Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamliar

This is definitely not business! We all know this is economy class. Look how close the left chair is to her and how close the TV is.
Is she dumb? Where the fuck does this botched bitch lives? In Jupiter? Many airplanes are not serving food at all! Fresh food can’t be served during this time you dumb head!

066ABD5B-9894-4607-A501-D39576710438.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

jeki

Someone should send NewRoseGlow a friendly invite to join us here on Tattle. I really can’t help but to feel sorry for her. I support her journey on self-improvement (we all do). But she needs to diversify the resources she’s using as guidance on her level-up journey. Stop imitating Anna, my dear. It’s not enhancing your natural beauty. And (for your own sake), please stop documenting it on YouTube. 🤦‍♀️

agreed

new rose glow, I am about to give you something I don't think anna ever has given you ... one to one help, for FREE

you look your best in this image

lately you started copying anna's side swept hair.

maybe don't. it does not suit everyone.

instead try long draped layers with side bangs

this would look nice on you:

bright clear colors would look good on you. white especially.

you have nice eyes. I would try to enhance them with make up, lashes, and thicker eyebrows.

you are welcome

Last edited:
  • Heart

Crazy_chick

The way she says “partner” is hilarious. Also no way she was born in 1986. She looks way older. She may be closer to Paris’ age.

I’m guessing her slides are fake Hermes. Probably Turkish knock offs.
Maybe something like this?
1906959E-D2AC-4148-AD85-E17D38E1A31E.jpeg

I found this precious piece while doing some grocery shoppings last time in Turkey 🐥

This knock-off of a knockoff got me really knocked off. I even had to take a picture 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

jeki

This screenshot...where do I start. Just because her guy is driving millionaires around doesn't mean the driver is a millionaire! The $360k home (£279k) is not exactly affluent.

She says he doesnt "want to take care of a Queen". Well obviously, he's not financially capable of it but this "Queen" is too dumb to understand money concepts.

She met him at a high end grocery store. Seems as clueless as New rose glow, following Anna's tips on where to meet affluent people but doesn't do her own work afterwards to see if he actually is affluent.

View attachment 276772
here's a house for sale for $460k in scottsdale, just to give a idea of what that means

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

LydyDeG

Probably all the dummies gonna think “wow grandma Anna so clever can even write Latin... “ 🤣🤣🤣

(@tacokitten Adding the screenshot of what you mentioned. )
Hahahahahaaaa ! Actually, that text has a whole history behind it. It's an extract from Cicero that a printer used in the 16th century to test some typographies, it became a test sentence ever since in the world of graphic design, and is still used today in Photoshop or InDesign to preview what a text looks like in a bloc when the design is made. Her graphic team just forgot to replace it... (hey newbies !!!!) (hey Anna, hire a better graphic designer next time)...and Anna didn't read the whole final text send by that team, otherwise this mistake would've been immediately corrected (hey Anna, do you really know how to read ??)

As i'm in the visual industry, i'm laughing so much right now 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Yellowguccibag

When you search "School of Afflunce" on Facebook, look what shows up right underneath "this search may be associated with dangerous content" !!!! HA HA

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 10.21.25 AM.png

• Haha

Nvny

Is Anna really enjoying her holiday at this moment? I got blocked by her on Instagram probably yesterday (or It could be today). All I did was liking a post about Aija on Mayfairmeme account. Jesus chill out lady. Have some kompot.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tamliar

So my dear elegant Ladies, i did it. I wrote to a magazine that covered once a story on her, not DM. The name is covered, so Aija can’t contact them. Let’s see, if they’ll respond.

This is definitely not business! We all know this is economy class. Look how close the left chair is to her and how close the TV is.
Is she dumb? Where the fuck does this botched bitch lives? In Jupiter? Many airplanes are not serving food at all! Fresh food can’t be served during this time you dumb head!

View attachment 278638
And ladies I just figured it out, that this is not an airplane screen at all, it’s her iPad. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i have a new career suggestion for her - to become a clown 🤡.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Tamliar

The photo with her ipad posing as a business class screen is a record low, even for her. Most European business class seats dont have television and almost no difference to eco anyway, besides a bit more leg room and an empty seat in the middle. The deceit she‘s pursuing just to make sure everyone understands she‘s in business because most people associate the bug screen with bc is just disgusting. People who have made it, regardless if it‘s professionally or privately have no need whatsoever to prove anything to anyone.
It‘s all show and smoke and mirrors
Exactly! I also live in Switzerland and have worked the majority of the time with rich people. The real rich people are so simple, discreet, mysterious, you might be working with a billionaire and you will never know, because they do not have the need to show you what they have or can afford. They also do not have the need to wear or buy expensive designer brands. All these girls on instagram that show their designer stuff or flying business, is because they never had it before, and now that they do (thanks
to the Daddy’s) they want to show off. Unfortunately, this is the case with our beloved Aija, the only problem is that she is pretending to fly business, she is not even flying business. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

SummerRayne

what please? I am well almost from eastern Europe and this is not true this is mainly true for russian/ukrainian girls so please
Can we please stop the Eastern European bashing? No matter if they are Russian, Ukraininan, Slovak or Polish, there is nothing like "THE Eastern European Girl" . Don't let us get rassist here!

By the way. Renata already apologized.

• Heart

Yellowguccibag

Some screenshots to share from the School of Affluence Group

TL;DR:

- She is mad about people creating groups or something outside of the group
- Looking for "success stories" (there are none)
- SHOES FROM MANGO (not even a year ago!)
- Screenshot of live where she discusses SUGAR DATING
- "student" asking about Q&A and Anna's answer
- Anna discussing Seeking Arrangements in depth and answering followers questions

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

jeki

I think the socially awkward/lost types are more likely to post clueless youtube videos, so they are becoming the "face" of anna's course

its now the stereotype of her students

there are a lot of clueless semi-obsessive questions in her facebook group too, which also goes to the lost awkward stereotype

"is watching this tv show elegant?"

"is eating apples elegant?"

"is breathing elegant?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

jeki

View attachment 282494
What a hell is that cringy pose? I’ve got cramp to my leg myself. Is this supposed to be sexy? Or should this show your legs longer? Just guessing because of neither she looks sexy nor her leg longer. Actually she looks pretty stupid. Like someone with the lack of brain who is just copying those Russian insta dolls that are trying to sell promote themselves online. Oh wait! She’s actually doing that! What a smart ass I am, I figured it out 😁🐥
she does that horrible leg and point foot pose much too often

she probably took it from some internet jet set babe and I guess thinks it looks elegant or long

no one stands like this naturally so it looks odd and fake

looks like all these photos were done at other peoples properties also ... maybe creating an image over the reality

anna tries to project this image of "I know everything" but commonly looks silly and try hard. such as with these dumb poses

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Tell me if i forgot something :)
Borrowing heavily from previous TLDR

Anna Bey otherwise known as Aija Raty/Aija Darling/Anna Beyer is a former Swedish/Russian reality TV participant, pole dancer, and alleged sugar baby who has been accused of borrowing generously from her friends and peers to create her "online finishing school" The School of Affluence. Which she has 0 qualifications for, other than pure speculations, looking enviously from the side-lines documented through her jetsetbabe blog and some interviews.

In thread one, we discussed her boyfriend, failed/fake engagement, racist screenshots, content theft, trampy times in Malta, ridiculous song, and inability to match white tones. Insiders from her past continue to come forward with stories about her past as an SB. In thread two, we discussed her sordid companions, terrible botox and racist remarks while she partied in the offseason at Cavo Tagoo with a hairy finance troll. Her being documented topless/naked at club amnesia.

In thread three we discovered her retracting multiple messages to different people after her racist messages was revealed, her bad reaction to this forum and her efforts at silencing student concerns about the breach of confidentiality in her own paid groups when screenshots of conversations have been shared. There was also shared further evidence of her own members of staff breeching the confidentiality. The cultish behaviour exhibited was also discussed along with her worship of Eastern European women and her bad fashion advice. Her being ridiculed in scandinavian high-society and in the party circuit was also covered. Lastly her infringing on other authors copyright through her membership group was also revealed.

• Haha

christyyy93

You girls she blocked me!!! She reads on here because I lfet my instagram on here to connect with the other girl remember? (for those who read here reguralry probably know)
So honestly I would be maybe more quiet about how we wanna expose her
Wow I am in shock to be honest
But I got another profile Anna so you can go fuck yourself seriously =D

Also I am honestly pissed that there are so many blind women and she has so many followers and fools so many people als oshe is becoming more and more arrogant you can just feel it from recent posts and videos like Jesus Christ! This must end I hope there are more girls doing this Anna bey scam. I would do a video too but I have 40 subscribers on my Youtube and my channel is in Czech =D

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
LMAOOOOOOOOO!

Ok so.... one of my best friends was in Anna's OG group, (not the course one). My friend was also interviewed for that Cosmo article, actually she was the one Anna contacted. She used to share on the group about entrepreneurship and work. She is quite successful and her family is very powerful where she comes from, yet she does not look like those insta thots. Anyways, she liked the group until she was attacked for saying that she would pay dinner for men if it was a business meeting or for her employees. A lot of girls came at her and demanded she got kicked out. Those broke ass girls were attacking a girl that actually made it for herself and worshiping someone who had nothing to show for it!

Well. She remained in the group and continued to follow Anna. She told me she was good at marketing and social media strategy. But we met a few days ago and when she looked up Anna, she had been blocked! She told me she had seen her stories in Greece so she was blocked after that. Probably because of my screenshot of the Cosmo article. Then we looked up the group with her FB profile (she deleted messages with Anna after I warned her that I shared stuff here). And she got kicked out and blocked out of the group too!

Anyway, she laughed and told me this:

- All those fan accounts worked to get her verified. IG won't give you a blue tick unless there is a chance someone may impersonate you.
- Anna will probably go into coaching. Mindset, female goal digger or something like that.

• Wow
  • Haha

oliviasoon1

Search my past posts. I posted a link and short summary.

I knew something looked off about the plane. The ipad screen was too large and not set into (recessed) in the seat back. Imagine faking business class on a short European trip. Dreadful, darling.
Also, may I just mention that the business class in Europe are the same seats as in coach. And most airlines in the continent don't even do first-class for very short-haul flights. So, essentially, business means that there are three front rows allocated, separated by nothing else but a tiny curtain, you get the priority boarding, some snacks, or a meal, and that's pretty much it. Oh, more luggage included. And the price is some 30 to 150 EUR more than the usual airfare.