Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s starting to happen. Her followers are starting to put 2 + 2 together.

Here is the top comment on her Mango video (at this moment).

In other words, this lady is asking Anna to please stop bombarding us with images that aren’t tangible/ applicable (so to speak).

They want to SEE Anna in the clothes as she would wear them IN REAL LIFE! 😃

She says: “I really like when we get to see full shots of you - or actually your everyday outfits!”

Stop being lazy, Anna. Do OUTFITS OF THE DAY in your home or while you’re out and about.. like normal people do.

Good job ladies, don’t just take what she shoves at you. It’s ok to question her. If she pushes back ask her why or why not!

View attachment 281142
She always had some negative comments under her videos, it normally looks like they are from random youtubers and not her followers.
To me the above complaint sounds like they want her to share her life/her daily outfits more. She does share her Geneva errands outfits and the ones on holiday so I guess this is not enough for her stans.
Regarding the mango outfits, she did show trying them on in the shop + on a rack at her house but I guess she could have tried the ones at her house too

Reactions: 2
What a strange camera angle. So unnecessarily close up. Who films chest up with a clothes rail? Did she film it in her hallway? Lol

Reactions: 3

Fun reflections

Someone on Discord actually recorded the video in her group :D Will be uploading for you in a bit

There you go :)
If we weren't able to share her lies and inconsistencies she'd just keep deleting and act like they never happened.

Mango heels? What are those? Never been to Mango in my life before!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She always had some negative comments under her videos, it normally looks like they are from random youtubers and not her followers.
To me the above complaint sounds like they want her to share her life/her daily outfits more. She does share her Geneva errands outfits and the ones on holiday so I guess this is not enough for her stans.
Regarding the mango outfits, she did show trying them on in the shop + on a rack at her house but I guess she could have tried the ones at her house too

Yeah, the wheels are definitely starting to turn in some peoples heads.

Sometimes one can just feel when something isn’t quite right.

I’m glad that woman decided to leave that comment asking Anna to basically be normal - Duh, just show us what you wear on a daily basis, woman!

Something so simple that lazy Anna hates to do and be consistent with.

She wants to do everything half-ass without being questioned.

Here Anna, I’ll help you. This is how you do it, OK!

1) Go shopping, talk to us while you’re in the store if possible.
2) Buy the clothes,
3) Try them on,
4) Give us your first impressions,
5) Wear them again a few days/weeks later,
6) Instead of dictating, show us how you personally mix and match said pieces,
7) Take pics while you’re out and about,
8) Do a more in depth review of these pieces (if you want to be really thorough),
9) Answer people’s questions, etc. etc.

Reactions: 9

I’m glad that woman decided to leave that comment asking Anna to basically be normal - Duh, just show us what you wear on a daily basis, woman!

2) Buy the clothes,
3) Try them on,
8) Do a more in depth review of these pieces (if you want to be really thorough),
Too much work for her. Too much effort. She is use to quick superficial yt video. Done.

Reactions: 8

2) Buy the clothes,
3) Try them on,
She lost the interest for YT.. Her YT from last year& even in 2018 were much better now filming with a dead look in her eyes, bored, annoyed expressions and body language like she can't wait finish them.. Hardly any new info.

Reactions: 10
I haven't been on this thread for a while and Aija is filming in fast fashion stores' changing rooms now?? So clASSy and elegant, dear comrade. Maybe that'll go with her "classy and elegant" Gucci Marmont (because Chanel classic flaps for are plain janes without a botched face apparently). :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Let me get this straight. Aija teaches women that men have to pay for everything, "take on the financial load" and frankly teaches female toxicity (male toxicity exists, but so does female and this is a perfect example). Yet, Aija's SO told her he won't be paying for everything and that she must have some sort of career/income stream, so Aija resorted to scamming women by telling them the man has to pay for everything, yet Aija's man won't pay for everything? Did I get this right, my dear elegant ladies?

I can't get over "ditch your average Joe". I assume by "average Joe" she means a working man, who maybe doesn't work in business but as plumber and doesn't earn a shyte tonne. Let me just say I'd rather take a plumber who earns less than me (and vocational/manual labour jobs like plumber and carpenters can earn quite a lot actually) than some big shot who doesn't treat me right. She should teach that "levelling up" means being with a man, who respects you, loves you, treats you right, shares household chores and is there for you and (if you have kids) takes care of the kids (without calling it bloody "babysitting"). Give me a man like that and I don't care whether he earns more or less than me or wears fancy clothes.

Oh and on coffee dates. I remember very well when it was recommended to women to go on coffee dates, because if the guy is a creep it makes for a quick and easy escape. But yeah dear elegant ladies, listen to Aija on how to live life when she herself doesn't live it like that.

These deluded women would ditch a perhaps great guy just because he'll take them on a "coffee date" or asks you to pay half for a weekend away? Wtf?

I have an urgent question. We all know basic bodily needs like farting are not elegant. What do you, my dear elegant ladies, do at night when you sleep to keep those night farts in from escaping? What are your elegant methods? Do butt plugs help?
It is entertaining the level of delusional her followers are. I remember once someone asking if it was recommended to marry an heir 😂 Pretty sure he’s not looking for a wife in a Calcutta slum lol

My first date with my husband was a coffee date- because the reason you listed- an easy escape of the guy is a creep. He’s a tech entrepreneur with a family office so he wasn’t trying to be cheap or “low quality”- probably a way of weeding out gold diggers.

By the way, for your perusal and entertainment on this winter night: The saga of Olga and James. Somewhat summarised by a Twitter user.

Olga was a Russian. As we all know Russians are sooo beautiful and all the men want them AND they are experts at finessing men out of their money right? Well long story short she got conned and used up by an American named James Vertisan. His pic of him crying by the pool is my current profile pic. It is unclear whether he is a wealthy heir or a scammer. They met in Monaco and had a whirlwind romance. James proposed one night, the engagement video is on Youtube.

In a shocking (haha) turn of events, Olga f****** another man. Bad breakup. Sends James broken English texts, including one castigating him for not buying her new boobs. James has a breakdown and details the entire saga. Asks for the ring back. Fat chance. Returns to America and starts dating another Russian. Spoiler alert: she didn't last either.

This juicy mess peaked the interest of us girls in the Jetsetbabe group. This led to her giving an interview on the Jetsetbabe blog where she told us she was actually living a very normal life despite what social media said. Now she lives in Italy, working at a mall counter for a skincare brand, I believe it was Sisley(?). The end.

Guess what. Russians aren't respected by any man of worth. They get run through and used by clowns like this. Do not think the grass is greener on the other side. I bet your average JOe boyfriend never posted your naked pics on Instagram.
Just peeked at his IG out of curiosity- he’s trying too hard. 20 pics of his Urus (yawn so common). 💯 truth Russian women aren’t taken seriously by any man of worth. They’ll never see a ring because the men already know they can be bought.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How can people be dumb enough to pay for her class? She is unattractive with bad surgery and matronly taste. I just discovered her today and its shocking a human can be that superficial and nasty when she is really not cute and above all seems super dumb.

Reactions: 9
It is entertaining the level of delusional her followers are. I remember once someone asking if it was recommended to marry an heir 😂 Pretty sure he’s not looking for a wife in a Calcutta slum lol

My first date with my husband was a coffee date- because the reason you listed- an easy escape of the guy is a creep. He’s a tech entrepreneur with a family office so he wasn’t trying to be cheap or “low quality”- probably a way of weeding out gold diggers.
I hope none of her followers are over 20.

Reactions: 1
I haven't been on this thread for a while and Aija is filming in fast fashion stores' changing rooms now?? So clASSy and elegant, dear comrade. Maybe that'll go with her "classy and elegant" Gucci Marmont (because Chanel classic flaps for are plain janes without a botched face apparently). :ROFLMAO:
She likely can't afford a Chanel flap. She is a plain Jane. Her face looks generic as hell and basic. Reminds me of that Crystal chick who was Hugh Hefner's last wife. I just discovered her today and can't believe such an awful person exists who is so full of herself. Her fashion is basic and matronly. Her palazzo pants are man repellants. She can barely pronounce the names of the designers she references. She is clearly uneducated.

• Heart
That thumbnail... All procedures, beauty tools and "energy manipulation" and what she delivers? Uglyness. And people are calling her "Queen"!
Queen of pain, maybe.

Reactions: 6
saw several comments calling her out for being terrible about having to "lower herself into shopping in mango"

It’s funny her intention is make us feel good but it makes us feel bad and cheap

-Can you look expensive in Mango?
-“I don’t know cuz I’ve never been here”
LMAOOOOOO rich shade

I'm sure they will be deleted soon
she used to wear Mango before, this is not true Anna that you don't go to Mango!

The announcement for the video out of the empty beach is so out of this time. In mid of a pandemic our self proclaimed Elegance Guru is jetting around the world and advertising shopping. I am not even sure if she broadcasts from this planet, otherwise I would say it looks like Turkey or Cyprus... and definitely with some love interest. Her silly giggles on the "bloopers"scenes --- you don't laugh like that with your girlfriends.

So I just wasted time and watched the Mango video. Her choices are so incredibly boring and aging. It looks like the most boring Hampton´s style from the nineties. These are outfits to wear when you meet your girlfriends for lunch to discuss why your boyfriend is having an affair.

My highlight of the video is Anna saying she is making "this face" when she touches that fabric. Love that! It is so good she explained it, otherwise because of her fillers and botox no one would have noticed a change on her face. Very consumer friendly!

So yes, Anna delivered content, but again no value.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aija goes to mango and buys the most bland pieces. Not even a pop of color. What a joke.
I really liked that floral dress. I dare Aija to step out of her grandma zone and dress properly according to her rectangular (not hourglass) body

Apologies - I don’t at all. I just know a few women quote well and it’s astonishing what they have extracted from men all in cold blood. They are not elegant or classy (in Anna terms) they just truly believe they deserve this. It’s a mixture of confidence and coldness.
Renata, I understand and take your apologies. I am 100% Eastern European and the image displayed in the "West" or in the media is more than just a bit twisted.
For men the Eastern European girls where always like a dream come true - beautiful sex kittens who adore their man. Instagram showed us the gold diggers, cold dolls, who look like sex kittens but are untouchable - or you have to pay your weight in gold. Both images are far from the truth. I wish everyone would go to an Eastern European country and dive into their culture - but be careful, don't get too close to an Eastern European family: they will not only stuff you with all the food in the world but they will adopt you at once or announce your engagement with their son!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Most Eastern European’s don’t care for friends or real connections. They are focused on acquiring things (big things like houses, cars, etc) everything and everyone is a means to the end.
what please? I am well almost from eastern Europe and this is not true this is mainly true for russian/ukrainian girls so please

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.