Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oliviasoon1

It brought them out the home, and inside the home, men still think in their cavemen ways. This isn't true in the Scandinavian countries where Anna grew up, but it's definitely a reality in America. Women are expected to go 50/50 on the bills, on dates, but give 100 on the housework, child rearing, and sex. No wonder they want to buy this dream that a Prince Charming will save them from the drudgery.

For the vast majority of the middle class, however, it's very difficult to survive on one income. Added to that the harsh truth is that if you make more than your man he will feel emasculated. Unless he is a user, in which case he'll be happy to take your money. It's a complicated issue.

Women who follow their natural instinct to find a provider man are shamed. Modern wisdom says we are supposed to look for potential, or personality. Conversely, men are allowed to look at shallow things like attractiveness and bring nothing to the table but their penises. So a cute loser who sits on our couch while we work our butts off.

I think I understand her student demographic now. Put yourself in the place of a woman who has spent her youth pursuing career and education, and now finds she has effectively "priced herself out of the market". The men that are her peers are in less successful jobs. These men want younger, more attractive, but less accomplished, women. Anna represents false hope that they will get their happily ever after moment.
This is another demographic of the group - not the naive, young girls with no experience, but the disappointed girlfriends and wives. You have to look amazing, stay fit, take care of the home, work full time and excel in your career, cook and clean, not complain when you receive no help while your SO plays video games on the couch (or whatever he likes to do). It's sad, it's shattering. After a few years of such a relationship, a girl will feel bad because she 'nags and emasculates her boo', according to him. Meanwhile, her career is skyrocketing and she manages to double her income - no wonder he's feeling emasculated. So the clever ones leave, the emotionally vulnerable ones get used. I have countless stories from other women - always the same narrative, only the details vary. That's why SOA is so appealing to some. This is when a man is lazy and inconsiderate. The ones who want to leave a kind and great partner labeling them 'average' because he has no luxurious aspirations are being brainwashed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I followed "schoolofaffluenceisascam" on Instagram and Anna blocked me 🤣
Too bad she's not the only one with multiple accounts!

• Haha
  • Wow

jeki

in aija's defense, is it really jetsetting when flying economy in off season?

more like jet slumming ...

• Haha

tacokitten

Chatty Member
Maybe she really has a hard time with friendship or women who do better than her.

A few months ago Anna posted in her stories that she went to a Lady's lunch and there she was introduced to Stina Auer (now Stina Chauvet, after her marriage). Stina had a blog years ago, it's now gone but you can google her and still find a lot of pictures.

Now, I found that interesting: Stina is also from Sweden and lives in Geneva with her husband and two sons. She still runs her beauty clinic in Stockholm and flies to Sweden every once in a while to take care of business. Her husband is in finance and seems to do well, they have a big house in Geneva and a summer house in France. They live a pretty affluent life and Stina is so much more honest and real than Anna. She pairs denim shorts (gasp!) with a white T-Shirt (double gasp!) and one of her Hermes bags for example. Or, she posts a picture of her lunch at McDonalds because she has a busy day and that's her go-to lunch on days like these. One day later she's all dressed up for dinner.
Sure, her husband buys her (expensive) gifts and takes her out to dinner fancy restaurants but it seems like BOTH are doing well - also financially - and I think there's a lot of mutual respect in this marriage, they just act like a team.

I found it interesting that Anna and Stina met but after that lunch, I never saw them together again. Good for Stina I'd say!

• Heart

overthinkingit

From Anna's IG story:
It's MOCHI, you idiot :ROFLMAO:
Also those look like store-bought mochi balls cut in half and lazily arranged. Really?? At the Mandarin Oriental?? Is this what the world has come to?
The scammer gets scammed again :ROFLMAO:
122075592_696952637868749_7835785263271697033_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
Someone pointed this out to me. She updated the Announcement on the SoA FB page. Her private FB group is becoming useless even to those that had once found some value in it. People are beginning to lose confidence in her, and rightly so!

She’s asking people to change their name on FB now? Is she also going to ask people to change their profile pic every week and make their accounts private? (Otherwise, changing your name on FB is useless, right?) Lol.

In my opinion, it’s only going to get worse as people that don’t like her will probably buy her future courses just to spill everything online (every last detail).

Anna forgets how things work. She wants all the celebrity attention & adoration without any disagreement & criticism.. childishly DELETING, in such a manic way too, every single comment she finds unfavorable on every platform.

You thought you were on your way to building an empire on this scam but thankfully women have this thing called intuition. It’s just a matter of time before (one by one) her followers begin to realize that Anna is almost 40 and still works like a dog. Oh! But she’s a MODERN FEMINIST! Right. She works like a dog while she sells you a dream..that even she hasn’t been successful at securing. As she’s been at this for how long? 😉👌

The grass isn’t greener over there ladies. And by the way, Anna did not invent the whole topic of self-improvement/ self-development (aka Level-up). People have been working on themselves for years. Increase your self-esteem, read a few books on Psychology and self-help (but especially Psychology as she’s really doing a number on people), watch free YT videos, listen to your intuition, and LOVE who & what you want to love..not what Anna says you should. Poor girl is so ashamed of her own life she can’t even show us her home.

You have intrinsic value and you DO NOT NEED her to remind you of this. Reaffirm it yourself. That should never come from an external source anyway. You don’t need guidance. Your intuition is your guidance! You have everything you need within you. ❣

1602870978187.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Western women have realised feminism is a joke.

It brought them out the home, and inside the home, men still think in their cavemen ways. This isn't true in the Scandinavian countries where Anna grew up, but it's definitely a reality in America. Women are expected to go 50/50 on the bills, on dates, but give 100 on the housework, child rearing, and sex. No wonder they want to buy this dream that a Prince Charming will save them from the drudgery.

For the vast majority of the middle class, however, it's very difficult to survive on one income. Added to that the harsh truth is that if you make more than your man he will feel emasculated. Unless he is a user, in which case he'll be happy to take your money. It's a complicated issue.

Women who follow their natural instinct to find a provider man are shamed. Modern wisdom says we are supposed to look for potential, or personality. Conversely, men are allowed to look at shallow things like attractiveness and bring nothing to the table but their penises. So a cute loser who sits on our couch while we work our butts off.

I think I understand her student demographic now. Put yourself in the place of a woman who has spent her youth pursuing career and education, and now finds she has effectively "priced herself out of the market". The men that are her peers are in less successful jobs. These men want younger, more attractive, but less accomplished, women. Anna represents false hope that they will get their happily ever after moment.

They think that Anna can help, but the reality is Anna is mid way to 40 and has accomplished nothing in her life. She has no home, not even a car, no husband, just a sandcastle of dreams and lies.
I'm from Scandinavia (live in central Europe these days) and even there the 50/50 lifestyle doesn't work perfectly in many cases. Even though it's better there comparing to many countries, many women still do basically all the housework but are required to pay the half. If they won't pay, they're called parasites. So I know, 50/50 is problematic.

I don't see Annas way as any solution to that. Of course if a woman decides to be a stay-at-home wife or mother (which is also often shamed in northern Europe and I don't understand why) then the man should usually provide, but many of us women want (really want) to work and make a career. Then the way is to set boundaries for men to do their share of housework or pay for a cleaner. I see this happening with the younger generation in Scandinavia, they don't get married anymore with guys who haven proven they're lazy and do nothing at home. There are a lot of guys whining about women being too picky these days, but eventually they will have to adapt or stay single, as women rather stay single and work than take some lazyass to nurture.

But yes I agree with you, the way to real equality is still long in the most countries. I as Scandinavian am very privileged and also lucky that I found a central European guy who doesn't feel emasculated when I earn more or when he's doing the household (he's from the right "circles" where it's normal for women to be more successful). Though I know in any country there are good men. A former colleague of mine lives in the US with an American guy and her first reaction to Anna talking about men who do nothing in the house was "With what kind of men do these women live?"

I just hope these women would understand, they might live a lot happier life with their "average Joes" and get treated well. A rich guy won't always bring happiness to you. Of course it's great if he will! But I feel like Anna is just focusing on those dollars instead of actually talking about finding someone you have a true connection with.

Anyway, Anna definitely has found a gold mine with her scam. And to be honest, I don't think Anna cares if she gets her money from a man or makes it herself - for her the most important thing is to have a lot of it. She sure laughs at those desperate women. Even though she's one herself, desperate for wealth.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Makeupaddict5

I’m personally stunned she has gone to Mandarin group. Sometimes we go off season to places due to my husbands work load but we always book last minute. But all her trips have been off season. Also Turkey has very high cases of Covid but the Turkish government are keeping it under wraps. One of my good friends lives in Turkey.

I have 2 gut feelings one Aija books in advance for these luxury hotel groups. I’m talking a year or more.
Secondly I feel she is going to these top hotels to bump into a wealthy man so she can replace her current one.
Now she doesn’t have to sit in hotel lobbies waiting to be approached. She can meet affluent men by being in these hotels.

The most fascinating thing for me is all this levelling up features buying and being seen with high end brands. The winner are the brands.
What is she doing to secure her future ? Isn’t that what these girls or ladies want to hear. I’m not university educated but I am successful in my own right just sadly I had a difficult childhood so I wanted to escape from home.
But boi if I was talking to my younger self I would definitely have gone to university.

There’s a point in your life where you want money to work for you whilst you do nothing. She’s just teaching her students to spend spend spend like it will never end.
Most people who are genuinely affluent have investments, have ways of money working for them. They don’t need to brag on social media as they want to be discreet for several reasons most importantly security. Only those who want to be seen are those who want to show off as they are not being fulfilled in certain areas of their lives.

I find it fascinating girls who have wealthy partners/ husbands want to get on Instagram to show their wealth and then become a blogger/influencer. I get the money can be great if your an influencer and I guess you will earn pretty decent money if your good at it. Just I find the exposing of the wealth they have pretty crass. It seems if you have a designer bag or ugly designer shoes you get more likes.

What is Aija/Anna doing for her future ? She’s spending it. She really is a fool.

I still can’t believe no one has come forward who has known Anna from her past.

jeki

ok I am feeling charitable …

here we go. The lady in company version.

The lady in company ... I am about to give you something I don't think anna ever has given you ... one to one help, for FREE

you have nice features and pretty eyes. get rid of the thick glasses, which block your eyes. I would try to get contact lenses. enhance your eyes with make up, lashes, and groomed brows.

this eye makeup and brow would look nice on you, with more natural application. it is a little heavy.

try lipstick in light pink

red lipstick may also be nice some times, with light eye makeup

you can learn makeup application from youtube.

you have lots of options with your hair. This would look good on you

this style

with this length

for clothes. These colors would look good on you

don’t buy forever 21. If you are on a budget, save up for something better, or shop during sale

for your presence, turn down the intensity. just practice. record yourself and improve. don’t clap when you talk.

work on your self esteem. there is much free help on the internet.

• Heart

livvvy

This beautiful& smart girl knows she is talking about Anna Bey scam 😻
I really liked this video. I would never ever dress up head to toe to sit at a fancy bar alone just to wait for a rich man to speak to me. Just thinking about it makes me uncomfortable. And she brought up a good point: men who love you will treat you well, will spoil you, will buy you things within their means. No masterclass can teach you how to find love and how to love someone back.

• Heart

SummerRayne

This screenshot...where do I start. Just because her guy is driving millionaires around doesn't mean the driver is a millionaire! The $360k home (£279k) is not exactly affluent.

She says he doesnt "want to take care of a Queen". Well obviously, he's not financially capable of it but this "Queen" is too dumb to understand money concepts.

She met him at a high end grocery store. Seems as clueless as New rose glow, following Anna's tips on where to meet affluent people but doesn't do her own work afterwards to see if he actually is affluent.

View attachment 276772
OMG! No one in the group is honest. Miss Fountain should know that every business owner worked and works hard. He is not a business owner just by wishful thinking (aka Law of attraction). So yes, she should explain the whole "feminine mindset" to him so he gets a chance to explain her the "masculine mindset": A guy who has worked his whole life to achieve a kind of status and afford a good life is not looking for a middle aged hippie with a life in pieces and an attitude of a parasite for his last days of life. The girls are so delusional!

They want a provider, but what do they offer? Do they ever think about the man. What does he need? Pretty girls and sex are around every corner for a man with money, they need something more. And this is not an untouchable doll with crazy expectations. Men are not that shallow. But this is never the topic of the Levelling up groups. They stop their sermons where they should begin. I hate how little respect and understanding these girls have for men.
Their high priestess is a role model for this - where did her leveling up bring her in personal life? She is now faux-engaged with a phantom, whom she hides. I can't wait to see the faux-wedding. With the course money she could now hire a handsome male actor for the role of her fiancee. Just an idea :)

If all her advice was valid she should have been already married at least once with a "whale". Her guru Ginnie Sayles never hid her millionaire. This made her credible. But Anna was never able to catch a man by his heart. Doesn't surprise me as all her advice is cold, shallow, soul-less and has so much personality as a Mango Shoe (Made in China). I hope some of the girls wake up before they waste their time and money running after Zimmermann dresses and sitting around in hotels taking care to only touch the stem of the glass and to smirkle in the right way, wondering why the affluent guy married the girl with the undone hair and dirty laugh.

And no, I am not a man. I simply love men. I adore them. I hope for a comeback of feminity - but with individuality, real connection and women's superpower "love" in the frontline. This would be a win win for both sides. Perhaps I should make a masterclass out of this :D :D :D

• Heart
  • Haha

jeki

oh poor anna ... millions have been in hospitals, many people have tragically died, but her life is so hard because covid affected her air plane food ... on what is likely an unnecessary flight...!

and she was told it was not responsible to take 5 trips this summer or go around with out a mask... people are so mean... life is so hard

it is so tacky and spoiled for her to complain about something so stupid when it comes to covid, when millions are in danger around the world

Reactions: 19

Tamliar

Oh no.. 4 hats. Guess we gonna see more of her Speciality haT FeHshuN... Maybe she gonna use her silver gloves as well like a rhinestone cowboy. The things we are exposing ourselves to just to do some good deeds And helped people to not get scammed.

Speaking of cowboys and rhinestone I just saw that hon.fitzthomas guy having dinner a few streets away.
This paper-hat-bag looks like is going to fall apart as soon as it gets thrown into the aircraft. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Birdseed2

VIP Member
Her fashion knowledge really have zero insider info. Nothing. I never once hear her talking about INSIDE the garment. Once you start buying more better brands after cut n fabric quality mostly all the difference is in the inside finishing. YSL pants inside is a different world from fast fashion inside but do she ever explain?
Hong Kong seam vs cheaper overlock she never mention. Why? It’s such an obvious thing to talk about reguarding quality matters. She talk so much about fashion but she never mention these educational factoids. Just bla bla bla talking all general words like cut and fabric and then making faces as though her condescending face expression is the only thing you need to know about fashion. Her fashion commentary is so weak and unobservant. She dont even know how to explain about what she dont like.

Even all her so called expensive clothes they still in the range where the inner tailoring is not that impressive yet.

This woman is a faker on so many levels.

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Could have been back drops, I just assumed those were pipes since I think they were vertical :D

Oh... looks like a fashion post from a year ago. Look at the brands, ladies:

Also, is this Elegant, ladies, or is this more of a 'before a party in Mayfair nightclub' pose?

Wrinkled T-Shirt and Chanel. I'm confused

Sitting on the floor...

And here's a bio:

This tramp had the nerve to hashtag #oldmoney on her H&M and Zara outfit that cost £24. The sheer audacity!

• Haha