Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always got that scammer energy no matter what she does.

Always shifting her position. Never UPFRONT about anything.

First she shows herself walking around with a silly basket bag in October, swimsuit and coverup. CLEARLY acting like she’s on vacation, in total “relaxation” mode.

Rubbing it in everyone’s face.. Look at me, I don’t have to wear a mask or stay home.

THEN, she says: “Oh, this is actually a work trip”. Yeah, as in a threesome/ foursome sex work you mean?

I don’t see her in the business lounge of the hotel, with a laptop, or a notebook, or an agenda, any signs of a business meeting or ANYTHING that would symbolizes a “work trip”.

You reek of deception, Anna.

1603218752191.jpeg
1603218818129.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think she sees a therapist as much as she claims to.
Exactly my thoughts. Either that therapist is a scammer 😂😂😂 or she barely goes to therapy. Clearly her mental state is getting worse day by day and she is showing it.

Exactly my thoughts. Either that therapist is a scammer 😂😂😂 or she barely goes to therapy. Clearly her mental state is getting worse day by day and she is showing it.

Yes. She’s incredibly arrogant and has that nasty superiority complex. I doubt she’s seeing someone that would dare speak the truth to her.

Reactions: 7
THEN, she says: “Oh, this is actually a work trip”. Yeah, as in a threesome/ foursome sex work you mean?
🤣🤣

Maybe she's planning her own fashion line of granny outfits? Every blogger or influencer seems to have his/her own clothing brand nowadays. Lots of them have their suppliers and producers in Turkey.

• Haha
🤣🤣

Maybe she's planning her own fashion line of granny outfits? Every blogger or influencer seems to have his/her own clothing brand nowadays. Lots of them have their suppliers and producers in Turkey.
With all her sect followers I wouldnt wonder if she made really good business with selling cheaply produced granny clothes she declares elegant and classy

Reactions: 8
A lot of people here are asking about Anna's background, so I'm reposting a modified version of what I wrote on a previous thread.

Here is what I could reasonably verify. Some details of her past are missing because I couldn't find proof.

• Anna Bey (born Aija Räty)
  • 34 years old (March 29, 1986)
  • Swedish by nationality, at least half Estonian by ethnicity (there was a lot of confusion regarding this distinction on other forums)
  • her mother is Estonian and moved to Sweden in 1990 (Anna would have been around four years old at the time). Anna's biological father is likely not in the picture.
  • her mother graduated university with a law degree in 2006 and now runs her own small law firm (she leveled up, good for her)
Just a couple of points: Räty is a Finnish last name. Although her biological father may not be in the picture any longer, her parents must have been married. Was she born in Estonia or in Finland and did she move to Sweden from Finland or from Estonia? It can be somewhat confusing for non-Scandinavians that there are no borders between Scandinavian countries and there is free movement of people. There is also a strong connection between Estonia and Finland. I’m saying this because some people put a lot of emphasis on Anna’s perceived ethnicity while in Scandinavia it is not so important especially within the Estonia-Sweden-Finland triangle.

It may be that her mother was already a lawyer in Estonia but in order to practise law in Sweden she had to get a Swedish law degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ok I am feeling charitable …

here we go. The lady in company version.

The lady in company ... I am about to give you something I don't think anna ever has given you ... one to one help, for FREE

you have nice features and pretty eyes. get rid of the thick glasses, which block your eyes. I would try to get contact lenses. enhance your eyes with make up, lashes, and groomed brows.

this eye makeup and brow would look nice on you, with more natural application. it is a little heavy.

try lipstick in light pink

red lipstick may also be nice some times, with light eye makeup

you can learn makeup application from youtube.

you have lots of options with your hair. This would look good on you

this style

with this length

for clothes. These colors would look good on you

don’t buy forever 21. If you are on a budget, save up for something better, or shop during sale

for your presence, turn down the intensity. just practice. record yourself and improve. don’t clap when you talk.

work on your self esteem. there is much free help on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's a life coach.Do I understand this correctly? Like in advising other people what to do with their life and stuff o_O.
Everybody can be guru, coach, fashion advisor and Influencer nowadays. NOT enough cult followers for all these activities, ladies, you can't all start your own course because you graduated form the scam finishing academy and now desperately need to replenish your funds.

Jeki, I like your color analysis posts, I enjoy reading them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
:ROFLMAO: I was about to post this as well!

The silliest thing is it looks almost EXACTLY like the dress on the cover of the Mango YT video that Anna just did with that sour face of disapproval.

Her poor students.. victims don’t even know they’re being made fun of. :oops:

View attachment 281936View attachment 281945
I can't believe that there's a certificate and SHE DID PRINT AND FRAME IT 😂

And the thing with the dress... Anna really is making fun of her students and they don't even get it.

• Haha
on her life coaching page there are videos of the lady in company playing different instruments

she is another woman more talented than aija, but who goes to her because I guess low self esteem

it is sad. the aija worship is just a side thing for what I guess is a bigger issue for these women.

Jeki, I like your color analysis posts, I enjoy reading them.
thank you

I try to help

• Heart
This is my first comment although I am reading these amazing "telenovela series" for about a month (plz excuse me english is not my native language).

My dear smart ladies...

I am not sure if someone mentioned the following:

♦ Aija Darling recently travelled to Greece... Fast forward to her trip to Turkey she looks so surprised she was served some basic meal on the plane as she was travelling Business Class! Doesn't she now the drill yet? She was expecting some fancy meal?? That proves on her previous trip she travelled Economy! She has the mind blown emoji... !

1603224161978.png

And her comment...Yes Anna everything is blamed on covid!! The question should be why they still serve food having everyone get their mask of and start eating inside the plane.

I would really like someone to do a proper job exposing her ASAP... on youtube

Helping the SEO here: Anna Bey scam, School of Affluence Scam

Literally Anna Bey, Aija Darling and Aija Räty together. 😂
9CE9A009-0E95-4986-901C-76E8B961DEB5.jpeg

She has the face of the sociopath.
0B8105F1-EA89-4CBF-98D9-AB40D863D1D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
A lot of people here are asking about Anna's background, so I'm reposting a modified version of what I wrote on a previous thread.

Here is what I could reasonably verify. Some details of her past are missing because I couldn't find proof.

It's a great recap. The thing is, none of these things are extremely horrible, some people have wilder past and experimenting adulthood than others. If she was blunt about her past and taught the transformation from A to Z, I would actually like her just like I used to in the beginning when she was more genuine (you would see both drunk videos and monologues as well as her sharing her discoveries of elegant outfits). Owning her past would be just as scandalous and may have resulted in more sales. (But out of respect for her family, ego, or whatever reason she is holding on to the controversial generic topic on who should pay on dates, leaving personal info out of the picture.) But giving breadcrumbs and hiding too many loose ends in the room results in one or two loose ends being discovered. Especially when you tease the curious audience about your scandalous, trashy past but don't reveal much other than a few innocent photos. As Tattle ladies discovered, the public domain proves the photos are much, much more revealing.

Reactions: 6
Some of these girls/ SoA students making YouTube videos seem like nice girls but their clothing/ outfit choices don’t seem to bring out the best in them. It almost like it’s more important to COPY Anna than learn about their true personal style preferences.

It’s also interesting to see how proud some of these students are to have “graduated”/ completed the program.

It almost seems as if this is their proudest accomplishment in life so far. :sneaky:

Reactions: 4
Some of these girls/ SoA students making YouTube videos seem like nice girls but their clothing/ outfit choices don’t seem to bring out the best in them. It almost like it’s more important to COPY Anna than learn about their true personal style preferences.

It’s also interesting to see how proud some of these students are to have “graduated”/ completed the program.

It almost seems as if this is their proudest accomplishment in life so far. :sneaky:
so sad when they are more talented and accomplished than anna

both new rose glow and the lady in company have degrees

new rose glow has an emmy

the lady in company can play instruments

but they haven't thrown up next to paris hilton. so maybe they are less than anna after all

• Sad

It's not even a real school, and these women have authentic qualifications, like New Rose Glow has a career and she has her work on the wall behind her in her most recent social media post. A certificate printed from the internet? Dear ladies, you can do that for free.

By the way for the second time I saw someone ask her what she thinks of the Kibbe method. She didn't respond. Her posts on clothing are 90% bullshit, 10% her opinion and 0% formal training or education. Nothing about fabrics, body types, etc. She thinks she's an hourglass when anyone with eyes can see that's false. How can people learn from someone who knows nothing?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has the face of the sociopath.
View attachment 282190
[/QUOTE]

That look when you feel so empty inside/ are in desperate need for another hit of attention from :rolleyes: STRANGERS online.

This constant need for validation makes her look so unattractive.

Absolutely NO AFFLUENT woman ever, anywhere would post stuff like this.

Reactions: 5
The road to being an affluent woman closed when she started teaching affluence. It's sad but true. Because there was so much artificial stuff and so many contradicting things, that facts started surfacing across the internet.
Maybe it's her partner's work trip. ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.