Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is 28! I thought she was 21

go to 3:17... seems to be saying she should have considered skipping college to be "gypsy rose lee" whatever the hell that means

aija fans...please don't follow aija's example to skip college!

she apparently is a life coach too

Wasn't that what happened to New Rose Glow ? she dropped during the final year of her college (She said that because she really needed to work) but then when she went back to complete the course they told her that since the program curriculum changed during the years now she needs to stay more years& do extra courses ..
I thought this girl was a teenager she sounds like one.. that's a bad advice because the reality if you don't finish your studies by the late of 20s at max.. things will get harder on the job market it is soo competitive out there and you will find that most of your peers (people at your age) have graduated already..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@laurensanchez
I think I understand her student demographic now. Put yourself in the place of a woman who has spent her youth pursuing career and education, and now finds she has effectively "priced herself out of the market". The men that are her peers are in less successful jobs. These men want younger, more attractive, but less accomplished, women. Anna represents false hope that they will get their happily ever after moment.
Okay so many men I’ve worked with want my female coworkers and I to worship them for being providers, and the irony that they work the same job as us is completely lost. One of my friends moved in with a coworker of mine during quarantine and he decided that she had to cut the grass because he was too busy playing video games! Not going to lie, I was temporarily mesmerized by Anna’s claims to be respected by men professionally ans romantically , but I quickly realized she had no idea idea what she is talking about

• Wow
Reactions: 9
after seeing this I searched anna bey wiki

and this came up!

https://incels.wiki/w/Anna_Bey

I can't believe this, and its been there for a while!

who wrote this trash?

sounds pretty stan
that website is run by incels. they're always paying attention to what women do because they hate all of us, so it's no surprise that they would know who Anna is since according to her theories, women shouldn't pay attention to average joe's (like those guys are).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that website is run by incels. they're always paying attention to what women do because they hate all of us, so it's no surprise that they would know who Anna is since according to her theories, women shouldn't pay attention to average joe's (like those guys are).
it says

"She has similar characteristics to a Stacy, although far less arrogant and more generous."

hmm

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I wonder if does this lady know who Anna Bey really is... I personally wouldn’t want my brand to be associated with this kind of people. But on the other hand, prostitutes are people, too and they have a lot of disposable income. 🐥https://www.marimofashion.com/blogs/journal/the-story-of-anna-bey

Who is Stacy?
Stacy is likea caricature that all these incels uses to describe there idea of the typical woman to avoid. But its a VERY accurate descriptions of AnnA StaCey BeY.

FYI chad is the guy you supposed to find if you go to all annas millionairesplaces.com

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone pointed this out to me. She updated the Announcement on the SoA FB page. Her private FB group is becoming useless even to those that had once found some value in it. People are beginning to lose confidence in her, and rightly so!

She’s asking people to change their name on FB now? Is she also going to ask people to change their profile pic every week and make their accounts private? (Otherwise, changing your name on FB is useless, right?) Lol.

In my opinion, it’s only going to get worse as people that don’t like her will probably buy her future courses just to spill everything online (every last detail).

Anna forgets how things work. She wants all the celebrity attention & adoration without any disagreement & criticism.. childishly DELETING, in such a manic way too, every single comment she finds unfavorable on every platform.

You thought you were on your way to building an empire on this scam but thankfully women have this thing called intuition. It’s just a matter of time before (one by one) her followers begin to realize that Anna is almost 40 and still works like a dog. Oh! But she’s a MODERN FEMINIST! Right. She works like a dog while she sells you a dream..that even she hasn’t been successful at securing. As she’s been at this for how long? 😉👌

The grass isn’t greener over there ladies. And by the way, Anna did not invent the whole topic of self-improvement/ self-development (aka Level-up). People have been working on themselves for years. Increase your self-esteem, read a few books on Psychology and self-help (but especially Psychology as she’s really doing a number on people), watch free YT videos, listen to your intuition, and LOVE who & what you want to love..not what Anna says you should. Poor girl is so ashamed of her own life she can’t even show us her home.

You have intrinsic value and you DO NOT NEED her to remind you of this. Reaffirm it yourself. That should never come from an external source anyway. You don’t need guidance. Your intuition is your guidance! You have everything you need within you. ❣

1602870978187.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Reactions: 2
Someone pointed this out to me. She updated the Announcement on the SoA FB page. Her private FB group is becoming useless even to those that had once found some value in it. People are beginning to lose confidence in her, and rightly so!

She’s asking people to change their name on FB now? Is she also going to ask people to change their profile pic every week and make their accounts private? (Otherwise, changing your name on FB is useless, right?) Lol.

In my opinion, it’s only going to get worse as people that don’t like her will probably buy her future courses just to spill everything online (every last detail).

Anna forgets how things work. She wants all the celebrity attention & adoration without any disagreement & criticism.. childishly DELETING, in such a manic way too, every single comment she finds unfavorable on every platform.

You thought you were on your way to building an empire on this scam but thankfully women have this thing called intuition. It’s just a matter of time before (one by one) her followers begin to realize that Anna is almost 40 and still works like a dog. Oh! But she’s a MODERN FEMINIST! Right. She works like a dog while she sells you a dream..that even she hasn’t been successful at securing. 😉👌

The grass isn’t greener over there ladies. And by the way, Anna did not invent the whole topic of self-improvement/ self-development (aka Level-up). People have been working on themselves for years. Increase your self-esteem, read a few books on Psychology and self-help, watch free YT videos, listen to your intuition, and LOVE who & what you want to love..not what Anna says you should. Poor girl is so ashamed of her own life she can’t even show us her home.

You have intrinsic value and you DO NOT NEED her to remind you of this. Reaffirm it yourself. That should never come from an external source anyway. You don’t need guidance. Your intuition is your guidance! You have everything you need within you. ❣

View attachment 277768
In other words she's like my dear elegant ladies stop complaining about the screenshots& the forums I don't want to hear about this no more :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lolz....
Anna getting dragged by these incels
" A bunch of garbage, honestly. Sometimes I think the tit here is ********, but this is a new level. I mean, she's willing to dirty her reputation in order to get some free publicity and some new customers because of her trash "muh traditional feminist" tit. It's not based on any facts or statistics either "
🤣🤣🤣

BTW did someone download it when all her content from her new course was shared? Someone have written a little too many sarcastic comments with identifiable information in my copy QAQ

In other words she's like my dear elegant ladies stop complaining about the screenshots& the forums I don't want to hear about this no more :ROFLMAO:
Yes, she is basically. "we know, but not our problem" *shrugs*

Lolz....
Look at the similar threads 🤣🤣🤣
I can't anymore, my stomach hurts from laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Anna forgets how things work. She wants all celebrity attention & adoration without any disagreement & criticism.. childishly DELETING, in such a manic way too, every single comment she finds unfavorable on every...

View attachment 277768
Resolve the situation how? Do her silly SOA minions even ask? How? Multiple people online able to see through her BS is not a co ordinated attack. How can you RESOLVE people talking about the truth? More lies? More cover up?

Really hope those women come to their senses!

Shes acting like someone who lost control.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lolz....
I don’t think she realizes how uneducated & uncultured she sounds sometimes. It’s so sad that young women are turning to her and looking at her as an example of what they aspire to be. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Resolve the situation how? Do her silly SOA minions even ask? How?
You are not allowed to ask or to discuss the topic. Comments are closed for Anna´s posts. A strong sign for me that her real origin is from a communistic country :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are not allowed to ask or to discuss the topic. Comments are closed for Anna´s posts. A strong sign for me that her real origin is from a communistic country :D :D
This is true. Her posts are closed for comments. And any post that questions her about the slightest thing related to ANY topic she doesn’t want circulating around.. she immediately deletes WITHOUT any explanation at all. She often kicks people out of the group for the slightest things (at least she used to, not sure about more recently). Its these details about her personality that say so much about her inner thoughts/ deep insecurities. What does it say about someone when they are unable to coexist with opinions that differ from their own?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.