Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this other storytime about her “phod khast” acc having IG glitch is just BS right? Since it would be weird that IG turn it on and off like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I wrong but she mentioned about wedding date. That she gonna consult it with astrologist. What do you ladies think? True or another ba to close ppl kouths and prevent uncomfortable questions.
According to the german girl who did the YouTube video about SOA recently Anna said that she is already married, apparently she said so in her course or in a group?
I don't think she's married. Because suddenly and out of the blue she was engaged and had a ring. And her whole moving story a few weeks ago and all the Sex and the City postings in her stories about men in the middle of the night? Seemed to me like they broke up.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So this other storytime about her “phod khast” acc having IG glitch is just BS right? Since it would be weird that IG turn it on and off like that.
:ROFLMAO: “Phod khast”. I thought it was just me that couldn’t stand the way she says that word.

Knowing her neurotic self, I think she’s probably deactivating it on purpose so that people can keep asking her about it and she can keep brining attention to that account. I doubt IG would take it down, bring it back and take it down again.

Reactions: 7
Someone should send NewRoseGlow a friendly invite to join us here on Tattle. I really can’t help but to feel sorry for her. I support her journey on self-improvement (we all do). But she needs to diversify the resources she’s using as guidance on her level-up journey. Stop imitating Anna, my dear. It’s not enhancing your natural beauty. And (for your own sake), please stop documenting it on YouTube. 🤦‍♀️
I remember reading one of the comments last year the woman asked about if natural curly hair being acceptable in high society Anna said no to natural curly hair suggested blow dry& added waves for volume for high society ladies look lol.. I have no idea what she tells WOC about hair textures& hairstyles

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
According to the german girl who did the YouTube video about SOA recently Anna said that she is already married, apparently she said so in her course or in a group?
I don't think she's married. Because suddenly and out of the blue she was engaged and had a ring. And her whole moving story a few weeks ago and all the Sex and the City postings in her stories about men in the middle of the night? Seemed to me like they broke up.
I think she said she was married in her 2nd course, she did show her dream wedding dress. Or a picture of it taken in the storefront before she manifested her goblin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, I've read this in a FB group where older JSB members moved to, someone purchased the course and said AB mentions she's married in the videos.

I've seen that post about astrology and dates but it was very vague, something along the lines 'is astrology important to you when choosing the date for marriage...'. It was intentionally vague I think so it can be denied later. It didn't actually say she's getting married, just stirred up the drama, since AB knows people are wondering. She may be purposely mentioning her marriage in her private groups, knowing that this will be leaked elsewhere, and generate more traffic. More traffic - more paid endorsements.
Do you guys remember in the first YT videos how she would not advertise brands and talk about her principles? Well, that's out of the window now with a facial ad she did in some clinic and, since someone posted the Estonian clothing brand's blog, it's clear that she emailed the brand suggesting a partnership and social media endorsement (but did not disclose it in her post, that post was around the time she went to the Swiss etiquette school and in the caption, she talked about finally affording great quality brands, no acknowledgment of any partnership which is against the advertising guidelines). Also, she started using the word influencer (was it her podcast where she called herself an influencer?) So this is a way to secure income if / when the golden stream of her courses fail.
I follow some Instagrammers/influencers and I know that some have been burnt due to not disclosing gifts, which is not transparent nor fair to their audience.

I think she said she was married in her 2nd course, she did show her dream wedding dress. Or a picture of it taken in the storefront before she manifested her goblin
I'd love to see the style. I assume it's a silky, long, creamy white dress with tiny straps, aka nightgown?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn't that what happened to New Rose Glow ? she dropped during the final year of her college (She said that because she really needed to work) but then when she went back to complete the course they told her that since the program curriculum changed during the years now she needs to stay more years& do extra courses ..
I thought this girl was a teenager she sounds like one.. that's a bad advice because the reality if you don't finish your studies by the late of 20s at max.. things will get harder on the job market it is soo competitive out there and you will find that most of your peers (people at your age) have graduated already..
She didn’t drop out. While in school 1-2 classes from graduation they changed it on her 2x. Even after she fought it. I think she was forced to drop because her FA ran out. And forced to pay out of pocket

Reactions: 1
I hate you! Lmfao

Well from what I've seen of him he is hairy and short, kind of like a goblin for real. Or a Hobbit?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OH NOO!!! Tranformation NO 1: Lose your southern hillbilly (her word - not mine) accent!!!! 😱🤣
This is so mean. This woman isn’t Anna Bey. She’s just a woman talking about how she’s going to document her own personal improvement.
Commenters on this thread saying that all these poor exploited women need to read here and save themselves from being exploited by Anna and yet you’re happy to post videos of harmless people doing harmless things to take the piss.

Reactions: 8
This is so mean. This woman isn’t Anna Bey. She’s just a woman talking about how she’s going to document her own personal improvement.
Commenters on this thread saying that all these poor exploited women need to read here and save themselves from being exploited by Anna and yet you’re happy to post videos of harmless people doing harmless things to take the piss.
I think the ladies didn't know she was creating her own curriculum through books ect it's confusing because it says School of Affluence in the title.. I actually like her approach wish people did the same instead of paying Anna Bey..

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that having an more affluent accent was something she recommended in her course, could also be me having seen it discussed so many times her groups.

Reactions: 3
I also recall anna mentioning on multiple occasions taking lessons to improve her speech and accent, and recommending her students to do the same. I think she also mentioned the place where she got her lessons, but I was just mindlessly watching it to have some background noise while doing homework so I can't precisely recall when it was mentioned

Okay asked someone, they only took the first course, but it was discussed in the 2nd module
I was also sent this along with that info:

Reactions: 2
Whats the tea on Alexis Glam? She is spamming like crazy... and her course is $600 now!!!!!
she’s making Facebook friends with all the people in the SOA group it looks like 👍🏼 I accepted a friendship request a while ago and she had others in the group as related friends

Reactions: 1
I think the ladies didn't know she was creating her own curriculum through books ect it's confusing because it says School of Affluence in the title.. I actually like her approach wish people did the same instead of paying Anna Bey..
The post I’ve quoted is a video of a woman from the South in America and she has posted a video saying she’s created HERSELF an 8 week curriculum to try and self-improve and she talks about improving her confidence, femininity etc. She explicitly mentions she’s not trying to score a rich guy as she’s happily married. She simply seems like a nice woman whose made a YouTube video. And yet posters here exploiting her for humour and taking the mick about her “hillbilly” accent.

I am pretty sure that having an more affluent accent was something she recommended in her course, could also be me having seen it discussed so many times her groups.
Have you even watched Lindy’s video ? She simply says there’s areas she’s interested in. Mainly focuses on confidence building etc. Seems cruel to take the kick out of someone doing something to cause no harm to anyone else. I don’t recall her mentioning she wanted to change her accent, which I actually think sounds nice.

Reactions: 6
Lindy looks nice, I really hope she sticks to her own curriculum and buys nice things for herself before she gives Anna her money!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.