an article in the September 2018 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, in which she alludes to being taken advantage of and assaulted (When I ask what her tipping point was, she tells me about a terrifying experience where her drink was spiked. Anna awoke in a mansion, alone. When she tentatively headed downstairs to seek help, a burly man became aggressive with her, even grabbing her by the throat at one point. "It was the wake-up call that I needed to operate in a smarter way, if I wanted to survive in the jet-set world. I took time away, had therapy and re-entered seeing things more clearly.") full article: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/a25422996/it-girls-of-instagram-secrets/

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.