Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurensanchez

VIP Member
well, I had it running on the television while doing hw. So yes :)

I also asked, and well, almost innocent bystander was also hit...

I did get permission to post that part of the convo BTW :) Sam has no links whatsoever to anything Anti-aija other than the discord group, so I can't see how she would be hit.
Is this Discord for students?

deemah906

This is so mean. This woman isn’t Anna Bey. She’s just a woman talking about how she’s going to document her own personal improvement.
Commenters on this thread saying that all these poor exploited women need to read here and save themselves from being exploited by Anna and yet you’re happy to post videos of harmless people doing harmless things to take the piss.
I think the ladies didn't know she was creating her own curriculum through books ect it's confusing because it says School of Affluence in the title.. I actually like her approach wish people did the same instead of paying Anna Bey..

Last edited:
Does anybody know any screen names on here for Anna to block them? Think she may be on here ;) I ignored one, but wonder if she has any socks.

jeki

We're being lectured by a "flatist" teenager. How great.

She also believes that Germany maybe has never been a country. Or was but isn't anymore. Wow.
Not wasting my time anymore on her.
wow I had no idea

I can't say I am shocked

I have seen some of aija's followers say stupid things like covid isn't real. she seems to attract that type in some way.

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
This is stupid argument. So now nobody cant visit Poland and Germany ? this is crazy :)

I think for a lot of people its about her tone deaf frolicking around (not taking precautions) during a pandemic.. Just overall lack of awareness of current events. Showing little to no knowledge and therefore coming across arrogant, rude, insensitive, classless, ignorant.. All the stuff she’s pretending not to be by playing “teacher”.

deemah906

But that post is the complete opposite of pretentious? It’s actually a nice message. Imagine if he said the equivalent about others: That it was low class the way we dressed and drank and sat. This forum is to trash Anna’s scam. Just feels like we are accusing him of judging others by judging him.
That's just my opinion based on my observations I am allergic to men who like to show off I'm sorry I don't find that fascinating you don't have to agree with me but this is a free space.. also I'm not the person who brought him up people discussed if he would join and wanted to share my opinion why it's not going to happen..